剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
So, uh, what is the plan for the rest of the day?
安排就是先去吃点东西
The plan is to get something to eat
然后去医院
and then go to the hospital,
你们俩不用陪我去
which you guys don't have to come to.
我们可以去
We can.
我不想让她难堪
I don't want to embarrass her.
她房♥子那边如果有什么需要做的事情
Uh, if there's anything that she needs done around the house,
我们能处理好
we can handle it.
好 好主意
Right. That's a good idea.
我想先休息一会
I mean just get some rest.
之后我想回去训练
I wanna come back and train later.
你听见我说了什么吗
Did you hear what I said?
你想训练吗
Do you wanna go?
- 哦 - 我在跟你说话呢
- Oh. - I'm talking to you.
不 不 不 不 不 我累了 我累了
No, no! No, no, no, I'm tired. I'm tired.
别 别 别这样
Don't! Don't! Don't!
别这样
Don't. Hey.
你知道吗 你其实是我领养的
You know, I adopted you.
安布罗希亚
Ambrosia?
有客人找您
You have a guest.
操 谁受伤了
Ah, fuck. Who got hurt?
没人受伤
Nobody.
您想好午餐吃什么了吗
Uh, you know what you want for lunch yet?
我想吃照烧鸡肉
Uh, I want chicken teriyaki
再要两个加利福尼亚寿司卷
and then the two California rolls.
我还要... 那个 冰激凌一样的球
And then get me the, uh, ice cream balls.
- 糯米团 - 糯米团
- Mochi. - Mochi.
糯米团 是糯米团 糯米团
Mochi. The mochi. Mochi. Mochi.
- 我记住了 这就去 谢谢您 - 谢谢你
- I got it. On it. Thank you! - Thank you.
- 她是新来的 - 那是安布罗希亚
- She's new. - That's Ambrosia.
告诉你一件那姑娘的故事
Let me tell you something about that girl.
- 好 - 我耳朵后面有颗痣
- Hmm. - I had a mole behind my ear.
- 我不想听 - 听吧
- I don't wanna hear it. - Okay? Listen.
我都不知道自己有那颗痣
I didn't even see it.
她看到了痣 她觉得那颗痣不好
She saw it. She didn't like it.
她让我去看皮肤科医生
She sent me to the dermatologist.
结果那颗痣真的不太好 她救了我一命
Turned out it was the bad kind. She saved my life.
那个女人棒极了 而且她还是个公♥证♥人
That woman is a rock star and she's a notary.
- 真棒 - 是啊
- Sweet. - Mm-hmm.
- 剑不错 - 武士刀
- Nice sword. - Katana.
花了我不少钱
Cost me a fortune.
坐吧 我希望你带来的是好消息
Have a seat. I hope you're not here with bad news.
埃尔维和瑞恩都没事
Uh, Alvey and Ryan are fine.
这消息我愿意听
That's what I like to hear.
你认识这个人吗
You know that guy?
认识
Yeah.
他在那家买♥♥断了你的基金会工作
He works for the fund that bought you out.
是的 杰瑞米 可爱的家伙 我很喜欢那家伙
Yeah. Jeremy. Jer Bear. I love that guy.
不错的人 你们见面了是吗
Great guy. Did you meet?
是的 我们见过面了
Yeah, we met.
他来过我的办公室
He came by my office...
- 嗯 - 想让我做你的工作
- Mm. - ...to offer me your job.
- 嗯 - 我拒绝了
- Hmm. - I said no.
他一直打电♥话♥给我
He keeps calling.
你要被排挤出去了
You're being pushed out.
靠
Shit.
这是要把我挫骨扬灰啊
Tossed in the wood chipper.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事 别担心
Ah, don't worry about it.
有时候 即使是最厉害的马
Sometimes even the horse with the biggest cock
也会被赶出牧场的 不是吗
gets put out to pasture, you know?
其实...
You know...
要是我想要控制权的话 我就不会把这卖♥♥出去
if I wanted control, I wouldn't have sold.
