剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
- Here we go.
- 放轻松 奈特- 放轻松
- Nice and loose, Nate. - Nice and relaxed.
- 太棒了
- Love it.
- 走吧 放轻松 - 基佬
- Let's go. Nice and relaxed. - Faggot.
- 快走 - 赶紧离开这儿
- Go! - Get out of here!
- 你没事吧 - 没事 我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine. I'm fine.
- 还能继续比赛吗 - 我没事
- You still good to fight? - I'm fine.
他即将来到赛场
Making his way to the cage...
走吧 走吧
Let's go. Let's fucking go.
主席 求你了 让我们去吧
Commission, please, let's go.
这场比赛我们必须得打
We gotta fight.
- 好了 奈特刚才就当给你热身了 - 走吧
- Okay, Nate, it's your warm-up. - Let's go!
- 干嘛呢你 - 没什么
- What was that? - Nothing.
他刚说什么 他说了什么
What'd he say? What'd he say?
没什么 走 比赛必须得打奈特
Nothing! Let's go! We gotta fight, Nate!
奈特·库林纳
Nate Kulina!
走奈特
Go, Nate!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这将是今晚的重头戏
this is the main event of the evening,
由加州体育委员会仲裁比赛
sanctioned by the California State Athletic Commission.
现在 女士们先生们
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
这里是加州洛杉矶运动中心
from the Events Center in Los Angeles, California,
今晚这里将有一场激战
where battles are fought
冠军将从此诞生
and champions are made.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
比赛现在开始
let the battle begin!
放轻松 放轻松 深呼吸 加油
Relax! Relax, breathe! Come on!
放松肩膀
Relax your shoulder!
避免正面面对他
Don't stand in front of him!
加油 奈特集中注意力
Come on, Nate! Focus!
左右出击 放松
Side to side! Relax!
就是这样 踢得好
There you go! Nice kick!
加油奈特
Come on, Nate!
- 保持住 - 很好 很好
- There you go! - Nice. Nice.
拖住他累死他
Drop his ass!
- 放松 - 打他 抓住机会上啊
- Relax! - Get him! Get on him!
赶紧起来 奈特快起来
Roll the fuck out, Nate! Roll out!
起来 起来啊 快起来 快起来 太棒了
Roll out! Roll out! Roll out! Roll out! Yes!
跟住他
Follow him!
不 加油 你能行的 你能做到 你
No! Come on, you got it, you got it, you
- 能行 加油 拖住他 - 拖住他
- got it! Come on, sink it in! - Sink it in!
起来 快起来
Up! Up!
起来 站起来 起来啊
Up! Come up! Up! Up!
哦 卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
别让他占了上风 快起来
Cover him! Get up!
站起来啊奈特
Stand up, Nate!
站起来奈特
Stand up, Nate!
- 好 这就对了 - 就这样
- All right, here we go. - There you go!
把他弄下去 使劲啊
Get down! Get down!
快了快了 加油
Almost there! Come on!
你能行的 加油
You got this! Come on!
加油
Come on!
稳住 稳住 稳住
Hold up. Hold up. Hold up.
你♥他♥妈♥的刚才是怎么打的 小伙子
What the fuck are you doing in there, man?
你在干吗 你被打得到处乱跑 放松
What are you doing? You're all over the fucking place. Relax.
你还想不想打败他了 还想不想打败他
You wanna fucking box him? You wanna fucking box him?
角度 注意出击的角度 动动脑子 行吗
Angle, angle. Move your fucking head, okay?
这是你的比赛 别搞砸了
This is fucking your fight. Don't fuck this up.
准备好了吗 开始
Ready? Fight!
就这样 再来一次
Again! Again!
加油 跟住他
Come on! Go after him!
加油 奈特快起来
Come on, Nate! Duck and roll!
加油奈特
Come on, Nate!
手放松
Let your hands go!
很好
Nice!
这才是结束比赛的方式
That's how we fucking finish!
