剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
How much do you have?
- 我 - 嗯嗯
- Me? - Mm-hmm.
我这有四百美元现金
I have $400 right here, cash.
中介要收三百美元 亲爱的
The agency takes $300, baby.
- 我才不会为了一百美元和你做 - 哦
- I'm not fucking for $100. - Oh.
- 嗯 - 我只有这么多了
- Mm. - It's all I got.
街边有个ATM机
There's an ATM down the street.
- ATM机 - 嗯 可以取钱
- An ATM? - Mm-hmm, with money.
这就麻烦了 伙计
Oh, fuck, man.
我想和你做
I want to.
- 你真的想 - 我想
- You do? - I do.
我真的想
I do.
好吧 六百美元一小时
All right, $600 for an hour.
并且我会买♥♥瓶酒
And I'll buy a bottle of wine.
红葡萄酒还是白葡萄酒
Red or white?
香槟 但这只是因为我喜欢你
Champagne, but only because I like you.
噢 对不起
Oh! Sorry.
哥们 醒醒
Wake the fuck up, man.
我的错
My bad.
那行吧
It's all right.
您先请
All you.
科曼奇烟和大瓶的酒
Uh, Comanche and Magnums.
嘿 走吧
Yo, hey. Let's go.
香槟呢
Where's the champagne?
香槟没货了
Ah, they didn't have any.
你还好吧 亲爱的
You doing okay, baby?
- 嗯 我还好 - 那好
- Yeah, I'm good. - Good.
- 你呢 - 还好
- You? - Yeah.
- 你着急吗 - 嗯 有点
- You in a hurry? - Uh, little bit.
我们在跟踪这些人吗
Are we following these people?
你说你叫什么名字来着 宝贝儿
What did you say your name was again, sweetheart?
- 雷切尔 - 雷切尔
- Rachel. - Rachel.
雷切尔 宝贝儿 听着 给你
Rachel, sweetheart, listen... here you go.
你的时间是计费的 拿着钱
You're officially on the clock. Take that.
为什么我们要跟踪这些人
Why the fuck are we following these people?
我想请你帮我个忙
I want you to do me a favor...
找一个你喜欢的车站 并且不要讲话
find a station that you like and don't talk.
那是她的家人吗
Is that her family?
你还好吗
Hey.
你好 我是克里斯蒂娜
Hi, this is Christina...
该死的
Fuck
我到底在做什么
What the fuck am I doin'?
我可以送你去哪里
Is there somewhere I could take you?
或许我们应该
Um, maybe we should...
我们直接回旅店吧
Let's just go back to the hotel.
我把手♥机♥落在车里了
I left my phone in the car.
我只是去拿手♥机♥
I'm just gonna go get it.
拜托了
Come on.
你不准备过去说点什么吗
Aren't you gonna go say something?
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表