剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
You know, we... we were putting together a good training camp.
接着
And then, um...
该死的人际关系
the fucking politics.
该死的就这样开始了 你知道吗
It all fucking started, you know?
是啊 伙计 这可是在海军街啊
Yeah, man, it's Navy Street.
别废话 所以 我
No shit. So, um, I'm...
我在想你能不能帮我个忙
I'm wondering if you could do me a favor
就 就把我跟你说过的一切都忘掉
and just... just bury all the shit I told you.
我有点混乱了
I'm confused.
当初是你联♥系♥我 想要和我谈论这件事的
You reached out to me. You wanted to talk.
我当时 太情绪化了
I was... I was emotional.
我当时非常生气
I was really angry and...
但是瑞恩是个好兄弟
Ryan is a good dude, man.
我不想把他的任何事情说出去的
And I just don't wanna put any of his shit out there,
你懂我的意思吗
you know?
恩 但问题是 我已经和他谈过了
Yeah, the problem is, I've already talked to him.
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
他说了什么
What'd he say?
他说你是个十足的混♥蛋♥
Well, he says you're full of shit,
但是我发现你说的还是很可信的
but I found you very credible.
你要是把那该死的新闻印出来
You print any of that fucking story,
我就否认我说过的每个字 你在听吗
I deny every fucking word. You hear me?
这么做是挺酷的
Cool, man.
但是我想说 这些内容可都是有录音的
Uh, I mean, it's all recorded,
但是你尽可以去否认
but go for it.
下一次 记得打电♥话♥给你的心理医生
Next time, call your shrink,
而不是记者
not a journalist.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这个混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, motherfucker! Motherfu...
走吧 跟过来
Come on. Come on.
你听到我刚刚说了什么吗
I mean, you know what I just benched last?
- 蠢货? 225 - 不不 你
- Dumbbells? 225. - No, no, that's... you...
你刚刚在说你浪费了太多时间了
you were saying you're wasting too much time.
你为什么总是
Why do you have to always
想要击败我
beat me with...
噢 我的女孩来了 谢谢 甜心
Oh. There's my girl. Thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我要你们帮我个忙
Listen, I want you to do me a favor
留意一下我们三个人 好吗
and keep an eye on the three of us, okay?
我希望我的瓶里一直有酒
I never want this bottle to be more than halfway empty.
这个酒也继续上
And keep these shots coming.
我们有一些该死的想要毁掉的回忆
We got fucking memories we wanna kill.
能再给我一杯水吗 谢谢
Can I have a water, too, please?
不行 不 你不能喝水
No! No, you cannot have a water
你可是在和男人们喝酒
because you're drinking with men.
他没问题 非常感谢你了
He's fine. Thank you so much.
- 好的 那我不拿水过来了 - 不要水
- Okay, no water. - No water.
多漂亮的屁♥股♥
What a great ass.
你这话太粗鲁了
That's very rude.
这种说法太粗鲁了
That's a rude thing to say.
她的屁♥股♥真漂亮 等等 等等
It is a great ass. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
先别喝 小混♥蛋♥ 我想先说点什么
Hold on, motherfucker. I wanna say something.
我们每次都得这么做吗
Are we gonna do this every time?
是的 我们每次都要这么做
Yeah, we're gonna do this every time.
你们都得坐在这里 听我说
You guys are gonna sit here and listen to this.
你知道为什么非得这样吗 因为你们是我儿子
You know why? Because you're my sons.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You're a fuck, man.
什么
What?
我 我以为 那难道不是在说祝酒词吗
I-I thought... Was that not the toast?
你可 真是个贱♥人♥
You're... you're a cunt.
噢 原来是这句
Oh, there you go.
当你♥爸♥叫你贱♥人♥的时候
That's when you know the toast is over,
祝酒词就结束了
when your old man calls you a cunt.
停停停 你越说越离谱了
Oh, stop. Don't get your panties in a fucking bunch.
