剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
我是来接瑞恩的
Uh, I'm picking up Ryan.
他就在里面
He is right inside.
你可以告诉他我来了吗
Can you tell him I'm here?
好的
Okay.
嗨 伙计们 好啊
Hey, fellas. How are ya?
我是多米·拉莫斯 新来的教练
Dom Ramos. New coach.
瑞恩
Ryan.
瑞恩见到你很高兴
Ryan. Pleasure.
杰伊·库林纳
Jay Kulina.
你好
Ah, okay.
我很激动
I'm fuckin' excited.
在埃尔维训练的时候 可以来帮上忙
Helping out while Alvey's training.
就不耽搁两位了
I don't want to keep you.
我就是过来跟你们打个招呼
I just wanted to introduce myself.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
不管你们需要任何东西 不要犹豫
You guys need anything, don't hesitate.
我都任你们差遣 好吗
I'm at your disposal. Okay?
好的
Yeah.
保重 伙计们
Take care, guys.
期待和你们一起共事 好吗
Looking forward to working with you, all right?
伙计 你的卡车呢
Uh, where's the truck, man?
卡车在家里
Truck's at home.
在我工作的时候他们给了我这辆车
They give this to me when I work.
丹管它叫 白手套服务
Dan calls it the "White glove service."
当我在开这辆车的时候 你可以想象我
When I'm driving this car, you imagine me to be
是个很成功 很受欢迎的
a highly successful and sought-after
房♥地♥产♥专家 代表着声名显赫的客户
real-estate expert representing prestigious clients
和大洛杉矶区最奢华的房♥产
and the toniest properties in the greater Los Angeles area.
对我来说 你一直都会是那个穿西装的杰伊
To me you'll always just be Jay in a suit.
周一 周三 看看情况怎样
Monday, Wednesday, and see how it goes.
这是我需要你填的I-9和W-4表格
Here's an I-9 and a W-4 I need you to fill out,
我还需要一份你的驾照复印件
and I'll need a copy of your driver's license.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
现金对我来说可能会更好一点
Cash would be better for me.
为什么这么说
Why is that?
我前妻
Ex-wife.
是个可怕的女人 律师很厉害 你知道
Horrible woman, good lawyer. You know?
我不想招惹国税局
I don't fuck around with the IRS.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
好吧
Yeah.
问问无妨
I had to ask.
给你
Here you go.
好吧 你为何不先去躺下呢
Okay, why don't you go lie down?
我给你拿水过来
I'll get you some water.
怎么样
Well?
她的子♥宫♥颈有淤伤 有些撕裂
She has a bruised cervix and some tearing.
那要花多长时间能好
How long's that gonna take?
你就不能做一次好人吗
Can you be fucking decent for once?
我他妈的就只是问问而已
I was just fuckin' askin'.
你知道的
You know?
在这里 亲爱的
Here, sweetie.
吃一片药
Take one of these.
试着睡一会儿 好吗
You try to get some sleep, okay?
你可以跟我躺一会儿吗 就一分钟
Will you lay with me just for like a minute?
当然可以
Sure.
噢 噢 不不不不不不不
Oh, oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
行了吧 我就是收拾一下
Oh, stop. I'm just cleaning up.
不不 你不应该举这个东西
No, no. You should not be lifting this.
它并没有那么重
It's not that heavy.
我才不管呢
I don't care.
听着 我觉得你都不该来上班
Look, I don't even think you should be working.
埃尔维在找你
Alvey's looking for you.
过来
Come here.
我儿子怎么样了
How's my boy?
又大又调皮
Large and in charge.
哦 祈祷上天让他能继承我的头发
Oh, I pray to God he has my hair.
进来
Yeah?
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's happening?
给我来点能放松肌肉的还有止疼药
I need a muscle relaxer and a painkiller.
但是药力不能太大 我还要训练
Not too strong, though. I need to train.
怎么弄的
What's going on?
伙计 我从脖子一直疼到两只胳膊
Man, I got this fucking pain from my neck down both arms.
我的手都麻了
My hands are numb.
我想可能神经或者别的什么毛病
I think it could be a nerve or somethin'.
我的后背紧的要命
My back is really tight.
你受伤了
You hurt it?
没有 什么事都没有
No. Nothing happened.
刚刚开始疼
Just started feeling it.
我拳头使不上劲
My grip is weak.
听起来想腰间盘
That sounds like a disc.
- 是吗 - 你应该做个核磁共振
- Yeah? - You should get an MRI.
我再等两天
I'll give it a couple days.
用这个
Here.
环苯扎林[肌肉松弛剂]
Flexeril.
盐酸羟考酮[止疼药]
Percocet.
对了还有一件事是我的
You know, the other thing is my, uh,
我的小拇指不停的抽动 还有我的肱三头肌
my pinky twitches and my tricep too.
你觉得这是什么毛病
What do you think that is?
听起来是神经方面的问题
Sounds neurological.
神经方面 怎么说 你什么意思
Neurological, like what? What do you mean?
你知道的比如ALS或者帕金森
You know, like ALS or Parkinson's.
你♥他♥妈♥耍我呢 帕金森
Are you fuckin' kidding me? Like Parkinson's?
你看 也可能是你咖啡喝多了
Look, it could just be you had a strong cup of coffee.
我勒个去
Jesus fuckin' Christ.
哦 可能是帕金森也可能是我喝咖啡了
Oh, it's Parkinson's or I had coffee?
还可能是ALS 不是吧迈克
ALS? Come on, Mac.
他妈的有千万种可能
It... It could be a million fucking things
或者你知道啥事没有
or it's, you know, nothing.
到底是咖啡还是ALS
Is it coffee or is it ALS?
听着 去做个核磁共振 好嘛
Look, just get an MRI, all right?
我他妈的不需要核磁共振
I don't need a fuckin' MRI.
有千万种可能
It could be a million things.
- 我不需要核磁共振 - 也可能啥事没有
- I don't need an MRI! - It's probably nothing.
给我点阿普唑仑[镇静剂]
Give me some Xanax.
好的 好的
Yeah, okay.
你要几片
How many do you want?
两片
Two.
八片 给我八片吧
Eight. Give me eight.
好吧 不如这样 一整瓶都给你
Okay, how about this? Here's the bottle.
和抱歉我说了ALS
I'm sorry I said ALS.
滚出我办公室
Get out of my office.
嘿
Hey.
快滚出去
Just... Just get out of my office.
别他妈的上网瞎查 好吗
Stay off the fucking Internet, all right?
好的
Yeah.
该死的蠢货
Fucking idiot.
社区管理费每月七百
HOAs are $700 a month.
这包括使用游泳池和公共区域
That includes pool access and a shared courtyard.
这里的水装有反渗透过滤装置
There's a, uh, reverse osmosis filter for the water.
那是干嘛的
What's that do?
它逆转渗透过程
It reverses the osmosis process.
让水的味道更好
Makes it taste better.
不喜欢
I'm not feeling it.
继续
Moving on.
哥们 你不用这样 哥们 别这样
Dude, you don't have to do this. Man, come on.
做什么
Do what?
这个
This.
像个贱♥人♥一样带我看♥房♥♥子 哥们
Showing me around like a bitch, man.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表