剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Mnh-mnh. No.
我想跟你聊聊这事 你明白吗
I wanted to talk to you about it, you know?
自从我停药
Since I'm coming off the medication that, you know,
这可能导致身体不能正常运行 你明白吗
maybe it's causing some kind of misfire, you know?
神经反应
Nerve-wise.
有可能
Possible.
我从没见过这种情况
I mean, I've never seen it.
我强烈建议你看医生
I would really like you to go see a doctor
排除身体结构或神经系统的问题
to rule out anything structural or neurological.
你看 这就是我说的
See, this is what I'm talking about.
这就是我担心的 医生
This is what I'm concerned about, doc.
我
I...
我常被击打头部
I have been hit in the head a lot.
你指慢性创伤性脑病
You mean CTE?
帕金森病
Parkinson's,
慢性创伤性脑病 所有这些疾病
CTE,all of it.
常见于MMA拳手中吗
Is that common among MMA fighters?
你知道这在任何拳手中都很常见
You know, it's common among fighters, period.
被击打头部 嗯 MMA拳手
You get hit in the head. Yeah, MMA fighters,
战斗 无论什么情况
fighting... just... Whatever.
我不知道
I mean, I don't know.
这真的重要吗
What does it even fucking matter?
第一次发作时 我想一枪崩了自己
First tremor, I'm putting a bullet in my head.
什么时候疼得最厉害
When's the pain the worst?
早上
The morning.
还有晚上
And at night.
都是你一个人的时候
Times when you're typically alone?
我能想到的就是这样了
It's all I can fucking think about.
好啊 哥们
'Sup, brother?
训练完了
You done for the day?
埃尔维有事
Alvey's got an appointment.
我可以做你的陪练
Shit, I can hold some pads for you.
想再来点练习吗
Want to get some extra work in?
不了 哥们 你都要走了 我没事
No, man, you're leaving. It's all good.
哥们 我哪里也不去 来吧
Bro, where the fuck am I going? Come on.
你确定你不介意
You sure you don't mind?
进去吧 来吧
Get your ass in there, come on.
来点练习
Get some work in.
你知道人类历史上最糟糕的错误是什么吗
You know what the worst mistake in hu... in human history was?
你知道人类历史上最糟糕的错误是什么吗
You know what the worst mistake in human history was?
有人知道吗
Anyone?
这有点争议
It's... It's a little controversial.
人类历史上最糟糕的错误是
The worst mistake in human history was...
农业革命
Agricultural revolution.
当我们我们知道如何种植作物
Once we learned how to plant crops,
我们实际上就奴役了自己
we effectively slave ourselves.
我们曾是游牧人 我们曾经觅食打猎
We used to be nomads. We used to forage and hunt.
饿了 就从树上摘个无花果
I'm hungry, I'm gonna grab a fig out of the tree.
从地里挖个萝卜
A turnip out of the ground.
打个盹 做做♥爱♥
Take a nap. Fuck a little.
如今人们只 全都是工作
Now you just... it's all work.
人们做的全都是工作 你明白吗
I mean, that's all you do is work, you know?
开荒 犁地
You c... you c... you clear the fields, you till the soil,
播种 浇水 收获
you plant the seed, you water it, you harvest it,
放进粮仓
you put it into a silo.
即使有了足够的粮食 还想要更多
And even when you have enough, it's like all you want is more.
这使得我们变得暴♥力♥
And this has made us violent,
而且 而且嗜血 因为我们不再到处游荡
and... and bloodthirsty, 'cause we don't roam.
我们... 我们在一个地方安定下来
We just... We settle into one spot.
我们赚大钱 我们生孩子
And we acquire possessions, and we shit out babies,
我们拥有自己的地盘
and we get real territorial.
不 我不会转身离开的
No, I'm not gonna walk away.
不 我会战斗至死
No, I'm gonna fight to the fucking death!
这才是我们现在该做的
That's what we do now.
因为...
Because...
