剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
到此为止了 埃尔维
That's it, Alvey!
双手抵抗 伙计 双手抵抗 埃尔维
Hands fight hands, baby. Hands fight hands, Alvey.
挣脱他 挣脱他 没错 没错
Shake it off! Shake it off! Yes, yes, yes!
低头 库林纳 库林纳
Head down, Kulina! Kulina!
还有十秒
10 seconds!
离开笼子边上 离开笼子边
Get out of the fence. Get out of the fence.
太他妈精彩了 太他妈精彩了
Fucking beautiful. Fucking beautiful.
嘿 嘿 呼吸
Hey, hey. Breathe.
非常棒 埃尔维
Beautiful, Alvey.
你需要再主动一点
You gotta be a little bit more aggressive.
他唯一能接近你的机会
The only time he's getting his hands on you
就是当你伺机进攻时
is when you're planting and loading up.
他已经没有力气了
He's running out of gas already.
给他一个直拳 加多点组合拳进去
Establish a jab, add more combos to it.
嘿 埃尔维 你是在给这个狗♥娘♥养♥放水
Hey, Alvey, you're backing this motherfucker up.
动起来
Keep moving!
保持距离 非常好
Control the distance. Perfect.
保护你自己 保护好你自己
Protect yourself. Protect yourself.
表示你还清醒着
Show me you're there.
保护你自己
Protect yourself.
还有十秒
10 seconds!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey! Hey!
站起来 埃尔维
Get up, Alvey!
保护你自己 埃尔维 振作起来
Protect yourself, Alvey. Tighten it up!
保护你自己
Protect yourself!
别呆在那里
Don't stay down there.
动起来 别趴在那里
Move, move, move. Don't stay down!
挣脱他 摆脱它 埃尔维
Shake it! Shake it! Shake it, Alvey!
勾住他的小腿 夹住他的小腿
Hook the bottom leg! Hook the bottom leg!
还有十秒钟
10 seconds!
操
Fuck!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
加油 动起来 动起来
Come on, move, move, move.
加油 埃尔维
Come on, Alvey!
别趴在那里
Don't stay down!
埃尔维 起来 起来 快起来
Alvey, get up! Get up! Get up! Get up!
坐下来 兄弟 过来
Right here, buddy. Right here.
坐这里 我们要坐下来了 坐下
Right here. We're gonna sit down. Sit down.
很好 深呼吸 就是这样
Good. Deep breath. There we go.
埃尔维 你能看得见吗 看着我的手指
Alvey, can you see? Follow my finger.
- 他可以 他很好 - 他很好
- He's good. He's good. - He's good.
- 他很好 他很好 - 他可以
- He's good. He's good. - He's good.
你还有五分钟的时间 五分钟
You got five minutes to go. Five minutes.
听我说 我等会需要你再拼五分钟
Listen to me, I need five minutes of hell over there.
不管是谁赢了这五分钟 就等于赢了这场比赛
Whoever wins this, wins the fight.
你赢了这一回合 你就赢了比赛
You win this round, you win the fight.
你必须要动起来 好吗 埃尔维 听着
You gotta stay active, okay? Alvey, listen to me.
我需要你死拼五分钟
I need five minutes of hell.
我需要你像在地狱里样拼五分钟 你听到了吗
I need five minutes of hell from you. You hear me?
我需要他妈的死拼五分钟 来吧
I need five fucking minutes of hell! Let's do it!
上 上 我们上
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
好了 先生们 带上来 都过来
All right, gentlemen, bring it in, bring it in.
好的 先生们 第五轮 也是最后一回合
All right, gentlemen, fifth and final round.
现在 你们击一下拳套
You guys, touch gloves now.
好的 祝你们好运 都退到后面去
All right, good luck, guys. All the way back.
他妈的就五分钟 上啊 上 这个回合属于你
Five fucking minutes! Let's go. Let's go! This is your round!
这就是你的主场 教练 上啊
This is your round, Coach! Let's go!
行了 先生们 五回合的最后一回合
All right, gentlemen, fifth and final round!
你准备好了吗 你也准备好了吗
You ready to fight? You ready to fight?
好的 开始吧
Okay, let's go!
上啊 施加压力
Come on! Pressure, pressure, pressure!
保持双脚移♥动♥
Keep your feet moving!
离开这里
Get out of there!
别直直地站在前面...
Don't stand in front...
保持移♥动♥ 保持移♥动♥
Stay moving! Stay moving!
打他 打倒他
Get him! Get him!
没错 没错 再来一次
Yes! Yes! Again!
上啊 结束他 结束他
Let's go! Finish! Finish! Finish!
保护你自己
Protect yourself!
停下来 停下来
Stop! Stop!
休斯的的得分是四十七比四十八
Scores it 48-47 for Hughes.
转到迈克这方
Turn to Mike Bell...
库林纳是四十八比四十七
48-47, Kulina.
在经过德里克·克利里裁判
And judge Derek Cleary...
讨论决定后 赢的人是
winner by split decision...
国王埃尔维·库林纳
Alvey "King" Kulina!
现在站在我身旁的就是传奇拳手埃尔维·库林纳
I'm here with the legend Alvey Kulina.
埃尔维...
And, Alvey...
首先 告诉我重新回到拳击台上的想法
First off, tell me your thoughts on being back in the cage.
你是如何想的
What did you think about it?
这个嘛 我只是... 首先来说
Well, uh, I just... you know, first of all,
我只是想对伟大的马特·休斯说声谢谢
I just wanna say thank you to the great Matt Hughes.
真正的传奇 谢谢你 马特
Truly a legend. Thank you, Matt.
谢谢所有人 来到这里
Thank you, everybody, for coming down here.
这场比赛是是为了我的儿子 奈特
This fight is for my son, Nate.
我爱你 我很想你
I love you. I miss you.
埃尔维·库林纳
Alvey Kulina is
是国王野兽重量级超级战的比赛冠军
your King Beast Welterweight Superfight champion!
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表