剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
You're scaring her.
这不是你的家
This is not your home.
请你离开
Please leave.
不
No.
我让你离开
I want you to leave.
好吧
Okay.
是 我在听
Yep, I'm here.
没错 在威尼斯
Yeah, it's in Venice.
现金
Cash.
恩佐
Enzo.
不 没关系的
No, it's not a problem.
我没什么特别偏好
I don't have a preference.
没关系
That's fine.
自然点
Natural?
没问题
Sure.
最晚十点
Uh, ten o'clock, latest.
不能再晚了
Can't do any later.
好吗
Yeah?
太好了 谢谢你 亲爱的
That's great. Thank you, sweetheart.
牛排怎么样
How are the steaks?
你觉得怎么样
How's your steak?
很好吃
It's good.
让我尝尝
Hm? Let me see.
瞧瞧这个啊
Look. At. That.
火候真是正好
Goddamn thing of beauty.
没有太老吧 对不对
It's not too done, is it?
- 没有 - 真的
- Nope. - No?
我喜欢三分熟的
I take mine rare.
把牛弄晕 从屁♥股♥那削下一片肉 直接上桌
Knock off the horns and wipe the ass.
那是 孩子在哭吗
Is that a... baby crying?
我是我听错了吗 搞什么 我是听错了
Am I wrong? What the fuck? Am I wrong?
那是孩子在哭吗
Is that a baby crying?
你不去 哄哄她吗
Are you... are you gonna pick her up?
等我吃完了
When I'm finished.
好吧 那我去抱抱她
Well, then, I'll pick her up.
不许你抱她
No, you won't pick her up.
嗷呜
Rowr!
虎妈啊
Tiger mom.
我们现在需要虎妈 对不对 纳撒尼尔
We could've used one of those, huh, Nathaniel?
咱们要是不去哄孩子的话
If we're not gonna do anything,
不如直接把监控器砸烂了拉倒
then maybe we just kill the fucking monitor.
你是让我去把监控器关掉吗
You want me to turn this baby monitor off?
要是她怎么哭你都无所谓的话
Well, if it just doesn't matter that she's crying,
那我们要什么狗屁的监控器
then I don't know why we have to fucking listen to it.
你知道自己现在有多恶心吗
Do you have any idea how fucking gross you are right now?!
醉酒嗑药 像个没用的废物
Drunk and high like a fucking loser.
你还有个女儿啊 杰伊
You have a daughter, Jay!
我当然知道 因为我正替她妈
I know that because of the fucking crying
听她就这么哭个没完
that I hear for her mother.
你真让我觉得恶心
I am disgusted by you.
我是个禽兽 对吧
I'm a monster, right?
去你的 艾米
Fuck you, Amy.
好啊
Yeah.
你放马过来啊
Do better.
杰伊 你闭嘴吧
Jay, shut the fuck up.
奈特 是她在挑事
Nate, she's bringing up an issue,
但这不是真正的原因
but it's not the real issue.
真正的原因是我们的社会地位
The real issue, right, is class.
你就不能不提了吗
You can't let this go!
不 因为我们就是白人瘪三
No, no, 'cause we are white fucking trash,
她不能相信自己会跟我们绑在一起
and she can't believe that she got stuck with us.
还有了个同样穷苦的孩子
And a baby, no less.
你看到这个没
You see this?
三十美元一块的牛排
$30 steak.
对我来说屁都不是
Means shit to me.
因为我就是我 所以它屁都不是
Means shit to me 'cause I am who I am.
我就去臭水沟捡垃圾来吃
And I'll eat scraps out of a fucking gutter.
翻下水道对我来说也没所谓
I'll dig a fucking ditch.
我要走了 你要搭车吗
I'm out. You want a ride?
这就走了
Whoa, we're done?
是啊 要我送你吗
Yeah. You want a ride?
我还不急 你要去哪
It's early. Where you going?
回家
Home.
回家干什么
To do what?
该干什么就干什么
Uh, to do whatever the fuck it is I want to.
- 嘿 - 谢谢你请我喝酒
- Hey. - Thanks for the drinks.
嘿 嘿 等等 等一下
Hey, hey, hey. Come on. Come on.
你先别走 再等一下
Before you go... Before you go...
先生
Sir?
给我们来两杯龙舌兰酒
Sir, can we get two shots of Anejo
不用了 我不喝了
No, no, I'm good.
要架子顶上的高档货
The good shit up top?
喝一杯嘛
Come on.
就等一下 等一下就好
Before you go, before you go...
要跟我赌一把吗
You want to play a game of chance?
赌什么
What's the game?
赌什么啊
What's the game?
你确定想知道我要赌什么吗
You sure you want to know my game?
哦 你是在蒙我
Oh, you don't even have one.
不 我没有
No, I do.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
不过 我得先确认自己能信任你
But, I got to... I need to know if I can trust you.
就是 你会真诚待我吗
Now, see, are you gonna be honest with me?
我说不好 这得看你
I don't know. That's really your call.
我可以相信你
I can trust you.
你长得就让人心里踏实
You got an honest face.
要赌什么赶快说
Get on with the fucking game.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我来猜三件
I have to guess three things
你今晚回家后会做的事情
that you're gonna do when you get home tonight.
如果我猜错了... 不过我从来不会错...
Now, if I'm wrong... I'm never wrong...
我就把这两杯酒都喝了
I take both shots.
如果我猜对了
Now, if I'm right,
那你就和我一起把酒喝了
you take a shot with me
然后我们再继续喝
and we keep on drinking.
猜多少次
How many guesses?
该死 我就猜六次
Shit, I'm gonna go three for three.
这么自大
Cocky.
我才不是自大 我是孤注一掷
I'm not cocky. I'm desperate.
准备好了吗
You ready?
- 你确定吗 - 是的
- You sure? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
事情不按顺序说...
In no particular order...
没问题
Okay.
第一件...
Number one...
等你回家后
When you get home,
你会给自己倒一杯红酒
you're gonna pour yourself a glass of wine.
我还会刷牙然后睡觉
I'm also going to brush my teeth and go to sleep.
这都是很简单的 不能算
Those are easy ones. They don't count.
我只是热身
I'm warming up.
我在继续... 我会猜到的
I'm on my move... I'm gonna get there.
- 好呀 - 我会猜到的
- Okay. - I'm gonna get in there.
第二件 第二件...
Number two. Number two...
二二二二二
Tch-tch-tch-tch-tch tch-tch-tch-tch.
说了别扇我
Don't slap me.
我可不能保证
I can't promise anything.
你听了可能会有点不高兴
You may get a little upset.
当你回家后
When you got home,
你会自♥慰♥
you're gonna get yourself off.
你♥他♥妈♥一点礼貌都没有
You have no fucking class at all.
我错了吗
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表