剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
我也同意
Word.
你想和谁打
Who do you want to fight?
也许... 休斯
Uh... Hughes.
我想和休斯打 那个该死的农民
I want to fight Hughes, that fucking farm boy.
我和他打了个平手
I got a score to settle with him.
他很厉害
He's tough.
我知道 那又怎样
Yeah. So what?
我会打趴他的
I'll fucking beat him.
不是想让你尴尬
I'm not gonna embarrass you.
不过如果我觉得做不到 我是不会这么干的
I wouldn't do it if I didn't think I could.
我们会让你做好准备的
We'll get you ready.
随意
Run. Be free.
没错 随意
Yeah, be free.
玩得开心吗
Having fun?
是的 非常棒
Yeah, it is very nice.
都是为你准备的 朋友 都是为你
All for you, my friend, all for you.
我告诉你件事
Let me tell you something.
如果你想回来
If you ever want to come back,
这里永远是你的家
you always, always have a home with me.
不要吗
No?
好吧
Okay.
你兄弟如何
How's your brother?
奈特需要一场比赛
Nate could use a fight.
下面的话有点尴尬 能说吗
Can we have an awkward conversation?
说吧 加罗
Fire away, Garo.
你知道为什么奈特比赛取消了吗
Do you know why Nate's fight fell apart?
知道 狄克逊受伤了
Yeah. Dixon got hurt.
不 并不是这样的
No, that's not what happened.
有传言说 你兄弟是个同性恋
There's a rumor that your brother's a fag.
不是我说的
I'm not saying it.
不是我说的
I'm not saying it.
- 他不是 - 才不是
- He's not. - No.
他不是
He's not.
- 谁他妈说的这话 - 许多人...
- Who the fuck is saying that? - Eh, many people...
嘿 嘿 嘿 我只是说有传言罢了
Hey, hey, hey, hey, I'm just talking that it's just out there!
流言已经出来了 冷静点 伙计
It's just out there! Take it easy, man!
没什么事 他喝醉了 他喝醉了 没事的
It's okay. He's drunk. He's drunk. It's okay.
放松 我们来享受娱乐时光
Relax. We're gonna have a fun time.
老天 放轻松
Jesus. Relax.
什么事
Hey. What's up?
兄弟 你有麻烦了
Man, you got a problem.
什么麻烦
What?
人们知道了
Um... people know, man.
知道什么
People know what?
关于你的事
Um, about you.
加罗刚刚告诉我了
Garo just told me
狄克逊退出了比赛
that Dixon pulled out of the fight
就因为他听说你是个同性恋
because he heard you were fucking gay.
操 该死的
Fuck. Fuck.
凯西
Casey.
你告诉凯西了吗
You told Casey?
她一年半前看过我的手♥机♥
She looked through my phone a year and a half ago,
然后她娘的告诉了她在安纳海姆的表兄
and she fucking told her cousin in Anaheim.
天杀的狄克逊也在安纳海姆训练
Okay, fucking Dixon trains in anaheim.
操
Fuck.
我的天
Oh, my God.
加罗有到处说吗
Is... is Garo running his mouth?
没有
No.
我用特殊的方式威胁了他
I threatened his life in a very fucking credible way.
他不会再说什么了
He's not gonna say shit,
但是... 流言已经出来了
but... it's out there.
操
Fuck.
我告诉你
I'm just telling you.
埃尔维会知道的
Alvey's gonna find out.
我知道
Yeah.
知道了
Okay.
- 行吗 - 可以
- Okay? - Okay.
2015年
2015,
丹娜第二次进了戒毒所
Dana went into rehab for a second time.
甲基安♥非♥他♥命♥[俗称冰♥毒♥]成瘾数据表明
With meth-addiction statistics
只有百分之七的恢复率
at a 7% recovery rate,
她只能盼望奇迹
the odds were against her,
但是丹娜的家人仍旧心存希望...
but Dana's family remained hopeful...
发生什么了
What happened?
她没事 她跳了一场
She's fine. She did a scene.
该死
Fuck.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我很不爽
I feel like shit.
我浑身上下都很疼
My whole fucking body hurts.
你应该去看看医生
You should go to the doctor.
把你嘴给我闭上 请你 离我远点
Shut the fuck up, please, and go away.
凯拉
Kayla?
凯拉 求求你让我进门吧 亲爱的
Kayla, let me in, sweetie.
快点
Come on.
他们都对你做了些什么
What did they do?
你吐了是吗
Did you vomit?
是的 他们要我
Yeah. They wanted me to.
到底怎么回事
What happened to you?
没什么
Nothing.
里面都是鞋恋物癖
It was for a fetish site.
他们很有礼貌
They were really respectful,
我觉得他们得到了他们想要的
and I think they got the scene that they wanted.
他们看起来很高兴
They seemed really happy.
我不想太矫情
Uh, I don't want to be a bitch.
我能去洗个澡吗
Can I just take a bath?
我想一个人静一静
I just kind of want to be alone.
当然可以 亲爱的
Of course, sweetie.
我就喜欢喝酒
I love fucking drinking.
也很喜欢酒背后的文化 你懂吗
Love the culture of it, you know?
全世界
Around the world.
德国人中国人蒙古人
Germans and Chinese and Mongolians,
还有智利人
fucking Chileans...
都嗜酒如命
We're all fucking drinking.
你知道为什么吗
You know why that is?
三个原因
Three reasons.
原因一 我们崇尚仪式
Number one is we are slaves to ritual.
就像我每天训练一样
Same reason why I fucking train every day.
男人们一天天的重复做着同一件事
Men crave the same shit day in, day out,
每时每刻 活得跟条狗一样
same fucking time, like dogs.
没有点仪式感
Without ritual,
就不会有诗啊人生感悟之类的东西了
there is no rhyme or fucking reason,
说实话 本来也就没有
which of course, there isn't anyway.
但是
But, uh...
你必须蒙蔽双眼才能听信鬼话
You got to go in blind and buy the myth.
还有两个原因呢
What are the other two?
消除疼痛和搞到女人
Pain relief and pussy.
你可以写本书了
You should write a book.
没准我会写的
Maybe I will.
嗯
Mm.
听着 我
Listen, the sh...
我原来
The shit I was...
我原来跟你说过杰伊
I was saying earlier about Jay...
你知道 就是 就是随口一说
You know, it just... it came out wrong.
我不是 我不是 我不是那个意思
I didn't... I didn't... I didn't mean it the way it sounded.
不 不 我知道他很爱那个孩子 我知道
No, no, I know he loves the baby. I do.
我只是
I just...
你知道 你有小孩
You know, you have a kid,
你♥他♥妈♥的就得牺牲很多
you got to fucking sacrifice a lot.
接着 你知道的
And then next thing you know,
你♥他♥妈♥的去卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了
you're fucking selling real estate,
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表