剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
You know what's sad?
是你 你不再吃燕麦了吗
You... you're not eating oatmeal anymore?
不 最可悲的是
No, what's sad is, um...
你已经三十岁了
you're 30 years old, you know.
奋斗吧
Fight day!
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
今天发工资
It's payday.
什么 他们都没给我小费
What? They didn't tip me?
他们不是很满意
They weren't happy.
真是屁话 我和女的亲热了 还有两个男人
That's bullshit. I did girl-on-girl and two guys.
他们说你态度不够好
They said you had a bad attitude,
像是很不情愿在那里的样子
like you didn't wanna be there.
上帝 我一字不差的照他们说的去做的
Oh, my God. I literally did everything they wanted.
凯拉 这就是问题所在
Ah. That's the problem, Kayla.
你需要表现出你想要这样做的样子
You gotta make it feel like you want it.
还要让他们相信 这是你的工作
You gotta sell it. That's your job.
我都快走不成路了 好吗
I can barely fucking walk, okay?
亲爱的 也许这不适合你
Sweetie, maybe this isn't for you.
什么不适合我
What's not for me?
这个行业
This business.
你的工作量只有其他姑娘的一半
You're working half as much as the other girls.
也许它不是你想象的那样
Maybe it's not what you thought it would be.
无所谓 这个地方只是我的一个垫脚石罢了
Whatever. This place is just a stepping-stone.
为了要什么
To what?
赚钱 成名
To making money and getting famous.
那不是一个目标
That's not a goal.
我不想要过你的生活
I'm not trying to have your life.
你对我的生活有什么了解的呢
What exactly would you know about my life?
我知道你破产了而且你还在卖♥♥
I know that you're broke and you're still selling pussy.
我觉得这很可悲 我为你感到难过
And I think it's sad and I feel bad for you.
你今天网上要做几场
How many cam shows are you doing today?
两场
Two.
做五场
Do five.
你是来这里赚钱的
You're here to make money,
不是让你来无所事事的
not sit around.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我今天不在状态
I'm not feeling it today, man.
- 你今天不在状态 - 是的
- You're not feeling it today? - Yeah.
你一个礼拜什么都没做了 你必须训练
You haven't done shit in a week, man. You gotta work.
也许 也许等到今天下午吧
Maybe... maybe this afternoon.
不行 不行
Can't do it. Can't do it, man.
我还有宣传 还要帮奈特准备今晚的比赛
I got press, and then I gotta get Nate ready for tonight.
那就明天吧
Well, then, tomorrow.
为什么要等到明天 我们现在就得开始
Why tomorrow? Let's do it now.
我们都在这里 快点 有什么问题吗
We're both here. Come on. What's the problem?
他妈的已经过去五天了 你别想了
It's been five fucking days, man. You gotta let this go.
他他妈的还在重症监护室里
He's still in the fucking ICU.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我给侦探打电♥话♥了
I called the detective.
你不能再这么做了 兄弟
You gotta stop doing that, bro.
这家伙闯进了你家 你做了你应该做的事情
The guy broke into your house. You did what you had to do.
要是我的话 我就给那个狗娘样的一枪
I'd have shot the motherfucker.
我一直想有这么一天
I dream about that shit.
他们要起诉你吗
They charge you with anything?
- 没有 - 没有 你知道为什么没有吗
- No. - No. You know why?
那是因为你没有做错任何事
'Cause you didn't do anything wrong.
算你走运 没有因为这事儿伤到手
You're lucky you didn't break your hand on that cunt.
来吧 咱们去换衣服 你换上衣服
Come on, let's just get dressed. You get dressed.
我们打打拳 你可以揍我
We'll roll around. You can punch me in the face.
那样你会好些的 我保证
You'll feel better, I promise.
我们明天练 我发誓
We'll go tomorrow, swear to God.
我还需要一天时间调整
I just need one more day.
