剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Or is life just shit and you're a fighter?
这就是我们的处境 兄弟
That's the club we in, brother.
这就是我们的处境
The club we in.
代价还他妈高的离谱
The dues are a motherfucker,
但是也要付
but they gotta be paid.
埃尔维怎么说
What'd Alvey say?
他说还好我手没打坏
He said I'm lucky I didn't break my hand.
- 真的 - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
其实 你也不能怪他那么说
I mean, you can't... you can't fault him for that.
要以你的事业为重 对不对
Looking out for your career, right?
- 是啊 - 还有他的
- Yeah. - His... his, too.
还有他的
His, too.
你是个生意人 别忘了
You're a business, man, you know?
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
谁的电♥话♥
Who is that?
一个傻♥逼♥记者 一个劲给我打电♥话♥
Dickhead reporter. He keeps calling me.
我去厕所 给你再拿一瓶
I gotta piss. You want another one?
兄弟 你喝什么我就喝什么
Brother, I'm doing what you're doing.
我从会走路就开始打拳了
I've been doing this since I could walk.
很棒
Nice.
我父亲格斗 我祖父也一样
My father fought. My grandfather.
库林纳家的男人都要会保护自己
You wanna be a Kulina, you gotta learn how to handle yourself.
这已经在我们的基因里了
It's in the DNA.
我十七岁的时候 父亲就让我开始训练
When I was 17, my father put me to work.
他以前开了一家酒吧
Yeah. He used to run this... this, uh, this bar.
叫舒心 破烂的小酒吧
Cozy's. Dive.
在城里最乱的地方
Real shit part of town, you know?
天天酒鬼盈门
A lot of drunks.
就有些常客
The, uh, the regulars, you know,
他们欠很多酒钱还不上
they'd run up a tab and sometimes they couldn't pay.
就跟我们说自己手头紧什么的
You know, hard... hard times, whatever.
于是我父亲就给他们指了条路
So he... he started giving 'em a choice...
让他们要么还钱
You either pay your bill
要么跟他儿子埃尔维打一场
or you go and fight my son Alvey.
打赢的话 欠账一笔勾销
Yeah. You win, we're good. We're settled, right?
打输的话 金表金链子留下
You lose, I want your watch or your gold chain
或者他们开的破车归我们
or I want the title to your piece of shit car.
总之就是他们身上所有值钱的东西
Whatever... whatever it was. Anything... anything of value.
每个星期日酒吧都不开门
Every Sunday, bar none,
我父亲开车带我到酒吧的停车场
he would drive me down to that bar parking lot,
总会有两三个人在那等我
and there'd be two or three guys waiting for me.
不管天有多冷
Didn't matter how cold it was.
就连冻死人的冬天 也会有俩人在那
Dead of winter, there'd be a couple guys there.
我就一个一个地跟他们打
And I fought 'em, one at a time.
跟我打的都是成年人
I fought 'em. Grown men.
我那会还是个孩子
I was a kid.
但我告诉你们
But I'll tell you something.
我一直是赢多输少
I won more of those fights than I lost.
那让我成为了一个男人
Made me a man.
虽然我不敢告诉老妈
I was too afraid to tell my mother,
但我的确成了一个男人
but it made me a man.
没事吧
All right?
你怎么在这
Why are you here?
我在跟瑞恩聊天 怎么了
I'm talking to Ryan. What's up?
他人呢
Where is he?
嘿
Hey.
- 嗨 - 我回头再找你
- Hi. - I'll catch you later.
- 你要走了 - 是啊
- You're going? - Yeah.
- 真走啊 - 对
- You're out? - Yeah.
- 拿瓶酒路上喝 - 不用了
- Take one for the road? - No, I'm okay.
好吧
All right.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
嘿 别忘了我跟你说的
Hey, remember what I said.
好的
Yeah. Okay?
喝点什么
You want a drink?
现在什么时候了
Uh, what time is it?
正中午
Middle of the day.
那我来杯伏特加
Then I'll have vodka.
