剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
What you thinking? Huh?
我在想
I think, uh...
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah?
我在想
I think...
如果你够好能做我的教练
if you were good enough to be my coach,
你会是我的教练
you'd be my coach,
但是你不够好
but you're not.
再见哥们
Be good, man.
有机会再见
I'll see you around.
我们必须把她带回来
We just have to get... get her back.
你是说触发安珀警报的那种情形
Like an Amber Alert situation?
我们说的是
Are we talkin'
他妈的儿童绑♥架♥吗 纳撒尼尔
child fucking abduction, Nathaniel?
穿越州际公路
Crossing interstate lines?
是的
Yep.
我去弄一个白色面包车
I'm gonna get a-a white van,
没有标记 没有窗户
unmarked, no windows.
不 没有窗户的白色面包车太显眼了
Nope. White vans with no windows stand out.
你一定要偷一辆普锐斯或者类似的
You gotta steal a Prius or something.
你还真想过这这事儿啊
You've thought about this, huh?
我当然想过这事儿了
Of course I've fucking thought about this.
我都挖好了一个地堡
I've dug a fucking bunker.
给你留了钥匙 你想加入吗
I have keys for you, should you want to join.
我们要把孩子带回来
We're gonna get that fucking baby back.
艾米爱过你
Amy loved you.
她曾经爱过你 她也会再爱上你
She loved you once, she can love you again.
你这是个天真的年轻人
You're a naive young man.
好吧 你害怕了
Okay, you freaked out.
确实是的
And rightfully so,
因为你刚才说的是违背你的天性
because you were trying to be someone you're not,
而且我不知道你是否意识到
which, I don't know if you know this,
这对你来说根本不可能
is completely impossible for you.
但是她爱过你
But she loved you,
你需要的就是让她再爱上你
and you just have to get back to that.
她和我们成长的环境不一样
She didn't grow up like us.
即使我最风光的时候
On my best fucking day...
我也只配用他们的浇水管喝水
I'm drinking out of their garden hose.
你什么时候变的他妈的这么胆小
When did you become such a fucking pussy?
我的个性形成期
My formative years.
我是说 我懂你的意思
I mean, I hear what you're saying.
我听懂了 谢谢
I hear what you're saying. Thank you.
但是我搞砸了
But I fucked up.
我搞砸了 我知道
I fucked up and I know that.
我觉得我最好
And I think it's only fair
就不要去打扰艾米了
to just leave Amy alone.
我不想要的是成为玛雅在加利福尼亚
What I don't want is to be Maya's shithead dad
某个鬼地方的混♥蛋♥老爸
somewhere in fucking nowhere California.
这是我 这是我现在努力
That, man, that I am trying really fucking hard...
要做到的
not to be.
好吧
Well...
是的
Yeah.
怎么样
How is it?
挺好的
It's good.
我儿子吃好多燕麦粥
My boys eat a lot of oatmeal.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question,
你会跟我说实话的 对吧
and you'll tell me the truth?
为什么人们不喜欢我
Why don't people like me?
他们喜欢你啊 所有的女生都喜欢你
They do. All the girls love you.
我知道他们不喜欢我
I know they don't.
我想让人们微笑开心
I love to make people smile and be fun,
但是我觉得我总是惹恼他们
and I just feel like I'm always annoying people.
我觉得人们都讨厌我
I just feel like people hate me.
没人讨厌你
Nobody hates you.
科迪就讨厌我
Cody does.
让科迪去死吧 他就是个混♥蛋♥
Oh. Oh, fuck Cody. He's a loser.
你想和科迪那样的家伙做什么
What do you want with a guy like Cody?
他很成功而且有钱
He's successful and he has money...
不 他才不是呢
No, he's not.
他一点都不成功
He's not successful at all.
他看我的样子好像很讨厌我
He looks at me like he hates me,
我不知道我做了什么
and I don't know what I did.
听着 凯拉
Listen, Kayla,
如果你想在这一行立足
if you're gonna survive in this business,
你要懂得保护自己
you have to protect yourself.
别爱上任何人
Don't fall in love.
不要想给自己找个新老爸 外面没有
Don't go looking for a new father. He's not out there.
他们不是你的朋友
These are not your friends.
好男人不会靠卖♥♥女人
Good men don't sell girls.
记住
Remember that.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你睡了吗
Hey. Are you asleep?
没有 没有 我 我躺在我妈妈的床上
No, no. I am, uh, I'm laying on my mother's bed,
看她写的自杀遗书
reading her suicide note.
杰伊告诉我了
Jay told me what happened.
是嘛
Yeah.
她知道自己想要什么 这点我承认
Well, she knows what she wants. I'll give her that much.
我觉得她给你寄照片时
I had a feeling she was up to something
她可能有什么事
when she sent you those pictures.
我应该告诉你的
I should've said something.
我也知道
I knew it, too.
也不会有什么用
Wouldn't have mattered.
她说为什么了吗
Did she say why?
她不想说
She doesn't wanna talk about it.
她可能觉得很惭愧
She's probably embarrassed.
遗书上说什么
What's the note say?
想让我读给你听吗
Want me to read it to you?
很短
It's short.
如果你想
Only if you want to.
埃尔维 请原谅我
"Alvey, please forgive me for this,
但是 我这一生再无快乐可言
"But I've passed any enjoyment in life
也不想成为你的负担
"And did not want to be a burden on you.
我一辈子很幸福 我深爱着你的父亲
"My life was good. I loved your father deeply.
他不像你记忆中的那么差劲
He was a better man than you remember."
我唯一的遗憾是
"My only regret
你都不曾知道我多么为你感到骄傲
is that you never knew how proud of you I am."
我不知道我为什么不能告诉你
"I don't know why I couldn't tell you.
一定要找到你生活中的幸福 妈妈
Please find happiness in your life. Mom."
就这些
That's it.
进来
Yeah?
我给你回电♥话♥
Let me call you back.
好的 我等你
Yeah. I'm here.
再见
Bye.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's up?
我在包里找到这个
I found this in my bag.
我以为你没有了
Thought you didn't have it.
有时我说谎
Sometimes I lie.
晚安 儿子
Night, son.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表