剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Ryan. Ryan, nice to meet you, man.
- 嘿 外面是你的车吗 - 是的
- Hey, is that your car out there? - Yeah.
这样太棒了 兄弟 你...
It's sick, man.
你安的什么轮胎
What... what kind of wheels you got on there?
我不知道 买♥♥的时候就是那样
I don't know. It came like that.
它是一辆V8 对吗
Oh, it's a V8, right?
我能帮你... 莱昂纳多
Can I help you... Leonard?
是的 我们来自
Yeah. Um, we're from
阅读之光儿童识字计划
the Reading Lights Child Literacy Program.
我们的工作是帮助贫民区
What we do is take inner-city children
那些没有办法读书的孩子
who don't have the methods or means
获得适当的教育
to obtain a proper education
我们给他们送书
and we get books in their hands.
我们想知道你们愿不愿意
We'd like to know if you'd be willing
捐点钱帮助他们
to make a small donation to help that cause.
我很抱歉 兄弟 我现在很忙
I'm so sorry, man. I'm in a hurry today.
但是 这听起来是件好事儿 兄弟
But, you know, it seems like a good cause, man.
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck, dude.
你都没有兴趣
You're not interested
帮助孩子学着读书吗
in helping a child learn to read?
我是说 很明显 你的生活一帆风顺
I mean, you've obviously been blessed in your life.
你竟然不能拿出几块钱
You can't give a few dollars?
我们需要信♥用♥卡♥
We need a credit card.
那我就没法帮你了 兄弟 真对不起
Then I can't help you, man. I'm sorry.
得了吧 兄弟 你明明有信♥用♥卡♥
Come on, man, you got a credit card.
你是怎么买♥♥的那台大电视
How'd you buy that big-ass TV back there?
好了 好了 你们现在 从我的房♥子出去
Okay, okay, you guys need to get off my property.
你拥有这么多 却一毛不拔
You got so much, and you can't give a little?
这太不像话了
That's fucked up.
你该走了
You need to go.
再见 谢谢
Goodbye. Thank you.
- 拉斐尔你做完了吗 - 是的
- Rafael, are you done? - Yeah.
第一桶重十四磅
The first one was 14 pounds.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
嗨 哥们 我想要一份
Hey, man, can I get a, um...
墨西哥圆饼
burrito?
谢谢 能加辛香番茄酱吗
Thank you. You have salsa?
我们心中都有魔鬼
We all have demons.
贪婪 忌妒 暴怒
Greed. Jealousy. Rage.
这些魔鬼暗暗低语
These demons whisper.
他们悄声将恶行送入我们耳中
They whisper vice into our ears.
酒精
Alcohol.
毒品
Drugs.
甜甜圈
Doughnuts.
这些恶行
These vices
是魔鬼的欺压手段
are the devil's tools of oppression
离间我们
that stand between us...
和我们敬爱的上帝
and our loving God.
我们今天有位新成员
We have a guest today.
请你做一下自我介绍
Please introduce yourself.
我叫多米尼克
My name is, uh, Dominick.
- 嗨 遇到烦心事了 哥们 - 是的
- Hey, what's up, man? - Yeah, man.
你们可以叫我多米
You guys can call me, uh, Dom.
我刚来洛杉矶
I'm, uh... new to Los Angeles.
瑞恩非常友好地邀请我参加这次聚会
Ryan, uh, was kind enough to invite me here.
兄弟 遇到你是我们的福分
We're blessed to have you, brother.
魔鬼诱惑你做什么恶行
What vice does the devil tempt you with, huh?
女人
Women.
不应该碰的女人
The wrong women.
我们一直试图满足自己的欲望 不是吗
We're always filling up that cup, aren't we?
总是得不到满足
It's never enough.
可能因为你没有感受到自己被爱
Maybe it's because you don't feel loved.
但是 兄弟 你是被爱的
But, brother... you are.
上帝爱你 多米
God loves you, Dom.
感受那种感觉
Know that.
明白自己被爱
Know it.
