剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
You gave up your back.
在某些时候 你 你 你应该放弃
At some point, you... you got... you gotta tap.
丹 我非常抱歉
Dan, I am so sorry...
杰伊
Jay...
你被开除了
You're fired.
我
I...
哥们 我给过你机会 对吧
Dude, I gave you chances, okay.
我不知道你以为你生活在什么世界里
I don't know hat world you think you're living in,
但现在是文明社会
but this is civilization
而你表现得像只猴子
and you act like a fucking monkey.
你一晚上做的蠢事
You did more dumb shit in one night
比大多数人整个职业生涯做的都多
than most people do in their career.
我从没见过像这样的事
I've never seen anything like it.
确实 当我雇佣经纪人时
All right, I have a philosophy when I...
我有自己的标准 你明白吗
When I hire an agent, okay?
我不在乎工作经验
I don't give a shit about experience.
即使弱智都可以学会经营房♥地♥产♥
Any retard can learn real estate.
我看重充满活力的个性 你猜怎么着
I want a dynamic personality, and guess what?
你有 哥们 你确实有
You got that, man. You do.
但是你也是个疯子
But you also have a fucking screw loose.
说真的 你看起来不想成功
Seriously. It's like you don't want to succeed.
你不想发财 哥们
You don't want to thrive, man.
我还能怎么做 告诉我 因为
What do I do?! Tell me, because...
我不能接受这样的情况
I can't work with that.
你有什么想跟我讲的吗
Do you have anything you want to say to me?
谢谢你给予我这个机会
Thank you for the opportunity.
我真的很感激
I really appreciate it.
我很抱歉事情没有如你所愿
And I'm sorry it didn't work out.
好的 最后的支票会送到你家
All right. The final check is going to go to your house,
还有我要 我要收回你的手♥机♥
and I'm gonna need... I'm gonna need your iPhone back.
以后好运 哥们 我
Good luck out there, man. I...
请进
Yeah?
你在忙吗
You in the middle of something?
没 进来吧
No, come in.
今天上午很棒
That was nice, this morning.
确实
It was.
有什么事
You okay?
嗯 我们应该谈谈奈特的事
Yeah, uh, we should talk about Nate.
好 怎么了 出什么事了
Yeah. What's up? What's going on?
加罗不太想让奈特参加他的比赛
Garo's dragging his feet about putting him on his next card.
为什么
Why?
不知道 有点奇怪
I don't know. It's weird.
他就是不搭理我
He's just kind of not responding.
别管他 让奈特参加另一个系列赛
Fuck'm, put him on another promotion.
他需要比赛 他现在状态正好
He needs a fight. He's got momentum.
我同意
I agree.
瑞恩呢 他最近怎么样
And Ryan? What about Ryan?
加罗想安排他参加你的比赛
Uh, Garo wants to put him on your card.
联合主赛
Co-main event.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
你将最后出场
You'll be fighting last.
不 我拒绝这样安排
No. Not doing it.
你的名字会更醒目 这有什么不好吗
Your name will be bigger. What is the problem?
不 我不知道丽莎
No. Geez, I don't know, Lisa.
到底有什么问题
What is the fucking problem?
我只打一场比赛 一场
I'm doing one fucking fight. One.
全世界有那么多比赛
I mean, all the cards in the world...
他非得参加我那一场 他就不能等四周
He's got to be on my fucking card? He can't wait four weeks?
这不是瑞恩的意思 是加罗的意思
It's not Ryan. It's Garo.
这是场盛会
This is a big event.
他给你一百万美元
He is paying you a million dollars.
你真的想要这笔钱吗
Do you really want to make a big deal out of this?
我拒绝联合主赛 你明白吗
I'm not doing a co-main event. Okay?
这不符合我签的协议
It's not what I signed up for.
他可以参加比赛 但不能举♥行♥联合主赛
He can be on the card, but he can't be co-main.
好吧 我会转达你的意思
Okay. I'll relay the message.
哥们 你尝尝这个
Hey. I want you to try some of this.
这是什么
What is it?
草饲乳清
Whey. Grassfed.
超级纯正
Super fucking clean.
这是香草味的 我还有巧克力味
There's vanilla. I got chocolate, too.
还不错
Not bad.
挺好 对吧 天然的
Nice, right? Natural.
嗯
Huh-uh.
送你了
Hey. It's on me.
谢谢
Thanks.
看了你和埃尔维今天的训练
Watching you and Alvey today.
嗯
Mm.
你们搭档有一段时间了 是吧
You guys have been working together for a while, right?
很久了
Long time.
嗯
Yeah.
我
I kind of...
注意到一些事
Kind of noticed something.
恕我直言
If I may.
当然可以
By all means.
当你使用刺拳时 你的前腿迈得很开
When you jab, you leave that front leg wide open.
不 我的腿呈这个角度 比较安全
No, I'm angled away. It's safe.
如果对手绊你的左脚就不安全了
Not if he steps over the left foot.
对吧
Right?
嗨埃尔维
Hey, Alvey.
你好
How you doing?
我有节课 晚点再聊
I got a class. Catch you guys later.
丽莎告诉你我要参加比赛吗
Hey, Lisa tell you I'm on the card?
嗯 她说了
Yeah, she did.
你同意这个安排 对吧
You're cool with that, right?
我们会解决的 这是你用的
We'll figure out. This you?
嗯
Yeah.
你使用后不清理干净
You don't clean up after yourself?
我刚用完
I just used it.
洗干净餐具 哥们 好吗
Wash your fucking dishes, man. All right?
还有其他人要用
There's other people here.
再给我来一杯
Can I get another one of these?
这有婴儿床 游戏床
So, there's a crib, and a pack 'n play,
可调桌
changing table.
杰伊拿走了一些 但很多都是男生的东西
Jay took some of it, but a lot of it's boy stuff, so...
谢谢你 真的太有用了
Oh. Thank you. This is really helpful.
没事
No problem.
迈克最近怎么样 他在照顾你吗
So, how's Mac? Is he taking care of you?
嗯 尽心尽力
Mm. He's trying to.
你们会结婚吗
Are you guys getting married?
没有
No.
我们更像是普通朋友
It's more like just friends.
他很想做个好爸爸
He really wants to be involved.
这很好
Ah, good.
他是个好人
He's a good one.
嗯 本来可能会更糟
Mm. Could've been worse.
东西随便拿 走之前锁门就行
Uh, take whatever you want. Just lock up before you go.
好的
Okay.
我现在真的
I've been in a really...
我最近也处在一种糟糕的情绪中
I've been in a shitty mood lately, too.
所有的事都让我生气
Everything pisses me off.
可能是因为停服依地普仑 [抗抑郁药]
That could be withdrawal from the Lexapro.
我还觉得
I also got this pain
双臂疼痛 双手发麻 还有我的后背疼到
running down both my arms, my hands are numb, my back.
让我睡不着觉
Fucking with my sleep.
受伤了吗
Were you injured?
没有
No.
不是那种疼
Not that kind of pain. It's...
这种疼像是 像是 我感觉要发生什么事了
It's like... It's like... I feel something coming on.
看过医生吗
Have you seen a doctor?
没有
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表