我这没有冰块了
I'm out of ice cubes.
那我还是来杯伏特加
Then I'll have vodka.
日本人很喜欢他
The Japanese loved him.
我还是个孩子的时候
Uh, you know, he... he was
他就一直在那边
over there all the time when I was a kid.
我当时年纪太小不能过去
I was too young to go, but...
但是杰伊去过几次
but Jay went a couple times.
我也说不好 我不觉得他是个传奇
I don't know. I don't really think of him as a legend.
虽然我知道他非常厉害
I mean, I-I knew he was a-a big deal.
他非常重要 但是
He was important, but, um...
我要说他不算是个传奇
not... not legend, necessarily.
在训练场 他非常重要
In the gym, he... he was very important,
我们大家都能感觉的到
and we could feel that.
不 没觉得有压力
No, there was never pressure. No.
主要是因为家人
I mean, it's the family business.
我父亲一直对我和哥哥非常支持
You know, my... My father always encouraged my brother and me
支持我们做自己
to be ourselves,
成为优秀的拳手 优秀的男人
both as... as fighters and... and men.
嘿 梅洛迪 我是杰伊·库林纳
Hey, Melody. It's Jay Kulina.
不管你干什么都先放一下
I need you to drop everything you're doing
赶紧到我家来
and come to my house, posthaste.
- 最好的朋友才能来 - 泳池派对
- Only an intimate, little... - Pool party.
这边有酒还有兴♥奋♥剂♥
Stimulants and booze provided.
你好啊 艾琳
Hello. How you doin', Erin?
没有
Nope.
我单身啊 孤独寂寞需要你的陪伴
Single as a drifter and I am in need of your company.
没 我没结婚
Nope. Not married.
派对是墨西哥风格的
Well, the theme is scantily clad
主要是得衣着暴露
with Mexican undertones.
我希望你带上莎娜和阿曼达
And I want you and Shana and Amanda...
没有啊
No.
别逗了 我怎么会知道
Fuck me. I did not know that.
能替我向她家人表达我的思念和祝福吗
Can you send my thoughts and prayers to her family, please?
好吧 我们曾有个孩子
Yeah, she... We had a kid.
但是他们
But they...
已经不住这里了
no longer live here.
玛雅
Maya.
不 她和她妈还有其他亲人在一起
Oh, no, she's with her mom and her family.
威斯康星州 是的
Wisconsin, yeah.
我父亲一直教育我要
My father always told me, you know,
"如果一件事情对你重要 总会有办法做到
"If it's important to you, you'll find a way.
如果不重要 你总会找到借口"
If not, you'll find an excuse."
我经历过一段严酷的低潮期
Yeah, I went through a pretty bad slump.
整天低着脑袋
You know, I was... I was hanging my head,
对自己特别失望
feeling sorry for myself.
右摆拳 好
Right hook. Nice.
他质疑我决心做一名拳手的信念
He questioned my desire to be a fighter.
对 撤出去 右手刺拳
Right. Step out. Jab the right.
把他气得够呛
Pissed him off.
格挡 好 格挡
Block. Good. Block.
但是你不能就让他那么质疑下去
But you have to be able to answer that question.
你不能对自己撒谎
You know, you can't lie to yourself.
一定要为实现目标流血流汗才行
You... you gotta be willing to bleed for it.
我父亲从来不笑
My father never smiled.
我离开家的那天 我们握手告别
The day I left home, we shook hands.
有时候我在想 他真的爱我吗
You know, I mean, did he love me? Yeah, you know.
其实我也不能确定
I didn't always know it.
你在格斗的时候 格斗就是你的全部
You know, when you're fighting, it takes you all over the world.
你知道 你不能 你不能随心所欲的
You know, and you're not... You're not home
想回家就回家 但当我回到家里
as much as you wanna be. But when I was home,
我们通常总是在一起
we were always... we were always together.
- 没错 - 是吧
- Yeah. - Yeah.
是的 他和他哥哥
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表