剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
I feel sick.
你呢
You?
我非常非常想他
I fucking miss him.
你应该去看看埃尔维了
You should go check on Alvey.
我们得给你妈打个电♥话♥
We have to call your mother.
或许你可以回去陪着她
Maybe you go back and be with her,
而我
and I'll, uh...
我来处理他的尸体
I'll handle his body.
你在做什么 别擦了 别擦了
What are you doing? Stop. Stop that.
好了 把它扔了吧 别擦了
Come on. Throw that away. Stop.
杰伊
Jay.
你对他说了什么
What did you say to him?
我不知道我说了什么
I don't know what I said.
他坐着
He was sitting...
他坐着
he was sitting...
他就在那坐着
He was sitting right there.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
嘿 没事的 你没事 你没事的
Hey. All right. You're okay. You're all right.
你没事的 放松 放松 放松
You're all right. Shh. Okay. Okay, relax, relax, relax.
深呼吸 深呼吸 吸点空气
Take a breath. Take a breath. Let's get some air.
呼吸 你在呼吸吗
Breathe, you breathing?
是
Yeah.
好的 有我在呢 来吧
Yeah, okay. I got you. Come on.
放轻松 来吧 有我在呢 动一下
Hey, just relax. Come on. I got you. Let's go.
有我在呢 有我在呢 你没事的
I got you. I got you. There you go.
嘿 听着 这是你的职业
Hey, listen, this is what you do.
这对你不算什么 你是一个战士
This is nothing for you. You are a fucking warrior.
- 你就是靠痛苦赚钱的 - 好
- You get paid for pain, right? - Yeah.
- 我们会陪你到底的 - 好
- We're gonna get you there. - Okay.
- 让我们完成这场比赛 - 好
- Let's fucking do this. - Okay.
- 你是一个战士 - 好 好 好
- You're a fucking warrior. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
女士们先生们 代表
Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf
- 野兽之王晋级赛 - 起来吧
- of King Beast Promotions... - Let's get up.
- 好的 - 非常荣幸地欢迎
- All right. - It is an honor to welcome
接下来两位拳手登台
these next two fighters to the stage.
两位都是当下的传奇人物
Both of these men are living legends,
而明天 他们将争夺
and tomorrow, they will battle
野兽之王次中量级超级赛腰带
for the King Beast Welterweight Superfight Belt.
首先登场的是
First up to the stage,
UFC:终极格斗锦标赛
九次UFC次中量级冠军
he is a 9-time UFC Welterweight Champion
入选UFC名人堂的
and a UFC Hall of Famer.
来自伊利诺斯州希尔斯伯勒的
From Hillsboro, Illinois...
马特·休斯
Matt Hughes!
马特·休斯重一百七十磅
170 for Matt Hughes.
接下来上场的这位
Next up to the stage,
他是两次无等级差别比赛的冠军
he is a 2-time Pride Openweight Champion,
一次中量级比赛冠军
a 1-time Pride Middleweight Champion,
名副其实的活传奇...
a true living legend...
国王埃尔维·库林纳
Alvey "King" Kulina!
埃尔维·库林纳重一百六十六磅
166 for Alvey Kulina.
好 我们采访一下埃尔维·库林纳
All right, we step over here with Alvey Kulina.
埃尔维 要知道 你的很多粉丝都很爱你
Alvey, you know, you're beloved by so many fans.
回归的感觉怎么样
Uh, how does it feel to be back?
还有 你现在脑子里在想些什么
And, uh, what's going through your head right now?
肯尼 我感觉棒极了 有一点不真实
Uh, it feels great, Kenny. A-a bit surreal.
我希望我和马特能上演一场精彩的比赛
Um, I'm just hoping that Matt and I put on a good show.
我注意到你们俩刚才交流了几句
I saw that you two exchanged some words.
你们说什么了
What did he say?
马特·休斯一直是一个出色的选手
Uh, you know, Matt Hughes is always a class act.
他刚才 表示了对我儿子的哀悼
He just, uh, gave m-me his condolences for my son.
我们... 我们真心关心你和你们一家人
Well, our... our thoughts and prayers
同时也诚心为你们祈祷
are certainly with you and your family.
