剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
我知道他不想这样的
and I know he doesn't want to do that.
他觉得这样值得
It's worth it to him.
我的意思是 他很爱玛雅 和艾米
I mean, he loves Maya... and Amy, too.
这我都知道
I know. I know.
我知道他很喜欢那个小孩
I know he loves that baby,
她对他来说是件好事 艾米
and she's good for him... Amy.
她是个 她是个好孩子
She's a... she's a good kid.
我 你知道的 我不知道
And I, you know... I don't know.
我只是 我只是想说小心点 好吧
I just... just be careful, all right?
我就这个意思
That's what I'm saying.
嗯
Yeah.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
我想我得走了
I think I'm gonna go, though.
我得回家了
I'm gonna go home.
啊 这么早
Yeah? So early?
我累了
I'm tired.
好吧
All right.
一切都挺好的吧
It was good, yeah?
饭菜很好吃
It was a good meal.
那 那明天见 好吗
I'll... I'll see you tomorrow, all right?
我觉得我得休几天假了
I think I'm actually gonna take a couple days off.
是啊
Yeah.
那就 那就等洗礼的时候见了
But I'll, uh... I'll see you at the baptism.
谁的洗礼
What baptism?
玛雅的
For Maya?
杰伊没跟我说过啊
Jay didn't mention anything about it.
都有 都有谁去
Who's... who going?
嗯 妈妈 瑞恩 丽萨
Uh, mom, Ryan, Lisa.
丽莎
Lisa?
嗯 从来没和我说过这事
Hmm. Never said a word to me.
好吧
Okay.
好了 行了 别想了
All right, good. Don't worry about it.
都没事的 我们会想出办法的
It's all right. We'll figure it out.
好吧 放那吧 放那吧 放那吧
All right. Leave it. Leave it. Leave it.
你还能开车的吧
You okay to drive?
- 可以 - 那就好
- Yeah. - All right.
- 我们谈谈吧 - 好啊
- We'll talk. - Yeah.
- 小心点 - 好的
- Be careful. - Yep.
女士们 能给我们点私人空间吗
Ladies, we need some privacy.
我爱你 嗯
I love you. Okay.
我们等会儿就回来
Give us a second.
嗯
Mmm.
这是什么
What is this?
这是我工作中最喜欢的一个部分
This is the part of my job that I love.
我要改变我朋友的人生
This is where I get to change a friend's life.
我有两样东西
I have two things in my possession.
都是你的
Both belong to you.
想知道是什么吗
Would you like to know what they are?
- 想 想知道 - 好吧
- Yes, I would. - All right.
两万五美元
This is $25,000 in cash.
这是份合同
And this is a contract.
签了合同
If you sign the contract,
钱就是你的
the cash is yours.
两万五 加罗
25 grand, garo?
两万五
25 grand.
跟你说清楚
Let me get this straight.
你以为一点毒品
You think that an eight ball
再加上些小妞在我眼前晃悠
and some titties in my face
就能说服我为了
are gonna convince me to fucking bend over
两万五去签合同吗 加罗
for $25,000, Garo?
不 我不是这意思
No. No. I don't think this.
两万五是签约金
The 25 grand is a signing bonus,
私下的 不用交税
under the table, tax-free.
合同嘛
The contract...
合同
The contract...
是打三场比赛你就有三十万美元了
Is three fights for the sum of $300,000.
如果你现在就签了合同
Now, if you sign right now,
我们就成交你也能拿到钱
you get the cash and the deal.
但如果你不签 这生意就没得做了
But if you don't, the deal's off the table.
瑞恩 UFC会邀请你的 但最近不会
Ryan, the ufc will offer, but it won't be close.
跟我们干吧
Let's fucking do it!
是啊 我们一起干吧
Yes! Let's do it!
好
Yes!
放轻松
Take it easy.
嗨 嗨 慢慢来
Hey, hey, hey, take it easy.
你要保持清醒 还要训练
I need you sober. You're gonna be training.
走 走 走
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
啊 太棒了
Ah! Yeah!
傻♥逼♥
Fucking idiot.
嗨 我是杰伊·库林纳
Hi. This is Jay kulina.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.
什么
What?
别再挂我电♥话♥了
Don't send me to voice-mail.
宝宝睡着了
The baby's sleeping.
怎么了
Is there something wrong?
听说你要给玛雅洗礼
I heard you're getting Maya baptized.
你弟弟告诉我的
Your brother told me.
我们日子还没定下来
We don't have a date yet.
我也想去
I'd like to be there.
嗯
Mm.
好 日期定了我会告诉你的
Well, I will let you know when we have a date.
抱歉这么晚了给你打电♥话♥
I'm sorry for calling so late.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表