剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
看看亨德森他比我还老
If you look at Hendo, he's older than I am,
但是 他还在继续比赛
and he's... he's still fighting.
因为埃尔维把这看成私人恩怨
But Alvey made it personal.
他和我宣战了
He called me out.
不过现在看起来 这家伙在打退堂鼓
And now it looks like the guy's having cold feet.
这家伙还是一个神经病
The dude's still a head case.
好的 接下来还有别人吗
Okay, well, uh, anybody else?
下一个问题
Next question.
就你了 女士
You, young lady.
埃尔维你在干什么啊
Alvey. What are you doing?
开始了吗
Has it started?
是的
Yes!
麻烦再来一杯
Another glass, please.
不行 不行 不行 我们要走了
No, no, no, no, no. We're gonna go.
- 埃尔维 - 休斯怎么样 气疯了吗
- Alvey. - How's Hughes? Is he pissed?
是的 加罗也是
Yeah. So is Garo.
很好
Good.
我希望他们都气得发青冒汗
I hope they turn all fuckin' purple and sweaty.
你能别喝了吗
Can you stop?
敬你
To you.
来啊
Come on.
敬你
To you.
你♥他♥妈♥非常擅长你在做的事情
You are very fucking good at what you do, okay?
你是最厉害的老鸨了
You're a hustler in the best of ways.
你很照顾我 谢谢
You took care of me. Thank you.
我只是帮你签合约 不是帮你换尿片
I made your deal. I didn't change your diaper.
你现在能走了吗
Now will you please go?
这就走
I'm going.
交给你了
You got this?
好的
Yeah.
太棒了 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
一百万美金
A million bucks.
该死的快开门凯拉
Fuckin' open the door, please, Kayla.
凯拉 开... 我他妈会把这扇门踢开的
Kayla, op... I'll kick the fuckin' door down.
你♥他♥妈♥快开门 凯拉
Open the fuckin' door, Kayla.
我真♥他♥妈♥会踢的
I'll kick the fucker down!
你♥他♥妈♥给我开门 凯拉
Open the fuckin' door, Kayla!
住手
Stop it!
听着 听着
Listen. Listen, listen.
我请了一整个摄制组 好吗
I have got an entire film crew, okay,
都是按小时付钱的
getting paid by the hour,
现在他们就这样干坐着
sitting on their fucking asses,
无事可做
doing nothing.
她究竟他妈的在哪里
Where the fuck is she?
她不能工作 她生病了
She can't work. She's sick.
操 她到底他妈的怎么了
Oh, fuck's sake. What the fuck is wrong with her?
她几乎走不了路
She can hardly walk.
那些家伙对她太粗暴了
Those guys were too rough with her.
他们让她受伤了
They hurt her.
他妈的 她昨晚还好好的
Fuck that. She was fine last night.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
亲爱的 你感觉怎么样
How you feeling, love?
还可以
Okay.
克里斯说你下面很疼
Chrissy says your cunt's sore.
是的
Mm.
你知道的 我们拿到这么漂亮的外景拍摄场地
You know, we've got this beautiful location.
在山上 又大又华丽的房♥子
Big, flashy house in the hills.
帅气的男孩
Good-lookin' boy.
他操过很多你听说过的女生
He's fucked a lot of the girls that you've heard of.
这对你来说想当不错了
This will be good for you.
今天有很多人都指望着你呢 亲爱的
There is a lot of people counting on you today, love.
所以 你觉得你能工作了吗
So, think you can work?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
我可以的
Yeah, I can do it.
你当然可以做到 你可是个大姑娘呢
Of course you can do it, big girl like you.
来吧 赶紧动身吧
Come on. Up and at 'em.
凯拉
Kayla.
回床上躺着去
Get back in bed.
我可以的
I'm okay.
他妈的赶紧给我躺到床上去
Just get in the fuckin' bed.
带她去兰克辛看医生
Take her to the doctor on Lankershim.
顺便给她做个检查
Get her tested, too.
也许你也应该去看医生
Maybe you should see the doctor.
我没事
I'm fine.
把她治好
Just get her fixed.
我很兴奋马特加入这场比赛
Well, I'm just thrilled that Matt took this fight, you know.
很有幸能和他打一场
It's an honor to fight him.
他是最棒的
He is an all-timer.
先生 你请说
Yes, sir.
为什么和马特·休斯比赛这么重要
Why was it so important to fight Matt Hughes?
这是我的未竟事业
Unfinished business.
上一次我们比赛的时候 马特打得很好
Uh, last time we fought, Matt took it to me pretty good.
给我留下了一嘴很糟糕的味道
Left me with a bad taste in my mouth.
我想要摆脱它
I want to get rid of that.
有人说这场比赛
Some people are saying this fight's nothing more
就只是场杂耍
than a sideshow,
只是个营销策略
a marketing ploy.
有些人还能操自己的屁♥眼♥呢
Some people can go fuck themselves in the ass.
你觉得怎么样
How about that?
好了 那个穿着坏坏的衬衫的家伙
Okay. The guy with the bad shirt.
你问吧
Go ahead.
这一问是问埃尔维的
This is for Alvey.
你现在的状态怎么样
What kind of condition are you in right now?
我还没达到能比赛的状态 那是肯定的
Well, I'm not fight-ready, that's for sure,
但我一直都在刻苦训练
but I've been training hard.
一周我会打几次练习赛
I spar a few times a week.
一旦我开始训练 会出现很多问题
Everything's gonna get kicked up once I go into camp.
但是我会做好和马特·休斯先生比赛的准备
But I will be ready for Mr. Matt Hughes.
那你的心理上呢
What about mentally?
什么
Huh?
心理上
Mentally.
心理上
Mentally.
心理上来说 我正和一个美女
Mentally, I'm on a tropical island
在一座热带岛屿上呢
with a beautiful woman
不需要回答你愚蠢的问题
and not having to answer your stupid questions.
这到底有什么意思
I mean, what the fuck does that even mean?
说句公道话
It's fair to say
作为一名拳手 你的名声有传是很善变的
you had a mercurial reputation as a fighter.
在你到这里之前 马特说你神经病
Before you arrived, Matt called you a head case.
你想对此发表评论吗
Do you want to comment on that?
马特 你说我有神经病
You called me a head case, Matt?
你是在把我和马特·休斯做比较吗
Are you comparing me to Matt Hughes?
他就是一个傻缺
This piece of fuckin' cornbread.
他每天晚上八点上♥床♥睡觉
He goes to bed at 8:00 every night
手边还要拿一杯牛奶
with a glass of milk in his hand.
他开辆拖拉机
He drives a fucking tractor.
和他这个童子军相比 我就是席德·维瑟斯
I am Sid fuckin' Vicious compared to this Cub Scout.
还有其他有深度的问题吗 没有是吧
Any other thoughtful questions? No?
非常感谢你们
Thank you very much.
谢尔比女神
Shelbanator.
你好
Hi.
你好 最近好吗
Hi. How are you?
很好 你呢
Good. How are you?
我很好
I'm doing all right.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
我可以吗
May I?
是的 你可以
Yes, you may.
你将会生下一个身材魁梧的苏格兰高地男孩
You are going to birth a strapping highlander boy
头发火红
with hair of fire.
你来有什么事情吗
What are you doing here?
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表