剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Why do I gotta do that?
我怎么知道 也许这样他就不会杀了你
I don't know. So he doesn't fucking murder you?
我现在就找他谈话
I'll talk to him right now.
我要和他面对面地谈
I'll talk to him man to man, right now.
天啊 别这样
God. No.
- 他在哪里 - 多米 多米 多米
- Where is he? - Dom. Dom, go home. Dom.
我对他如此尊重 他在哪里
I got respect for him. Where is he?
我要你立马滚蛋
I need you to get the fuck outta here!
好吧
Okay.
实际上 我现在就在你家街角上
I'm actually right around the corner from you.
你一个人吗
You alone?
我觉得你应该来看我
I think you should come see me.
我应该
I should?
我给你点建议吗
Can I give you a bit of advice?
为了下一个女生
You know, just for the next girl.
请说
Oh, please.
女人不喜欢有人告诉她们该做什么
Women don't like to be told what they should do.
你就...
Just...
她妈快过来 行吧
get the fuck over here, all right?
我有一瓶不错的红酒
I got a good bottle of wine.
我不能呆太久
I can't stay long.
能得多久就多久
I'll take what I can get.
你喝醉过吗
Have you ever been knocked out?
别问男人这种问题
Never ask a man that.
当我还是个高中生时
You know, when I was in high school,
我和我的朋友们总是相互勒着玩
my friends and I used to choke each other out.
为什么那么做呢
Why would you do that?
为了兴奋起来
To get high.
当你醒来时 不会知道发生了什么
You wake up, you wouldn't know what had happened.
总是让我觉得要高♥潮♥了
Always made me feel like I was gonna come.
事实上 这会让你觉得要死了
Actually, it made you feel like you were gonna die.
是嘛 我倒希望能体验一下
Ohh. I hope it feels like that.
我还从没打伤过任何人的脸
I've never hit anybody in the face.
你会爱死那种感觉
You'd love it.
你难道不觉得难受吗
Don't you feel bad?
- 难受什么 - 伤害别人
- About what? - Well, hurting people.
你喝酒的时候会觉得难受吗
Do you feel bad when you make a drink?
这不一样
That's not the same.
我打赌你毁掉的人比我还多
I bet you've ruined more lives than I have.
估计是的
Probably true.
告诉我那种感受
Tell me what it's like.
实施暴♥力♥的感觉
What does it feel like to...
是什么样的
commit violence?
- 我不能说 - 为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
这事有关个人经历
It's a matter of personal context.
我和你的经验不会是一样的
My experience would be different than yours.
这会让你觉得
Does it feel...
强大吗
powerful?
有时是的
Sometimes.
有时也会让我觉得恶心
Sometimes it makes me feel sick.
我从没扇过任何人
I've never even slapped anybody.
你想扇我巴掌吗
Do you want to slap me?
可以吗
Can I?
不行 我可不会免费让人打
No. I don't get hit for free.
搞什么
The fuck?
操 快打我 你她妈快抽我
Fucking hit me. Fucking hit me! Fucking hit me!
- 喜欢这滋味吗 - 没错
- Yeah, you like that?! - Yeah.
嘿 快来
Hey, come on!
我喜欢这些
I love these.
你妈妈为什么要寄来这些东西
Any idea why your mom sent 'em?
鬼知道为什么
Not a fucking clue.
也许她在求和
Oh. Maybe she's reaching out?
你们俩上次谈话是什么时候
When was the last time you two talked?
大概 二 三年前吧
Two... three years ago, maybe?
- 埃尔维- 干嘛 又不是我的问题 是她
- Alvey. - What? It's not me, it's her.
你知道的 我这个样子她压根不喜欢
You know, she's... she doesn't approve of the man I've become.
她是个老太太来
Well, she's an old lady.
我还是个老男人呢
I am an old man.
你要打电♥话♥给她吗
Are you gonna call her?
没可能 她要想聊 可以自己打电♥话♥给我
Not a chance. She wants to talk, she can call me.
我才不要 解她这种狗屁谜语 不要
I'm not gonna... decode her cryptic bullshit. No.
不论如何...
Anyway...
我曾经很可爱 对吧
I was cute, huh?
你今晚要做什么
What were you doing out tonight?
忙些自己的事情
Just minding my own business.
我们还要玩那一套狗屁 "不问 不答"吗
We're still gonna do that "Don't ask, don't tell" Bullshit, huh?
你的手如何来
How are your hands?
我的手疼死了
My hands are killing me.
疼的不行
My hands are killing me.
每一处都在疼
Everything fucking hurts.
你去看医生了吗
Did you see a doctor?
我看过了
I did see a doctor.
那他 做了个猜测
And he... makes a guess
让后把我推给了另一位医生
and then he passes you on to another doctor.
那就是个天大的笑话 大骗局
It's a fucking joke. Big scam.
抱歉 那一定很心烦
I'm sorry. That's frustrating.
没那么糟糕 我会没事的
It's not that bad. I'll be okay.
酒让一切都更好
This makes it better.
- 操 - 嘿 别...
- Fuck! - Hey! Don't...
- 混♥蛋♥ - 放下 放下
- Fucker! - Stop! Stop! Stop!
你她妈把枪放下
Put the fucking gun down!
我忘记警铃的密♥码♥了
I forgot the code for the alarm!
放松 放松
Easy. Easy.
你想把枪放下吗
You wanna put it down?
老天啊
Jeez.
你是怎么进来的啊
How did you get in here?
配了钥匙
Made a key.
你♥他♥妈♥的配了钥匙 你有毛病吧
You made a fucking key? What is wrong with you?
我配了钥匙
I made a key.
把钥匙给我 你♥他♥妈♥的不需要钥匙
Give me the key. You don't need a fucking key.
好的 你把枪放下好吗
Okay. You wanna put the gun down?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我是来跟你道歉的
I came to apologize to you. Okay?
听我说 是我不够专业
And listen, I was unprofessional
而且我还... 我还表现的像个傻♥逼♥一样
and I was act... I was acting like a knucklehead.
你懂我的意思吗 实在是太艰难了
You know what I mean? It's just hard, you know,
尤其是当有人否定你的时候
when someone's wagging a finger at you.
你就知道你错了 对吗
You know, you know you're wrong. Right?
我的天哪
Jesus Christ.
是我太过好面子
And my pride got the best of me.
你理解的吧
You know, just...
我错了
I'm sorry.
没事的 这种事也是会有的 对吧
Yeah, it's fine. Shit happens, right?
但我还是要让你休息几天
I still need you to take some time off.
等你回来工作的时候 我们重新开始 好吗
Yeah. And when you come back, clean slate, okay?
太好了
Cool.
就这么定了 谢谢你
It's done. Thank you.
你快把我吓死了
You scared the shit out of me.
你♥他♥妈♥简直要把我吓死了
You fucking scared the shit out of me.
我能不能... 问你一个问题
Hey, can I ...can I ask you a question?
可以
Sure.
你为什么对我这么冷淡
Why are you so cold to me?
我不是冷淡
I'm not being cold.
你表现的...
You act...
你表现的就像什么事情都没发生过一样
you act like nothing happened.
我们为什么要说这事
Why are we talking about this?
是我... 是我... 是我忽略了什么吗
Am I... am I... am I missing something?
天哪 求你了 别说话了 不是
God, please, stop talking. No.
我想说的只是...
No, all I'm saying...
是我忽略什么了吗
Am I missing something here?
刚才... 刚才我们不是在...
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表