但我的确卖♥♥了 我现在很富有
But I did and I'm rich.
你知道我小的时候 父亲跟我说什么吗
You know what my father used to say to me when I was a child?
不知道
No.
什么都没有 我从没见过我父亲
Nothing. I never met him.
我就是从那样的环境里走出来的
That's the shit I come from.
现在你看看我
And look at me now.
你应该接受这份工作
You should take this job.
得了吧 丽莎
Yeah, come on, Lisa.
这才是你来这里的真正原因
I mean, that's the real reason you came here.
你想要这份工作
You want this job.
我还在考虑
I'm thinking about it.
- 他们花多少钱雇你 - 很多
- How much they offer you? - A lot.
那你现在挣多少呢
And what are you making now?
屁都不值
Shit.
我的天哪 这可真是个难题啊
Oh, my God. What a difficult decision.
你们这些该死的美国混♥蛋♥白人
You fucking white American motherfuckers.
你知道这事不是那么简单的
You know it's more complicated than that.
为什么 为什么这事不简单
Why? Why is it complicated?
因为我的拳手们
Because of my fighters.
- 谁 瑞恩吗 - 是的
- Who, Ryan? - Yeah.
真的吗 你觉得他不会离开你吗
Yeah? You don't think he would leave you?
他们都会离开你的
They'll all fucking leave you.
但训练馆有一部分是属于我的
And I own part of the gym.
你只是交你那部分的租金罢了
You pay your rent, that's it.
那个训练馆永远都是埃尔维的 是他的谋生之路
It's always be Alvey's gym, his way.
我很爱他 但是 你要知道
I love him, but, you know,
比起你需要他 他更需要你
he needs you more than you need him.
我支持你
You have my blessing.
至少跟这些人谈谈
At least have the conversation with them.
要跟老大谈
The boss.
- 不行 - 拜托了
- No. - Come on.
- 不行 - 就五分钟
- No! - Five minutes.
赛前我会开♥发♥布会 你可以去那里采访我
I'm doing press for the fight. You can cover me there.
我要写一个报导
I'm writing a story.
现在给你一个机会 让你来给点意见
Wanna give you a chance to comment.
我没意见
No comment.
我跟多米尼克·拉莫斯坐下聊了聊
I sat down with Dominick Ramos.
他说了很多关于你的事情
He had a lot to say about you.
什么事情
Like what?
坐下跟我聊聊 我就告诉你
Sit down with me, and I'll tell you.
你不会想让那些关于你的事情流出的
You're gonna wanna get your side out there.
休息室等我
Meet me in the lounge.
杰伊
Jay!
- 怎么了 - 开门
- Mm? - Open the door.
等一下
Come on, wait.
你干什么呢 你还没洗澡吗
What are you doing? You haven't showered yet?
- 没有 - 那你干什么呢
- No. - What are you doing?
这个嘛...
Well...
我刚才在
I was, um...
忙着自杀
trying to commit suicide.
- 不好笑吗 - 不
- Not funny yet? - No.
如果你非要知道 我的便秘比我想的还严重
My poop was taking longer than I expected, if you must know.
我现在要去洗澡了
I'm about to jump in right now.
快点 还有 给我留点水
Well, hurry up. And save me some water.
我知道我能做点什么吗 奈特
You know what I can do, Nate?
我可以把浴缸堵上
I could plug up the bathtub.
这样你就能 用我的洗澡水泡澡了
Then you could... you could bathe in my runoff.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
爱你
Love you.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
嘿 艾米 我是奈特
Hey, Amy. Uh, it's Nate.
听我说 抱歉打电♥话♥给你
Um... listen, I-I'm sorry for calling.
我知道这不关我的事
I-I know it's none of my business, um...
但是 如果你能给我哥哥回个电♥话♥
But if you could call my brother back,
那就再好不过了
that'd be great.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
我只是觉得他需要听听你的声音
I just think he needs to hear your voice.
要是 要是你不行 我也能理解
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表