因为我们不会再到处游荡了
You know, because we don't roam anymore.
我们不知道在山丘后面就有一颗大无花果树
And we don't know there's a big fucking fig tree,
结着甜甜的 熟透了的 饱满的果实的五花果树
a sweet, ripe, plump fig tree right over the hill.
我们却在...
We're all just...
奴役于...
slaves to...
...小麦 玉米 土豆
...wheat, and corn, and potatoes,
奴役于饥荒 和暴♥力♥
and famine, and bloodshed...
我们现在的样子不是我们该有的样子
We're not what we were meant to be.
农业革命
Agricultural revolution.
我现在要去... 杂货店
Anyway, I'm gonna go to the... The grocery store r-right now.
我祝在坐的各位都有个愉快的下午
So, I wish everybody here a wonderful afternoon.
别太辛苦工作
Don't work too hard.
好的 好的
Nice. Nice.
棒极了
Nice! Oooh.
好的
All right.
放松 放松 放松
Loose, loose, loose.
你打过来的时候 撤步
When you come in, jab step,
出右手 好吗
right hand. All right?
你能做到的
You got it.
嘿
Hey.
怎么
Yeah?
首先 你先撤步 对吧
First, you coming in with the jab, right?
对
Yeah.
假装摔倒 用力回击
Fake the takedown, come with that power.
我在假摔之后直接出拳 这这招我用得很好
I strike the takedown. It's... It works for me.
我懂 我懂 这招很容易被猜到
I understand, I understand. It's a little predictable.
但这招帮我赢了许多比赛
Won me a lot of fights.
听我说
Listen to me.
你能做到一击击倒对手的 是吧
You got KO power in your hands, right?
我能感觉到 我能感觉到
I feel it. I feel it.
在你跟埃尔维用手套练习的时候我看出来的 好吗
I see it when you're hitting mitts with Alvey. All right?
每当你重拳出击时他都会退缩
He flinches every time you let one go.
你的拳头就他妈是炸♥药♥
You got dynamite in your fucking fist.
他妈的好好运用
Fucking use it.
放手一搏
Let it go.
多米
Dom?
- 你干什么呢 - 你什么意思
- What are you doing? - What do you mean?
埃尔维不想让你训练瑞恩
Alvey doesn't want you to coach Ryan.
这不是你在这里的原因
That's not why you're here.
是他要我帮助他的 埃尔维现在不在
He asked for my help. Alvey isn't here.
多米 我们快他妈动起来吧
Dom! Let's fucking work.
我们动起来
Let's work!
我得去了
I got to go.
你个死婊♥子♥
You fucking cunt.
多米
Dom!
来我办公室 现在
My office. Now.
休息室里有凡士林
There's Vaseline in the lounge.
我会咬下我的衬垫
I'll bite down on my pad.
教练
Hey, coach.
关门
Shut the door.
我本以为我在瑞恩这件事情上说的很清楚了
I thought I made myself clear about Ryan.
你确实是
You absolutely did.
那你♥他♥妈♥在拳击笼里跟他干什么呢
The fuck you doing in the cage with him?
是他想热热身 仅此而已
Oh, he just wanted to get work in, that's it.
多米 我走之前他已经热过身了
He got his work in before I left, Dom.
我...
I...
我发誓 我只是举着衬垫而已...
I was literally holding pads. Hand to God...
这种破事我不想管
I'm not gonna deal with this bullshit!
你懂吗 我他妈的没这么多时间
You understand? I don't have fucking time.
你今天被警告一次
You get a warning today.
奈特和瑞恩的脑子只需要有一个声音
Nate and Ryan need one fucking voice in their head.
你懂吗 那就是我的声音
You understand? That's mine.
你要是当搅屎棍的话
You start contradicting the shit I say,
你就是在打扰我的拳手
you confuse my fighter.
你打扰了我的拳手 我们就得谈谈了
You confuse my fighter, we got a problem.
明白了吗
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表