剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
ufeff
丽莎
搏击王国 剧终
纪念奈特·库林纳
3/15/92 -- 7/26/17
我在给你提供比赛的机会
I'm offering you a fight.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我想打一场传奇拳赛
I wanna do a legends fight.
那可是他妈的一百万美金
It's a million fuckin' dollars.
为什么跟马特·休斯比赛就这么重要
Why was it so important to fight Matt Hughes?
因为一些陈年旧事
Unfinished business.
根据核磁共振图像来看
According to the MRI,
你身上有很多的瘢痕组织
you have a lot of scar tissue...
给加罗打电♥话♥ 我不行了
Call Garo. I'm fucked up,
你得帮我退出比赛
you gotta get me out of this.
你不仅是一个好拳手
Not only are you a real fighter,
你♥他♥妈♥一定会成为一个伟大的拳手
you're gonna be a great fucking fighter.
我很开心你在这儿陪着我
I'm glad you're here with me.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
你♥他♥妈♥告诉我你是个死娘炮
You're gonna tell me you're a fucking faggot?
奈特 奈特
Nate? Nate!
到底他妈怎么了
What the fuck...
冷静一点
Chill!
奈特 奈特
Nate! Nate!
- 奈特 奈特 - 嘿 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
- Nate! Nate! - Hey! What the fuck?!
给我些硬币 谢谢
Let me get some coins, please.
两个
Two?
嗨
Hey.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我已经不在那儿了
I'm not there anymore.
你走了
You left?
我走了
I left.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那你在哪里
Where are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
埃尔维
Alvey.
是的 是的 我在呢
Yeah. Yeah. I'm here.
丽莎...
Lisa...
丽莎 我现在不想跟任何人说话
Lisa, I don't want to talk to anybody now.
他们看了那场比赛
They saw the fight, you know.
你就跟他们说我在医院
Just tell them I'm in the hospital.
埃尔维 告诉我你在哪 我去找你
Alvey, tell me where you are, and I'll come to you.
他知道我爱他
He knew that I loved him.
我知道他知道 我知道
I know he did. I know it.
他知道
He knew.
这就是将要发生的事情
That's what's gonna happen.
我觉得这次会打满五回合
I think it's gonna go the full five rounds.
天啊 天哪 我太激动了 哥们儿
Oh, boy. Oh, boy. I'm excited, man.
我是说 你让两个
I mean, come on. You got two, you know,
堪称传奇的拳手在赛场相见
legendary fighters facing off against each other.
一定超级精彩
It's gonna be incredible.
同意
I agree with you.
并且 埃尔维 他在这个时候
And, uh, also, Alvey, he's gonna have to deal
还失去了他25岁的儿子...
with the loss of his 25-year-old s...
教练
Coach.
我迟到了吗 我以为我们约的是七点半
Am I late? I thought we said 7:30.
我睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
你的体重控制地怎么样
How's your weight?
超九磅
Nine over.
一个胖女孩的宝宝的重量
Nothing but a fat girl's baby.
你用哪个体重秤
Which, uh, which scale you use?
旧的那个
The old one.
我们用数码的那个吧 它好一点儿
Let's use the digital one. It's a little better.
上厕所了吗
Take a shit?
休息一下吧 哥们儿
Take a break, man.
我们去搞定那个难搞的对手
Let's go fuck up that dragon.
你要把这些挂着的衣服也放进袋子里吗
Do you want the hanging ones in the bag, too?
把这个平放在卡车后面
Just lay this, um, over the truck, in the back.
放平就行了
Just lay 'em down.
我觉得这挺不错的
I think it's good.
我弟弟去世之后 我妈妈就留着他所有的东西
My mom, she kept all my brother's stuff after he died.
她甚至睡在他的床上 这些都让她很崩溃
She even slept in his bed, so that really fucked her up.
很遗憾听你说这些
I'm sorry to hear that.
谢谢
Thanks.
他叫特拉维斯
Travis.
- 把自己的车弄翻了 - 凯拉
- He wrecked his four-wheeler. - Kayla.
把那些东西放到卡车上
Go put those in the truck.
我都不知道他有这么多东西
I didn't know he had so much stuff.
我买♥♥了一些花
I bought some flowers.
我想我们能走到沙滩
I thought we could walk to the beach.
很好
That's good.
好...
Okay, well...
只要你准备好 我们就可以出发
Whenever you're ready, we can go.
好的 马上就弄好了
Yeah, this is the last of it.
我们外面见吧
I'll just meet you out there.
先做三十分钟 休息五分钟
Do 30 minutes, 5-minute rest,
再做两轮十分钟的
2 more 10-minute rounds,
然后我们来看一下你的体重
and then we'll check your weight?
你用凡士林还是矿物油
You use Albolene or the mineral oil?
凡士林
Albolene.
你应该试试矿物油 那个更好
You should try the mineral oil. It's better.
它 它不那么油腻
It's, like, it's less greasy
并且能更好地打开毛孔
and it actually opens up your pores better...
瑞恩
Ryan...
我一点都不在乎
I don't give a fuck.
我想让你陪我练 只有你
I want you to corner me. Just you.
我很荣幸
I'd be honored.
杰伊怎么办
What about Jay?
他怎么了
What about him?
不想让他陪你练
You don't want him in there?
我只需要一个声音
I need one voice.
你最近有跟他聊过吗
Have you talked to him lately?
葬礼之后没有
Not since the funeral.
或许你可以给他打个电♥话♥
Maybe you should call him.
我打过了
I have.
他会消气的
He'll come around.
不管他能不能
He will or he won't.
我明天都有场比赛
I have a fight tomorrow.
你能帮我专注在比赛上吗
You wanna help me focus on that?
好的 教练
Yes, Coach.
你不用待在这里
You don't need to be here.
好的 我过一会儿再来看你
All right. I'll check on you in a... in a few minutes.
- 谢谢你的帮助 - 不客气
- Thank you for your help. - You're welcome.
袋子
The bags.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
那是什么
What's that?
在奈特的最后一场比赛拍的
It's, uh, from Nate's last fight.
- 拍得好棒啊 - 嗯
- That's a great fucking shot. - Mm.
你和杰伊聊过吗
Have you talked to Jay?
只有短♥信♥ 你呢
Just text. You?
没有 我给他打了很多电♥话♥ 但他都没
No. I've tried calling him a bunch, but he hasn't...
我估计他和他妈妈在一起
I think he's been with his mom.
我想在明晚的比赛上向奈特致敬
I wanna honor Nate at the fight tomorrow night.
你说他明天会不会来
Do you know if he's coming?
他什么都没说 不过我可以问问他
He hasn't said anything, but I can ask him.
不用了 没事 我 我给他打电♥话♥
No, it's fine. I'll... I'll call him.
嗯 我会问他
Mm, I'll ask him.
- 好吗 - 那好
- Okay? - Okay.
你现在还好吗
How are you doing?
糟糕透了
Fucking terrible.
我想吐
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表