我认识奈特 他是个了不起的孩子
I knew Nate. He was a remarkable kid.
- 我们都很想他 - 谢谢你 哥们
- We all miss him. - Thank you, brother.
伙计们 埃尔维·库林纳
Alvey Kulina, folks!
好的...
All right...
杰伊 是我
Hey, Jay, it's me.
你进来吧
You can come in.
嘿
Hey.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
你今天出门了吗
You get out of the house today?
- 出门了 - 那就好
- I did. - Good.
你应该去一趟训练馆的 稍微活动一下
You should come down to the gym, man, move around a little bit.
我不会下重手的
I'll take it easy on you.
你的手还好吗
How's your hand doing?
好点了
Better.
这味道太他妈难闻了 伙计
Fucking smells like ass, dude.
我刚跟你♥爸♥洗了桑拿
I was in the sauna with your dad,
帮他处理了伤口
helping him with the cut.
靠
Fuck.
他减重成功了吗
Did he make weight?
是的 他成功了 他还比要求的低了呢
Yeah, he did. He came in under, man.
我们不得不给他静脉注射补液
We had to hook him up to the I.V.
休斯看起来壮到不行
And Hughes looked big as fuck.
是啊 他就是个...
Yeah. He's a...
他他妈就是个大猩猩
he's a fucking silverback.
是啊
Yeah.
他能轻松拿下一百九十磅级别的
He'll fight 190, easy.
埃尔维到时候会手忙脚乱的
Alvey's gonna have his hands full.
伙计 丽莎说她一直在给你打电♥话♥
Lisa says she's been calling you, man.
她确实是 我会... 明早我会打给她的
She has, yeah. I'm... I'll give her a call tomorrow morning.
她准备在赛场给奈特做个纪念活动
She's doing something for Nate at the fight,
她想知道你想不想参加
and she wants to know if you want to be a part of it.
是那种...
Like a, uh...
那种...
Like a...
是那种缅怀视频吗
Like an in memoriam video thing?
是的
Yeah.
配上音乐 肯定会很棒的 类似这首
It's nice. Set to music, you know.
# 告别很难说出口 #
It's so hard to say goodbye
# 向昨天说再见 #
To yesterday
你的...
You have a, uh...
瑞恩 你的嗓音很悦耳
you have a mellifluous voice, Ryan.
我在合唱队待了十年
10 years of choir.
- 真的吗 - 是啊 负责领唱
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah. Lead section.
- 你是独唱吗 - 我...- 是啊
- Soloist, - I... - Yeah.
- 我猜也是 - 我确实是领唱
- Bet. - I was,
直到这些烂事发生
till these big nuts dropped.
这些该死的烂事...
Huge fucking nuts, just...
我不会自残或怎么样的
I'm not gonna do anything to hurt myself,
你不用担心这个
so you don't have to worry about that.
我没担心 我知道你不会的
No, I know you're not.
我有迈克照顾我
I got Mac looking out.
他给我的是...
He's giving me just...
平常那些药
normal shit.
好吧 伙计 我就是回家路上顺道来看看你
Yeah, man, I'm just stopping by on my way home, dude.
好了 我不打扰你了
All right, I'll leave you be.
哥们 你应该给你♥爸♥打个电♥话♥
You should call your dad, dude.
他说你们一直都没说过话 自从...
He said you guys haven't talked since...
这才过了一周
It's just been a week.
是啊 但是...
Yeah. Well...
我爸去世之后我也一周没给我妈打电♥话♥
I didn't call my mom for a week either after my dad died,
之后就是一个月 然后就是一年
and then a month and then a year.
现在我他妈的连她住在哪都不知道了
Now I don't even know where the fuck she lives, dude.
你拖的时间越长
The longer you wait,
就会越难打出电♥话♥ 所以...
the harder it gets, so...
哥们 我爱你
Love you, bro.
谢了
Thanks.
今天我们把他的衣服捐了
We donated his clothes today.
我和杰伊把衣服送到了性少数者中心
Jay and I took them to the LGBT center,
然后我们去了
and then we went...
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表