剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
真♥他♥妈♥的爽
Holy shit.
哇 哇 哇
Wow, wow, wow.
傻子终于付钱了
Dumb money fuckin' pays.
不 是石油大亨付钱
No. Oil money pays.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
你应该去新闻发布会
Well, you should get to the press conference.
否则加罗就会从窗户里跳下去
Otherwise Garo is gonna jump out a window.
是的 是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你上去 咱俩在那儿见面
You go up there. I'll meet you up there.
好的
Yeah?
那是谁给的
Who's that from?
瑞恩
Ryan.
"给玛雅 尽情玩
"To Maya. Ride dirty.
你亲爱的毁灭者叔叔"
Love, Uncle Destroyer."
真感人哪
Charming.
哦
Ohh!
这就是那种超级好的儿童车
This is the fuckin' good one.
有四个轮子
This is the one with the four wheels
还有天蓬
and the fuckin' canopy.
这是博利屋的车
This is some Brentwood shit.
瑞恩
Ryan!
嗯
Mm-hmm.
等下 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
别 别 别打开
Don't... Don't... No, no, no, don't open it.
为什么不行
Why not?
这玩意可是价值千金的婴儿车
Because this is a thousand-dollar stroller.
我们买♥♥不起
We can't afford that.
这又不是我们买♥♥的 是个礼物
We didn't buy it. This is a gift.
来拆吧
Come on.
不行 拜托了 别打开
No, please. Don't.
艾米 他只是想慷慨点
Amy, he's trying to be generous.
这真恶心 杰伊
It's gross, Jay.
什么
What?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你知道我说的是什么
You know what I'm talking about.
我是知道 但是我想听你说
I-I know, but why don't you explain this to me?
你家里很有钱
Your family has money.
你有过高级货
You had nice shit.
有什么区别吗
What's the difference?
区别就是 除了一个婴儿车
The difference is that we don't have
我们没有钱或者高级货
money or nice shit except a stroller.
我们还要什么别的高级货啊
What other nice shit do we need?
你现在表现得很混♥蛋♥
You're being a dick,
而且你没理解我的意思
and you're missing the point.
你为什么不直接告诉我你的意思是什么
Why don't you tell me the point?
重点是 这玩意是个价值一千美金的婴儿车
The point is that that is a $1,000 stroller,
而我们付不起
and we can't afford it,
所以拥有这东西对我来说 感觉很虚假
and so to have it feels fake to me.
感觉很虚假
It feels fake?
是啊 就像是洛杉矶 老实说
Yeah, like L.A., to be honest.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
洛杉矶有什么问题吗
W-What's wrong with L.A.?
我从来没想过让孩子在这里长大
Just not where I thought I'd be raising my kid.
我就是在洛杉矶长大的
I was raised in L.A.
你在这里生活了也差不多有十年了吧
And you've lived here, what, 10 years?
等等
Wait a second.
那什么样的地方才会更好呢
What place would be better?
我也说不好
I don't know.
那... 威斯康星州怎么样
How about... Wisconsin?
你怎么这么混♥蛋♥
You're being an asshole!
你开什么玩笑
I mean, are you kidding me?
我知道你她妈是在一种田园般的环境下长大
I know you grew up with this fucking bucolic childhood,
去果园里捡他妈的苹果
picking fucking apples out of the orchards,
但这可不是养孩子唯一的方式
but that's not the only way to raise a child.
你为什么这么刻薄
Why are you being so mean?
因为我不需要你用这些永不满意
Because I don't need your unsatisfied,
让人丧气的大道理
depressing shit
他妈的天天来烦我
just hanging on my fucking head all the time.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我做不到更好了
This is the best I can do right now.
现在 有人送了礼物给我们
Now, we were given a gift,
如果你宁愿用一辆该死的独轮手推车
but if you would rather push our daughter around
来推我们的女儿
in a fucking wheelbarrow
就因为那样对你来说会更真实
because that would be more real,
那好吧
then okay.
早安
Morning.
瑞恩 你为什么要在训练前洗澡啊
Why do you shower before you train, Ryan?
好让我清醒过来
Because it wakes me up.
为什么问这个
Why do you care?
我们缺水 就是这样
We're in a drought. That's all.
我给你煮了一壶咖啡治你的宿醉
I made a fresh pot of coffee for your hangover.
我没宿醉 基斯
I'm not hungover, Keith.
你最近外出特别频繁
Well, you've been out so much lately,
所以我才这么猜测的
I guess I just assumed.
一个新的性犯罪者搬过来了
A new sex offender moved in.
这家伙就住在离我们八百米的地方 瑞恩
Guy lives half a mile away from us, Ryan.
你怎么不给他带道菜去表示同情 基斯
Why don't you bring him a casserole, Keith?
你没有你想象的那么有趣
You're not as funny as you think you are.
关掉电脑
Shut the computer.
我想告诉你点事
I want to tell you something
但是我不想让你惊慌 好吗
and I don't want you to freak out, okay?
老天啊
Oh, man.
我还什么都没说呢 基斯
I haven't even said anything, Keith.
你想说什么
What is it?
我在考虑搬出去
I'm thinking of moving out.
基斯
Keith?
为什么
Why?
因为...
Well, because, um...
我在这里住了很久了
I've been here a long time.
而我们 是成年人
And, you know, we're grown men.
我们 会需要自己的空间
We... We need our space.
这又不是明天就搬 伙计
It's not happening tomorrow, man.
我只是告诉你我正在找
I'm just telling you I'm looking.
瑞恩 我...
Ryan, I...
瑞恩 我知道我不完美 而且...
Ryan, I know I'm not perfect, and...
这和你无关 兄弟
And it's not about that, dude.
你大概有更好的...
...you probably have better...
不是因为你做了什么
It's nothing you did.
那是什么原因 为什么
Then what? Why?
因为
Because.
从来就没有不散的宴席
This was never permanent.
嘿 嘿 我们还是兄弟
Hey... Hey, we're still boys, dude.
我们还是可以随时出来玩
We're still gonna hang out all the time.
坐下 伙计
Sit down, man.
基斯
Keith.
我 我拉肚子 瑞恩
I... I have diarrhea, Ryan.
下午好 我们先开始
Good afternoon. We're going to start anyway.
埃尔维随后就会到
Alvey will be here shortly.
好的 请问
Yes. Go ahead.
这个问题要问马特
This question's for Matt.
不开玩笑
No kidding.
马特 你在退出拳坛时已经是个传奇了
Matt, you retired a legend...
UFC名人堂 所有的荣誉都有了
UFC Hall of Fame, all the accolades.
你为什么要这么做 你要证明什么呢
Why are you doing this? What do you have to prove?
首先
Well, first thing,
我想感谢加罗促成了这件事
I want to thank Garo for putting this together.
我也很抱歉我的对手不在场
And I'm sorry my opponent couldn't be bothered.
我为什么要做这件事呢
Why am I doing this?
首先来说 我还没那么老
Well, first thing, I'm not that old.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表