剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Mm-hmm. They do. They do.
我的意思是 我的父亲是个禽兽
I mean, my father was a fucking monster.
我这样说别人就能以为他是我的英雄榜样
I made it sound like he was my hero.
比如说他教会我什么是男人 然而他并没有
Like he made me a man, which he did not.
不管怎么说 我很抱歉
Anyway, I apologize.
我不想伤害你的感情的 你知道吗
I didn't want to hurt your feelings, you know?
这是生意上的事情
It's a business decision.
别管那些事了 我知道你做了正确的选择
Don't worry about it. I think you made the right call.
- 我来 我来 我请客 - 我请
- I got it. I got it. I got it. - I'll pay.
我请客 我都不能请你喝一杯了吗
I got it. I can't buy you a drink?
- 谢了 - 没事
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
我不想再和乔和胡安训练打拳了
Now I'm getting a little tired of beating up Joe and Juan.
如果你想和我来的话 我需要一个帮手
I could use another body if you wanna come spar,
没准 这样能让你别再胡思乱想了
maybe, uh, take your mind off shit.
我得去找份工作
Well, I have to find a job.
去上班
A job.
还账还有别的乱七八糟的东西
Pay my bills and shit.
来训练馆吧 我们一起想办法
Come to the gym. We'll figure something out.
你可以上几节课 挣点钱
You teach a couple classes. We'll find money.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
我看情况吧
I'll play it by ear.
行
All right.
谢谢你请我喝酒
Thanks for the drink.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表