姑娘们 开家庭会议 立刻在客厅
Hey, girls, family meeting. In the living room now.
他们怎么说特里
What'd they say about Terry?
你能不能把她们都叫过来 拜托了
Would you get them all in here, please?
姑娘们 克里斯蒂娜有话跟我们说
Guys, Christina wants to talk to us!
怎么了
What's up?
哈利在哪
Where's Haley?
- 她正在表演 - 好的 大家坐下
- She's doing a show. - Okay, everybody, take a seat.
第一 我不是你们的女仆
First off, I'm not your maid.
收拾好你们的东西 不然我全捐了
Pick up your stuff or I'm giving it all to Goodwill.
特里还好吗
Is Terry okay or what?
嗯 他要在医院住几天
Yes. He's gonna be in the hospital a few days.
他生了什么病
What's wrong with him?
他有丙肝 一直没管
He has Hepatitis C, which he's been ignoring,
现在情况很危险
and that's very dangerous.
你们都要做检查
You... you all have to be tested.
他戴套 而且这个病不通过口♥交♥传染
He wears condoms, and you can't get it through blowjobs.
我不管
I-I don't care.
你们所有人每两周检查一次
You're all getting tested every two weeks.
你们要考虑日后的生活
You girls have to think about your life after this.
如果你们得了什么病
If you get something,
没人愿意娶你们 明白吗
nobody's gonna want you. Okay?
然后 你们俩
Now... You two, uh,
你们俩五点有个视频表演 你要做什么
you two have a cam show at 5? What are you doing?
如果现在没什么事 我想睡一会儿
Uh, if we're not shooting till later, I'm gonna nap.
或者你可以做一次个人表演
Or you could squeeze in a solo show.
只有半小时
Just do a half an hour.
- 好吧 - 谢谢
- Fine. - Thank you.
七点 准时
7:00 on the dot.
收拾好你们的杂物
And pick up your shit.
我们结束前瑞恩想讲几句话
Before we go, Ryan would like to say a few words
为他正在经历坎坷的朋友
for a friend of his who's going through a hard time.
一位名叫基斯的年轻人 瑞恩
Young man named Keith. Ryan?
谢谢 是的 基斯是我的朋友
Thanks. Yeah. Keith's a buddy of mine,
我出狱后认识他
uh, I met right after prison, and...
我们是室友
We were roommates.
他 他有点
He... he had some...
他有点怪
He's kind of a weird guy.
他很明确地受到了一些打击
Definitely some strikes against him.
肥胖 轻度性犯罪者
So he's fat. He's low-level sex offender.
社交障碍
He can't socialize for shit. And he's...
我非常确定他从未发生过性关系
And I'm pretty sure he's never been laid
甚至从未暧昧
or... even close.
他杀了一个人
He killed a man.
他
He's, um...
他已经杀了两个人
He's killed two men.
我不明白为什么
And I don't know why.
我不是为他的行为开脱
And I'm not making excuses for what he did.
他需要为之付出代价 并且一定会
He's gotta pay for it, and... and he will.
他的生活就这样了
His life... his life is over.
但我确实想问上帝
Um... But... I do question God.
我想知道我的朋友的生活本来应该是什么样的
I question what my friend's life was supposed to be about.
他的生活注定没有意义吗
Was nothing supposed to go his way?
他注定
Was he supposed to...
他注定看到他的母亲被杀吗
was he supposed to see his mother murdered?
他注定一辈子都是众矢之的吗
Was he supposed to be a target his whole life?
被取笑 被羞辱他 被忽视
Made fun of. Humiliated. Left out.
像屎一样孤独
Just lonely as shit.
因为如果他注定是这样
'Cause if he was,
那他妈的他真是一点不差的做到了
I mean, he fucking nailed it.
他孑然一身
He had no one.
我只是
I just...
我难以理解
It's hard for me to understand
为什么上帝会让某人降生在这个世界
why God would put someone on this Earth
只是为了折磨他
just to suffer.
我们确实不明白
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表