剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Are we clear?
明白了
Yes. Yes.
我道歉
I apologize.
你再这么干 我就开除你
You do it again, you're out.
我明白了 我道歉
I understand, and I apologize.
我错了
I apologize.
你不过... 你现在还在找自己的位置
You're just... You're just figuring the place out still.
我很享受
I'm enjoying myself.
你给这里带来了很好的氛围
I mean, you set up a great culture here, you know?
好吧 多米 谈完了
All right. Dom, we're done.
快从我办公室滚出去
Just get the fuck out of my office.
他很可爱啊
Ooh, he's cute.
而且还是英国人 这点太棒了
And British, which is awesome.
他现在是美国公民了
He's a US citizen now.
但他的口音还是英音
Yeah, but he's got that accent.
英音真的太吸引我了
I'm a sucker for a British accent.
还有澳大利亚口音 太性感了
Or Australian. It's very hot.
但你... 你... 你得注意了
But you... you... You have to watch that.
不管他们说什么 听起来都像王室通告一样
Everything they say will sound like a royal decree.
让人感觉自己说话很蠢
It makes you feel too stupid to talk.
他不是的 他是从曼彻斯特来的
He's not like that. He's from Manchester.
那地方可算 是个治安很不好的地方
It's kind of, like, a rough area.
好吧 我不想让你感到自卑
Well, good. I don't want you to feel inferior.
我没有
I don't.
你确定你想跟人确定关系吗
Are you sure you want to be in a relationship?
为什么不呢
Why wouldn't I?
你以前都没经历过
Aww. You haven't done this before.
我是说 或许你根本不知道你喜欢什么类型的人
I mean, you might not even know what kind of guy you like.
或许在你安定下来之前
Maybe you need to go through a couple of them
需要先经历一些不同的人
before you settle down.
我不是想安定下来
I'm not settled down.
可感觉很像
It sounds like you are.
奈特 他把钥匙都给你了
Nate, he gave you a key.
爸爸到现在还不知道
Dad doesn't even know yet.
威尔是想强迫你出柜吗
Is Will pushing you to come out?
不 不是的 他理解我的
No. No, he gets it.
好吧 在你准备好之前
Well then, it's none of your dad's business
这跟你♥爸♥都没关系
until you're ready.
这是你的人生
It's your life.
你们有杰伊的消息吗
You guys heard from Jay?
还没有 你给他打电♥话♥了吗
Not yet. Did you call him?
打了 他的电♥话♥停机了
Yeah, it says his phone is disconnected.
你给他打一个好吗
Will you try him?
好的
Yeah.
丽莎
Hey, Lisa.
谈心谈的怎么样啊
How'd your little chat go?
别说了
Shh.
我提醒过你的
Can't say I didn't warn you.
你的... 你最好的拳手让我训练他
So, your... your top fighter asked me to train.
我该怎么办呢
What am I supposed to do?
你不该训练他的
You're not supposed to train him.
是他要求的
He asked me.
他之后又让你跟埃尔维对峙
And then he played you against Alvey
吸引了埃尔维的主意
and got Alvey's attention.
我太他妈讨厌政♥治♥了 我太他妈的讨厌了
I fucking hate politics. I fucking hate it.
那就别他妈的对政♥治♥这么上心
Then don't be fucking political.
我该怎么办啊
How do I fix this?
别管了
Uh, leave it alone.
过两天他就会忘了的
He'll forget about you in a couple of days.
我们之间的关系该怎么办呢
How do I fix it with you?
我们挺好的
We're good.
你想跟我去喝一杯吗
You want to have a drink with me?
我的天啊 你不是认真的吧
Oh, my God. You can't be serious.
你在搞笑吧 我连这个都不能做吗
Are you kidding me? I can't do that either?
我他妈简直得把我所有不能做的事情
I mean, I got to fucking write a list
写个单子了
of all the things I can't do.
别训练瑞恩 别跟丽莎去喝东西
Don't train Ryan, don't drink with Lisa...
别自作聪明
Don't be a smartass.
我感觉自己蠢极了
I feel like a dumbass.
今天过后我感觉自己蠢极了
I feel like a dumbass after today.
跟我一起喝一杯吧
Have a drink with me.
走吧
Come on.
她安静了吗
She go down okay?
是啊 终于安静了
Yeah. Finally.
你得来一杯
You need a glass of wine.
你的父母还在一起吗
Are your parents still together?
抱歉 你刚说什么
Sorry, what?
你的父母还在一起吗
Are your parents still married?
- 是的 - 在一起多久了
- Yeah. - How long?
呃...
Umm...
四十二年了吧
42 years I think.
这简直棒极了
That's amazing.
我敢说你母亲一定美极了
I bet your mom is beautiful.
快他妈睡觉吧
Oh. Please just fucking sleep.
要不我来试试
Do you want me to try?
不用了 没事的 她会... 她会睡着的
No, it's ok. She'll... She'll stop.
对不起
Sorry.
你们好
Hi.
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪里了
Where the fuck have you been?
去上班了
At work.
你回家晚了了三个小时
You're three hours late.
丹非要跟我喝鸡尾酒
Yeah. Dan insisted on cocktails.
你的手♥机♥怎么停机了
Why is your phone disconnected?
我在酒吧的时候手♥机♥被偷了
Uh, my phone was stolen at the bar,
所以丹就把它办停机了
so Dan had to disconnect it.
出于安全考虑
For security reasons.
因为那是部企业电♥话♥ 但是不用怕
Because it's a company phone, but fear not.
我准备给晚点加点料 于是带回来了
I took it upon myself to upgrade dinner.
牛排
Steaks.
三十刀一块
$30 a pop!
还有...
And...
一瓶法国产的红酒...
A bottle of French wine...
九十年代晚期评价超高的
highly rated in the low 90s
有湿皮革 土地 和黑加仑的气味
with hints of wet leather, soil, and currants.
看着我
Look at me.
你嗑嗨了 我他妈的简直不敢相信
You're fucking high. I can't fucking believe you!
是... 丹执意要跟我喝的
It's... Dan insisted on a few drinks.
为什么呢
Why?
请来点鼓声
Drumroll, please.
因为我
Because I...
今天卖♥♥掉了一栋房♥子
sold a house today.
挺好的啊
That's great.
真好
That is great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
虽然只是开了个价
It's just an offer,
但是比我们出价要高
but it is above asking,
正是我们一直在找的
which is exactly what we were looking for.
所以我要去洗个澡
So, I'm gonna get cleaned up,
把自己收拾一下 上个厕所
make myself appropriate, use the facilities,
然后咱们就可以做饭了
and then we can get cooking.
怎么样 你们饿了吗
What do you say? You hungry?
快饿死了
Starving.
等我一下
Just a minute.
- 开门 - 等一下
- Open the door. - Just a second.
快开门
Open it.
你露馅了
You're blowing it.
你磕什么药了
What are you on?
可♥卡♥因♥吗
You on coke?
让我看看你口袋里有什么
Let me see your pockets.
离开我的房♥子
Get out of my house.
你吓着她了
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表