剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Was I wrong?
怎么...
What, that's...
- 我的错 但是我说错了吗 - 猜下一个
- Oh, my bad. Am I wrong? - Go to the next question.
谢谢你
Thank you.
第三个
Number three.
第三个...
Number three...
当你回家
When you go home,
你会为了一些根本
you're gonna cry about some shit
不是你的错误而哭
that's not even your fault.
谁和你说的
Who'd you talk to?
一些人告诉我的
A few people told me.
他们 他们爱你
They... they love you.
这不是说你八卦
It wasn't gossip.
能给我们再倒两杯吗
Can we have two more shots?
- 嘿 - 你是恩佐吗
- Hey. - Enzo?
是的 请进
Yeah. Come on in.
喝酒吗
Drink?
不喝
Ah, I don't drink.
他们把所有事都告诉你了吗
They told you everything?
是的 没错
They did, indeed.
谢谢
Thanks.
好的
Okay.
那...
So...
你想在哪里做
Where do you want me?
床上吧
The bed?
床上
The bed.
什么
What?
你嗑药了吗
Are you on the pill?
是的 你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Yeah. Shut the fuck up.
我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
- 操 - 该死
- Oh, fuck. - Shit.
操他的
Oh, fuck.
该死
Shit.
你去哪里
Where you going?
操
Shit.
你可真浪 小婊♥子♥
You're fucking wild, man.
多米
Dom?
怎么了
'Sup?
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
这样就完了吗
Wow. Just like that?
你认真的
Are you serious?
我想你今晚操得一定很爽
I think you had a pretty fucking good time tonight.
好吧
All right.
你开车小心 好吗
You drive safe, all right?
当然
Yep.
我今天被炒了
I got fired today.
为什么
Why?
诸多过错
Numerous offenses.
你告诉艾米 你卖♥♥了一套房♥子
You told Amy you sold a house.
是的 我这么做的原因
Yeah, I did that so that
是为了在我搞砸了一切回家后
she wouldn't get mad at me
让她不生我的气
when I came home all fucked up.
你必须要把好的和坏的结合起来
You gotta combine a positive with a negative.
比如说 我喝高了
Like, I'm wasted,
但我在庆祝
but I'm celebrating.
甜和酸
Sweet and sour.
糖和毒药
Sugar and poison.
这些都是一段健康关系中
There are the fundamental building blocks
必不可少的基石
of a healthy relationship.
你可以用在威尔身上试试
You can try it on Will.
然后再打电♥话♥谢谢我了
You can call me and say thank you.
她在努力尝试和你在一起
She's trying with you.
我知道 但是 这...
I know, but, it...
这很 难
It's, like, hard.
她已经...
She's got...
一条腿伸在门外了
...one foot out the door.
我不过是小小 推了她一把
I'm just giving her, you know, a little push.
这不是开玩笑
It's not a joke.
你会失去她们的
You gonna lose them.
说不定这样更好
Maybe it's better.
没错 我想说
Yeah, I mean,
她能带玛雅去威斯康星州
she can bring Maya to Wisconsin.
她的家人都非常棒
She's got a really good family.
她爸爸是一个...
Her dad is a, um...
他是一名精算师 就是 像是...
He's an actuary which is, like, a, um...
就像是会计中的精英
It's like the elite form of accounting
因为他们有钱去支持他
'cause they have money put on their back
好为了预测未来
in order to predict the future.
这是 更好的生活
It's... it's a better life.
你太他妈软弱了
That is so fucking weak.
我是个非常脆弱的人
I'm a very weak man.
我以为你想要个家庭
I thought you wanted a family.
我什么都不想要
I want for nothing.
我只是... 接受我的命运
I just... I accept what comes my way.
我能问你点事情吗
Can I ask you something?
可以
Yeah.
当你今天一整天都在看别人脸色的时候
When you were getting fucking shit-faced today,
当你你♥他♥妈♥的还被炒了鱿鱼的时候
and you got fired from your fucking job...
当在餐桌上他妈的像个混♥蛋♥的时候
acting like an asshole at dinner,
你有没有哪怕一秒钟为你的女儿考虑过
did you think for one second about your fucking daughter?
我是说 你到底想不想陪着玛雅
I mean, do you want to be a part of Maya's life or not?
我接受命运的安排
I accept what comes my way.
嗯
Well...
我不信
I don't respect that.
纳撒尼尔
Oh, Nathaniel,
你还有很多事情要去学
you have so much to learn, man.
你♥他♥妈♥的还要学很多事情
You have so much to fucking learn.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
又来
Again?
在你脑子里我挥之不去
I must be on your mind.
晚饭怎么样
How was dinner with the boys?
再别提了
Disaster.
怎么了
What happened?
杰伊先是没来 然后回家就嗑药嗑嗨了
Jay disappeared, and then he came home high.
我去 真的假的
Ah, fuck, really?
小屁孩总是制♥造♥麻烦
Fucking kid loves chaos.
是啊 真好奇他这是跟谁学来的
Yeah, I wonder where he gets that from.
你
Mnh. You?
不 应该是你吧
No, that would be you.
我 我都已经戒了好吗
Me? I'm fucking stable.
你真的是 你才是那个疯子呢
You're... you're a gypsy.
你在哪里住啊
Where do you even live?
在你的梦里
I live in your dreams.
确实
That's right.
你住在我的梦里
You do.
要不要告诉我你都梦见什么了
There anything else about that dream you want to tell me?
比如说
Like what?
比如说 我们做♥爱♥了吗
Like... did we fuck?
我们做♥爱♥了吗
Did we fuck?
你真想知道
You really wanna know?
我很好奇
Well, I'm curious.
没有
No.
你给我太多海♥洛♥因♥ 硬不起来了
You gave me too much heroin. I couldn't get a hard-on.
那你是老了
You must be getting old.
你穿着什么衣服
What are you wearing?
基斯
Keith?
基斯
Keith?
基斯
Keith?
你去哪了 哥们
Hey, man, where have you been, dude?
我还以为你自杀了 哥们
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表