就这样结束比赛
That's how we finish!
弗兰克·特里格在第二回合
Referee Frank Trigg has called an end to this contest
两分十六秒
at 2 minutes and 16 seconds
主动认输
of the second round.
我们毫无争议的冠军
Declared your winner,
击倒对手的冠军是
by way of knockout,
奈特·库林纳
Nate Kulina!
我身边的这位是我们的冠军
I'm here with our winner,
奈特·库林纳
Nate Kulina.
奈特哇哦 一招毙命啊
Nate, wow! What a knockout!
你当时是怎么想的 你的力量来自于哪里
What were you thinking? Where did that come from?
你看到了什么
What did you see?
我看到了机会 你知道
I-I saw opportunity, you know,
当我们交战时 踢对方
when we exchanged, uh, the kicks.
然后 然后他抓住了我的脚
And... and he caught mine.
我当时想着完蛋了
I thought I was in trouble,
我可以用肘部攻击他
and I was able to get that elbow out there
这样就干掉他了
and... and finish him.
好的 你第一回合上来发挥不是很好
Well, you came out pretty wild in the first round.
你父亲在角落里对你说了什么
What did your father say to you in the corner?
呃 他 他告诉我要保持冷静
Uh, he, um, told me to calm the fuck Dow...
我确实应该冷静冷静
Which I needed to do.
你要知道 瑙塔也是个很棒的拳手
Uh, you know, Nauta's a great fighter.
我很尊重他和他的团队
Respect to him and his team,
呃 但是 今天的比赛结果已成定局
uh, but... but we got it done today.
好的 你做到了
All right, well, you did.
我很荣幸的授予你
And I am happy to present you
今夜拳王的称号♥
with Knockout of the Night.
太棒了 多钱 奖金是多少
Yes! How much?! How much?!
很丰厚的奖励啊
Well deserved.
五千美金
It's a $5,000 cash bonus.
恭喜你
So congratulations to you.
女士们先生们 你们的冠军是
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner...
奈特·库林纳
Nate Kulina!
哇哦 哦 过来
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Come here.
我也不知道他当时在干嘛
I don't know what the hell he was doing out there.
他失控了
He was out of control.
还好五千美元没丢
5 grand doesn't suck.
是啊 还好赢了
No, it doesn't.
敬你弟弟
To your brother.
你还好吗
How you holdin' up?
有她的消息吗
Have you heard from her?
是的 她已经安全到达了
Yeah. She, um, she got there safe and sound.
我就 我知道的就这么多了
That's... that's all I know.
你要知道 你有权利
You know, you got rights.
你知道 那也是你的孩子
You know, this is your kid, too.
如果你叫我来喝酒就是谈这个的
If this is what you wanna talk about,
那就到这儿吧
we should just settle up.
没有 我就是随便说说伙计
No, I'm just saying, man,
我也经历过这种事 好吗
I've been there. Okay?
当时有你的时候我还没准备好
I wasn't ready when I had you.
我♥干♥了些蠢事
I did some stupid shit.
不管怎么样 听好了 我向你道歉
Anyway... Look, I wanted to apologize
采访的时候没有让你来 好吗
for not having you at the interview, okay?
我知道那样做不对
It was wrong.
你就是 让我很紧张 伙计
You just... you make me nervous, man.
我不知道你会说什么
I don't know what you're gonna say.
采访怎么样
How'd it go?
能怎么样 我不知道 还好吧
How'd it go? I don't know. Just, uh, it was fine.
你知道 做了该做的事
You know, did what it's supposed to do.
然后你就照了几张你和奈特抱着的照片
You got some slo-mo shots of you and Nate hugging?
拿我们小时候的糗事说笑
Laughing at some hi-larious situation from our childhood?
确实 是这样
In fact, we do.
是啊 观众就爱看这种其乐融融的东西
Yeah, people love family.
嗯 是的 他们就喜欢这些
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表