剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Thanks. Hey.
都准备好了
We're ready for you.
要花多长时间啊
How long is this gonna take?
两个小时
A couple of hours.
他们要拍一些单人的
They need some singles,
一些你和奈特一起的
some of you and Nate,
还有你训练时的照片
and then some shots of you training.
这得花一整天时间的
This is gonna take all day.
反正大家都在等您了 天后
Well, we're waiting on you, diva.
你跟瑞恩谈过了吗
You speak to Ryan?
没有 我联♥系♥不到他
No, I can't get ahold of him.
他又放我鸽子了
He bailed on me again. I mean,
他被那件事搞崩溃了
he's all fucked up over what happened.
靠 我知道接下来会发生什么了
Shit. I know where this is going.
你能跟他谈谈吗
Well, can you talk to him?
好 我下午去找他 跟他谈谈
Yeah. I will go over there and talk to him this afternoon.
等一下 等一下 等一下 等一下 你过来
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Come here.
有件事需要你帮忙 关上门
I need you to help me with something. Shut the door.
- 什么事 - 酮洛酸(消炎镇痛药)
- What is that? - Toradol.
还没好吗
Is it still that bad?
更严重了
It's worse.
不想在那些摄影师面前
Just don't want to seem like a fucking gimp
走得像个瘸子一样
in front of all these photographers.
轻点
Control yourself.
别动 小心了
Hold still. Careful now.
这可能会有点疼(Prick有阴♥茎♥的意思)
You might feel a little prick.
听听她这话说的
Ah. That's what she said.
开个玩笑 伙计
It's a terrible joke, my friend.
好了 硬汉
There you go, tough guy.
你这就出来吗
You comin' out?
是的 这就去
Yeah, be right there.
- 谢了 - 没事
- Thanks. - Mm-hmm.
我真怀念这样啊
I miss this.
我也是 伙计
Me, too, buddy.
两个猛♥男♥
Just two fucking Velociraptors
在这里午休
pulling a midday shift.
无拘无束
Unbridled.
今早我还上班了
I worked this morning.
当然了
Of course you did.
救死扶伤
Saving lives.
迈克尔·R·萨利文护士
Nurse Mackles R. Sullivan.
感动美国奖
Profile in Courage.
我抓到一个故意在床上拉屎的人
I had a guy take an intentional shit in his bed.
你真厉害
That's very aggressive.
我预料到了
It was premeditated.
他昨天告诉我 我会往这张床上拉屎
Guy told me yesterday, "I'm gonna shit in this bed,
而你 他妈的得给我清洗
and you're gonna fucking clean it up."
这混♥蛋♥还真就这么干
And the asshole followed through.
你就该揍死那混♥蛋♥
You should Angel of Death that motherfucker.
是啊 我也这么想过
Yeah, I thought about it.
你打晕过别人吗
You ever put anyone to sleep?
没有
No.
没有 工作中 我没弄死任何人
No, I never murdered anybody at work.
你真是个温柔的人 迈克
You're a very docile man, Mac.
我就喜欢你这点
I like that about you.
干杯
Cheers.
敬这样的时光
To the day.
敬我们
To us.
你知道我们缺什么吗
You know what we need?
钱
Money.
女人
Women.
我们缺女人 迈克
We need women, Mac.
无♥耻♥无下限的女人
Women with loose morals.
我想到了一个人
I'm thinking of one in particular.
迈克...
Mac...
- 我们叫阿什莉来吧 - 不
- Let's call Ashlee. - No.
- 你觉得怎么样 - 别叫阿什莉来
- What do you say? - Don't call Ashlee.
拜托 为什么 因为她跟谢尔比是好朋友吗
Come on, why? She's friends with Shelby?
- 是啊 - 你饶了我吧
- Yeah. - Give me a fucking break.
谢尔比不想跟你在一起 迈克
Shelby doesn't want to be with you, Mac.
我不要... 我和她马上又孩子了
I'm not gonna... I'm having a baby with her.
我不能和她认识的女人胡搞
I can't go hanging around with broads she knows.
谢尔比对于你的提议没有任何回应
Shelby hasn't made any responses to your overtures.
- 拜托 - 不可以
- Come on. - No, sir.
那她在等什么呢 等再生一个孩子吗
What is she waiting for? The second fucking kid?
我越来越喜欢她了
I'm growing on her.
迈克她不想再与你有瓜葛了
Mac, she wants no part of you.
我不是故意这么残忍♥ 但这是事实啊
I don't mean to be cruel, but them's the facts, sir.
尽管我认为你的体型
Despite the fact that your size, I think,
- 会让你成为一个很棒的父亲的 - 谢谢你
- would make you a great fucking father. - Thank you.
该死的
Damn it!
靠 杰伊
Fuck, Jay!
别毁了今天
Do not fucking suck today.
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么呢
What the fuck you doing?
好吧 你说服我了 我同意
Yeah, all right. That's compelling. I'm in.
这他妈就对了
Goddamn right it's compelling.
迈克今天会是特别美好的一天
Mac, this is gonna be such a fuckin' good day, sir,
你今天想不上妹子都难
that you're gonna have a hard time not getting fucking laid.
拿好你的包
Fetch your bag.
我他妈的要找女人了
I'm calling the motherfucking women.
别找阿什莉
Don't call Ashlee.
- 阿什莉 - 杰伊 靠
- Ashlee. - Jay, fuck!
- 来了 - 兄弟 你还好吗
- Yeah. - Yo, brother. You all right?
伙计
Hey, man.
我害怕我自己
I'm scared of myself.
我差点把他打死
I beat the fucking life out of him.
但我没必要的
Didn't have to.
他们那时已经在逃跑了
They were fucking running, man.
他们什么都没拿走
They didn't get anything.
但我... 伙计 我却他妈的停不下来
And I just... Dude, I couldn't fucking stop myself.
操
Fuck.
真是太恐怖了
Fucking scary shit, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
我也有过怒火攻心的时候
I got that rage, too.
我理解你
I knew.
我是说 我会... 我会控制不住自己的
I mean, I would... I would lose it, brother.
我也会狂躁的
I mean, I would fucking go off.
那种愤怒 肾上腺素飙升的感觉
And all that... that rage and adrenaline...
就那么消失了
just go away like that,
然后我就那么直接倒地了
then I'd fall to the fucking floor.
你知道那种感觉吗
You know that feeling?
我懂
Yeah.
你知道那意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
意味着你还有良知
Means you got a conscience.
意味着你还不是禽兽
Means you're not an animal.
你只是个人 兄弟
You're just a man, brother,
比大多数人都倒霉点而已
that's seen more fucked up shit than most people.
是啊
Yeah.
你以前也这样过
You were dealt that shit.
那不是你的错 兄弟
It ain't on you, brother.
你没有错
It ain't on you.
你不能孤立自己 别这样
But you can't isolate yourself. Don't do that.
你可以给我打电♥话♥
You call me.
给埃尔维和丽萨都行
You call Alvey. You call Lisa.
谁都可以
Anybody, right?
别只想着这事儿
Just don't let it get in your fucking head.
否则你会迷失自己
You'll lose yourself,
脑袋里就会瞎想一些有的没的
you start thinking fucking crazy shit.
"我是因为过得惨才当拳手的吗"
"Am I a fighter because my life is this way?"
"还是我当了拳手才过得这么惨"
"Is my life this way because I'm a fucking fighter?"
还是说 已经过得很惨了居然还当了拳手
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表