剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Nah, ladies don't do that.
也许 我能让你看我的咪♥咪♥吗
Well... I might show you my tits.
你想看吗
Do you wanna see them?
嗯 那你们要表现一定诚意啊
Well, first you guys are gonna have to show me some love.
谢谢 你们真是太慷慨了
Thank you. You're so generous.
好了 你们准备好了吗
Okay. You ready?
是你们想要的吗
Is that what you wanted?
什么 嘿 等一下 怎么回事啊
What... Hey. Wait, what happened?
你们能听见我吗 你们能看见我吗
Can you guys hear me? Can you see me?
不是吧
Come on.
真♥他♥妈♥的垃圾啊
Fucking piece of shit.
科迪
Cody.
科迪
Cody?
嘿 他妈怎么回事啊 她在跳舞呢
Yo, what the fuck? She's dancing.
- 我的摄像头坏了 - 所以呢
- My camera's broken. - So?
我正在表演呢
So I'm in the middle of a show.
他妈的自己解决问题啊
So solve the fucking problem.
我忙着呢
I'm busy.
你是老板 科迪 你想要我怎么做
You're the boss, Cody. What do you want me to do?
用别人的
Use someone else's.
他们都在用着呢
They're all taken.
那你♥他♥妈♥的觉得我们该怎么做
Well, what the fuck do you think we should do?
买♥♥个新的
Buy a new one.
那就去买♥♥
Then do it.
信♥用♥卡♥你拿走了
You took away the credit card.
我能借用一下吗
Can I borrow it, please?
起来美女
Hop up, gorgeous.
你知道吗
You know what?
林赛 出去晒晒太阳
Lindsay, go outside, get some sun.
我一会儿就出去
I'll be out there in a minute.
我不知道特里在的时候是什么情况
I don't know how things were with Terry,
但是我他妈的不喜欢你的口气
but I don't like your fucking tone.
看起来好像你是老板 我是婊♥子♥
It's almost like you're the boss and I'm the bitch.
很抱歉你会这么想
I'm sorry you took it that way.
你知道 如果我想 我可以
You know, I could fuck you in your ass right now
现在就能干♥你♥
if I wanted.
说
Say it.
说什么
Say what?
说我可以干♥你♥
Say I could fuck your ass.
你可以干我
You could fuck my ass.
什么时候
When?
只要你想
Whenever you want.
拿着吧
Here you go.
等一下
Hold on.
凯拉没戏了
Yeah, Kayla's done.
我要她今晚就离开这里
I want her out of the house tonight.
不 为什么
No. Why?
因为我不喜欢她
Because I don't like her.
我想要些新人来
I want some new girls.
她在赚钱啊
She's making money.
看到了吧 你又来了
See? There you fucking go again.
- 我需要个理由 - 不 你不需要
- I need a reason. - No, you don't.
她是你的人 告诉她她可以走了
She's your girl. Tell her she's done.
事实上 她是特里的人
Actually, she's Terry's girl.
是吗 我他妈怎么看不见特里在这呢
Yeah? I don't fucking see Terry anywhere,
你看到了吗
do you?
她今晚就得走
She's gone tonight.
告诉她 不然就我来
Do it or I will.
你个臭婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch.
你觉得可以在这抽烟
You think it's okay to smoke in here?
那是张纸条吗
Is that a note?
看起来像
Looks like a note.
这什么都没有
There's nothing here.
你们弄点吃的吧 好吗
Why don't you guys go grab some dinner?
你要带点什么吗
Do you want something?
不 我吃鸡肉就行
Nah, I'll eat the chicken.
对了
Oh.
给我买♥♥点酒
Grab me some booze.
找钱给我拿回来
I want change.
杰伊
Jay?
跟我走
With me.
- 我们去哪儿 - 买♥♥酒和吃的
- Where we going? - Booze, food.
进来
Come in!
我是个大二学生 渴望学习
I'm a sophomore. Wanna study?
凯拉 我有坏消息
Kayla, I have some bad news.
什么
What?
你得搬出去 我们开除你了
You have to move out. We're letting you go.
为什么
Why?
科迪想要进新人
Cody wants some new girls.
我很新啊 我才刚到这里
I-I am new. I-I-I just got here.
他想换一种方式
He just wants to go a different way.
我做了什么
What did I do?
什么都没有 宝贝儿
Nothing, sweetie.
天啊 我感觉要吐了
God, I feel like I'm gonna puke.
你能让他改变主意吗
Can you change his mind?
我想不能
I don't think so.
我 我可以 可以放弃我的房♥间
I-I can... I can give up my room and I...
我还能 能睡沙发
and I can, like, sleep on the couch and...
还能在其他人醒来之前
and move my stuff
把我的东西收拾好
before any of the girls wake up and...
对不起 这是最终的决定
I'm sorry. It's final.
让我做什么都行 他可以拿走我的钱
I will literally do anything. He can have my money.
我还可以让他上我
And I'll... I'll fuck him more
每天给他吹♥箫♥
and I'll suck his dick every day.
凯拉 不要 不要
Kayla, don't... don't...
告诉他 你想要我留下来
Try... try telling him you want me to stay.
试试啊
Try?
求你了
Please?
求你了 克里斯蒂娜
Please, Christina.
我真的想和你待在这里 求你了
I-I really wanna stay with you. Please?
求你不要让我走
Please don't make me leave.
克里斯蒂娜 求你了
Christina, please?
如果你没钱
If you don't have the money,
我可以帮你买♥♥回佛罗里达的票
I'll buy your ticket back to Florida.
我今晚应该做表演的
I'm... I'm... I'm supposed to do a show.
不用担心这个了 你需要收拾一下
Don't worry about that. You need to start packing.
什么 今晚
What? Tonight?
我们马上就走
We're leaving soon.
嘿 嘿 伙计
Hey. Hey, man.
哥们
My man.
我感觉让你失望了
I feel like I let you down.
怎么会 谢谢
How's that? Thanks.
你马上要比赛了 你知道的
You got a fight coming up, you know?
你的那个混♥蛋♥教练却在亚利桑那
Your fucking coach is in Arizona.
你最不需要的就是又一件
The last thing you need is another...
让你分心的事 对吧
you know, distraction, right?
我经历过更糟的
I've lived through worse.
干杯
Cheers.
该死的
Fucking...
他妈的我真生我自己的气 你知道吗
Fucking pissed at myself, you know?
就应该他妈的 他妈的低调点
Should've just fucking, you know, keep my head down.
低调做人
Keep my fucking head down.
她确实给了几个机会 伙计
She did give you a couple chances, man.
确实 当我看见事情不对
She did. When I see shit is wrong,
我他妈的就不能把嘴闭上
I just can't keep my fucking mouth shut.
你懂我意思
You know what I mean?
第一份工作不就是这么丢的吗
Ain't the first job that it... that it cost me, you know?
嘿 哥们
Hey, man.
你是个好教练 伙计
You're a good coach, dude.
你会找到更好的职位
You'll find something better.
准备好了
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表