剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
艾米去哪了
Where's Amy?
她去补牙了
She's getting a cavity filled.
她一会儿就到家
She's gonna be home soon.
我得回去工作了
I got to go back to work.
你俩过的还好吧
You two hanging in there?
我们很累
We're tired.
带孩子很难的
Babies are hard.
你要陪着她 杰伊
You need to be there for her, Jay.
无论你多累
However tired you are,
她都比你累一千倍
it's a thousand times worse for her.
对不对
Isn't that right?
对不对
Isn't that right?
你手♥机♥振了
Your phone's buzzing.
谁打来的
Who is it?
丹
Dan?
丹
Dan.
是的
Yeah.
事情不是这样的
That's not how it happened.
是的 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
我半小时到
I can be there in 30 minutes.
或者更快
It could even be sooner.
我刚
I-I just, uh...
我孩子这出了点状况
I've... I've got a child issue, so...
我得回去工作了
I got to go to work.
需要我照顾她吗
You need me to watch her?
不用了 艾米快回家了
No. Amy will be home soon.
我只要给她哄睡了就行
I'm just gonna put her down for her nap.
我们要给她做洗礼
We're getting her baptized.
你也去吧
You'll be there.
- 天主教 - 是的
Catholic? Yeah.
这样做真的很好
Well, I think that's really nice.
即使你不信教 有点道德总是好的
Even if you don't believe in it, it's good to have the morals.
你去吗
You'll be there?
我当然去
Of course I'll be there.
好的
All right.
- 好了 - 谢谢你 伙计
- There you go. - Thank you, pal.
你接下来打算怎么办
How you want to do this going forward?
和以前一样 伙计
Uh, no change, man.
在加州打比赛 对吧
Fight's in California, right?
- 不用TRT - 嗯 但是
- No TRT. - Yeah, but I, uh...
签合同前我没必要做尿检
I don't have to piss until I sign a contract,
不到最后时刻我也不会签约的
and I'm... I'm not gonna sign a contract till the day of.
这就是加罗的做事方式 对吧
What's garo gonna do, right?
是的 但是现在有些新货
Yeah, but they got all this shit now
他们都不知道怎么检测
that they don't even know how to test for.
迈克 我只是想要...
Mac, I just want to...
伙计 我只是想用我原来用的药
I just want to keep what I got here, pal.
进来
Come in.
- 嗨 迈克 - 好吧
- Hey, Mac. - Okay.
嗨
Hi.
你还要用这东西用多久
How long you gonna keep that up for?
说不好 反正我没有比赛和测试
I don't know. No deal, no test, you know.
明白
Gotcha.
我想让你见个教练
I got a coach I want you to meet.
- 谁 -多米·拉莫斯
- Who? - Dom ramos.
- 他是哪里人 - 他是东海岸来的
- Where's he from? - East coast.
黑房♥子训练馆的肯尼本来想要他
Kenny from Black House said that he wanted him,
但他们那里没有位置了
but he didn't have the room.
你简直是想用这些面试弄死我
Oh, you're killing me with these fucking meetings.
- 我还得见几个人 - 这个之后
- How many more of them I got to do? - Three more...
还有三个
After this one.
- 他就在这吗 - 是的 在我办公室
- He's here? - Mm-hmm. In my office.
来吧 你自己见见
Come. See for yourself.
好的 我这就过去
All right, I'll be right there.
我这就过去
I'll be right there.
我的天哪
Jesus Christ.
你闯进那房♥子里了吗
Did you push your way into the house?
我在门口跟他说话...
I spoke to him in his front door...
但你是不是...
But were you...
就在他家门框上
In his jamb on the door.
你进人家家里去了吗
Were you in the man's house?
没有 操 没有
No! Fuck, no!
杰伊 你进到人家家里了吗
Jay, were you in the man's house?
我♥操♥
Fuck.
哥们 我花了四十五分钟
Dude, I just spent 45 minutes
劝他别报♥警♥
trying to convince him not to file a police report.
- 报♥警♥ - 是啊
- Police report? - Yeah.
是他挑衅的我
He provoked me.
等等 他挑衅你
Wait. He provoked you?
就是他挑衅了我
He fucking provoked me,
但要报♥警♥的却他妈的是他
and he's gonna file a police report?
你是什么啊 野狗吗
Yeah. What are you, a fucking wild dog?
控制好自己 行吗
Get a grip, okay?
这家伙 就是个混♥蛋♥
Look, the guy... he's an asshole, okay?
我也想弄死他
I'd like to shoot him in the fucking face,
但我没有 因为我输不起
but I don't because I have a lot to lose.
听着 你... 你是个好人
Oh, man, you're... look, you're a nice guy, okay?
但你就像个疯子
But you're acting crazy,
而我... 我不能... 我打不起官司
and I just... I can't... I can't get sued.
或许这工作不适合你
Maybe this isn't for you, man.
- 这很适合我 - 不 我...
- Yes, it is. - No, I...
- 这适合我 丹- 我没有... 我不这么认为
- Yes, it is, Dan. - I don't... I don't see it.
- 丹 丹 丹 丹 丹 丹- 我不... 我不这么认为
- Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan. - I don't... I don't see it.
- 我不这么认为 哥们 我不... - 丹丹
- I don't see it, dude. I don't... - Dan, Dan.
怎么
What?
- 听我说 - 好吧
- Listen to me. - Mm-hmm.
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
我能做到更好
I can do better.
我可以的
I can.
我不能失去这份工作
But I cannot lose this job.
我请求你
So, I'm asking you.
我求求你了
I'm begging you.
我有两个孩子
I have two kids.
这可是我的生意啊 伙计
This is my business, man.
好吧 你回家吧
All right, go home.
今天就这样吧
You're done for the day.
我会代替你出♥售♥卡尔弗的房♥子
I'm taking you off the Culver house.
明天会给你新的销♥售♥列表
We're gonna give you new listings tomorrow.
我没接到邀约
I don't have an offer.
什么都没有吗
Nothing?
去他妈的
Fuck, man.
UFC很欣赏你的
The UFC loves you.
会有邀约的
The offer is coming.
这种事花的时间总是比预想的长
These things always take longer than they should.
瑞恩
Ryan?
在听吗
Hello?
在听
Yeah, yeah, I'm here.
他们为什么到现在还不邀约呢
Why haven't they offered yet?
肖恩·谢尔比出差了
Sean Shelby's traveling.
那就问问别人
Well, then just talk to somebody else.
我不会给他们打电♥话♥的
I'm not going to call them.
那样我们气势就弱了
It looks weak.
丽莎 恕我直言
Lisa, all due respect,
你说过我会有筹码的
you said that I was gonna have leverage.
你确实有
And you do.
现在感觉不像
Well, it doesn't feel like it
因为现在没有任何邀约
because there's not even an offer
他们对我就像狗屎一样
and they're treating me like shit,
去他们的
so fuck them.
深吸气 吐气
Take a deep breath and let it play out.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表