好吧 明天
Okay. Tomorrow.
你会去 呃
You're gonna come to, uh,
你会去看奈特今晚的比赛的 对吗
you're gonna come to Nate's fight, right?
是 我会去的
Yeah, I'll be there.
好 我们明天的训练强度会很大的
All right, we're gonna go hard tomorrow,
别喝太多 好吗
so don't drink too much, okay?
你也是
You either.
去你的
Fuck you.
很不幸 那是我们最后的燕麦粥了
Unfortunately, that was our last oatmeal.
但我要去超♥市♥
But I am gonna go to the supermarket,
到时燕麦随你吃
and you will be fattened with oatmeal
一小时内回来
within the hour.
没事的 我会去 呃
It's all good, man. I'll just, uh,
我会去训练馆吃点儿
I'll get some food at the gym.
你怎么走这么早
Why are you going so early?
爸让我去那参加个宣传活动
Dad wants me there for some press thing.
什么活动
What is it?
就是... 就是个采访
Just some... some interviews
在训练馆里随便拍拍
and shooting some stuff around the gym.
什么类型的
Mm-hmm. But what's the angle?
是那种...
Is it like a...
是家庭的
Like a family thing?
肯定是
Definitely is.
打家庭牌是这些
Family is the low-hanging
拳赛宣传中最简单有效的策略
ass in the seats fruit of fight promotion.
如果是有人这么问我
This is how I would pitch it,
我会这么做
if asked.
"库林纳家族 格斗家庭的写照"
"The Kulinas: Portrait of a Combat Family."
开始时我会放
I'd start out with
一张埃尔维年轻时的黑白照片
a-a black-and-white photo of a young Alvey,
站在格斗笼中间
center cage.
他的胸毛很乱 还有血
Got his chest hair matted and bloody,
他的冠军腰带傲慢地横在腰上
his championship belt proudly hanging across his waist.
他把儿子举在空中 一个很小 一个还是婴儿
His young boy and infant son held aloft.
他面朝上 仰望天堂
Face turned towards the heavens.
几年之后
We cut a few years.
那两个年轻人
Those same young brothers
现在以经长大成人...
now young men...
在他们已经身经百战的父亲的麾下
learning the Warrior's Way
学习武士道
at the knee of their battle-scarred father.
然后...
Then...
画面切到 现在 今天
Dissolve to, like, right now, present day.
冬天 上了岁数的老狮子
The aged lion in winter
准备最后厮杀一场
gnashes his teeth one last time
他忠诚的儿子们跟在他身后
as his loyal sons follow behind him,
拿着他的长袍和腰带
carrying robe and belt.
好吧 你说什么是什么
Yeah. Something like that.
回见
See ya.
但是 等等
But wait. Hold on.
情节有漏洞
There's a gaping plot hole.
他的另一个儿子哪儿去了
Where is that second son?
他吸了四天毒
He's on a 4-day coke bender,
整个人一团糟 连燕麦粥都做不了
and he's too fucked up to make a bowl of oatmeal.
我觉得你没有考虑他所处的环境
Well, I think you're takin' that out of context.
不是吗奈特
Don't you, Nate?
我觉得因为这环境所以才更糟糕
I think the context makes it worse.
去睡觉吧 一会见
Get some sleep. See you later.
我要取消我的一个治疗预约 是明天的
I need to cancel an appointment I had for, uh, tomorrow.
跟阿马托医生的
Dr. Amato.
库林纳
Kulina.
库林纳
Kulina?
对
Yeah.
她还给我安排了核磁共振检查吗
And did she have me down for an MRI as well?
那个也需要取消
Yeah, I need to cancel that, too.
不 我要出门一个月左右
No, I'm gonna be away for about a month.
我会 呃 等我搞定 回来之后
I-I'll, uh, once I settle back in,
我会... 我会联♥系♥你们的
I'll... I'll give you guys a call.
谢了 嘿
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表