我只是在开玩笑 最近几天过得太糟糕了
I'm just playing. I had a shitty couple of days.
我只是和你们开个玩笑而已 别胡扯了
I'm just fucking with you. Come on.
好吧 你继续享受
All right, you enjoy fucking with me.
我要去花点时间和一个女人在一起了
I need to spend some time with a woman.
失陪了 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
哪个女人啊
What woman?
他现在又发什么疯
The fuck is wrong with him now?
他就是这么个喜怒无常的混♥蛋♥
He's a moody fuck, man.
他 他和你妈妈很像
He's... he's like your mother.
你现在也要来跟我作对吗
Oh, you're gonna go against me now, too?
没人和你作对
Nobody's going against you.
- 是吗 - 真的 没人和你作对
- Huh? - Nobody's going against you.
我要 我他妈的 我他妈的
I'll... I'll fuck... I'll fucking
要杀了这个地方所有的人
kill everybody in this place.
我要把这里全毁了
I'll wreck the whole place.
你之前打算说什么来着
What were you gonna say before?
我很高兴你和我一起来到了这里
I'm glad you're here with me.
好
Yeah.
这位女士 你是一个人在这里喝酒吗
Ma'am, are you drinking alone?
是的
Uh, yeah.
我是杰伊
I'm Jay.
我是卢安娜
Luanne.
哇 牛仔酒吧里的卢安娜
Man, Luanne in a cowboy bar.
如此 如此美丽
That's... that's beautiful.
如此美丽 牛仔酒吧里的卢安娜
That's beautiful. Luanne in a cowboy bar.
卢安娜 今晚你的酒我请了
Luanne, would it be all right
你觉得怎么样
if I bought your drinks tonight?
其实 我在这里喝酒免费
Well, I drink free here,
所以这样做并不会打动我的
so that's not really that impressive.
哦 那更好了
Well, even better.
- 是吗 - 或许我就坐在这里
- Yeah. - Maybe I could just sit then.
享受这份安静
I could use the peace and quiet.
你练习摔跤
You used to wrestle?
是的
Mm.
摔跤时为了保护耳朵都带耳套 对方的手不断的在耳套上 揉来揉去导致淤血软骨变形 时间长了就成摔跤耳
你有摔跤耳
You got the ears.
是的 观察敏锐 我曾经是拳手
Yes. That's very observant. I used to be a fighter.
哦 拳手
Oh, a fighter.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
那你现在做什么
Then what do you do now?
现在
Now? Uh...
我是一名慈善家
I'm a philanthropist.
慈善家 真的吗
A philanthropist? Really?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
那你从事哪个领域 慈善家先生
Well, what's your cause, Mr. Philanthropist?
很多
Several.
是的 比如海洋 海洋生物和海水
Yes, uh, the ocean... both life and water,
儿童 类人猿 战争或石油管道的受害者
children, the great apes, anyone ravaged by war or oil pipelines.
- 哇哦 - 真的
- Wow. - Yeah.
这些都很有意义
They're all very worthy.
确实
Indeed.
干杯
Cheers.
卢安娜
Luanne...
当你第一次注意到我的耳朵
when you first saw my ears,
你对我有什么看法
what did you think of me?
我以为你练习摔跤
I thought you wrestled.
我哥哥也有摔跤耳
My brother has the same ears.
我的耳朵令你困扰吗
Do they bother you?
为什么你的耳朵会令我困扰
Why would your ears bother me?
你会爱上一个有我这种耳朵的男人吗
Could you fall in love with a man who had ears like mine?
我丈夫失去了左腿膝盖以下的部分
My husband lost his left leg below the knee.
你们离婚了
Um, uh, you're not married anymore?
是的 我离开了他
No. I left him.
因为他的腿
Because of his leg?
因为他不停地为之道歉
'Cause he wouldn't stop apologizing for it.
喂
Hello?
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表