剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
ufeff
搏击王国 第三季 第九集
请不要触碰空调扇面
埃尔维在图森
Alvey's in Tucson.
他妈妈企图自杀
His mother tried to kill herself.
那个女人对生活根本没有兴趣
The woman never had an interest in living.
如果一个人真的想去死
Someone really wants to die,
那么... 你阻止不了 你知道吗
you... you can't get 'em off it, you know?
那天的事情 真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry about the other day.
我他妈就是个神经病
I'm a fucking nut case.
哦 这个我也是因为病痛缠身
Yeah, well, uh, I, too, suffer that affliction.
你♥他♥妈♥的像一个吸血鬼一样缠着瑞恩
You latched onto Ryan like a fucking leech.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
她到底怎么了
What the fuck is up with her?
凯拉 她什么情况
Kayla. What's her deal?
这里不伺候不干活的婊♥子♥
No room for a lazy bitch.
你是老板 科迪 你想要我怎样
You're the boss, Cody. What do you want me to do?
我不知道特里在的时候是什么情况
I don't know how things were with Terry,
但是我他妈不喜欢你的语气
but I don't like your fucking tone.
你必须搬出去 我们开除你了
You have to move out. We're letting you go.
我希望我们可以多沟通
I want us to communicate more.
好好谈谈 今晚
Talk. Tonight?
不 不是今晚 你个臭小子
No, not tonight, you fucking smart-ass.
我是说经常
I mean in general, you know.
艾米 喜欢你
Amy loved you.
她爱过你 她可以再次爱上你
She loved you once, she can love you again.
如果你真的有能力做我的教练
If you were good enough to be my coach,
你可以成为我的教练
you'd be my coach,
但是你没能力
but you're not.
我在我包里发现了这个
I found this in my bag.
以为你没有
Thought you didn't have it.
有时候 我会说谎
Sometimes I lie.
好吧
Okay.
什么
Yeah?
我起来了
I'm up.
打
Hit.
停 停 停
Cut. Cut. Cut.
停
Cut.
注意 他的胳膊要起来了
Hello. There's the sweep!
举起手
Hands up!
按住他
Sink it!
很好 很好
Nice. Nice.
- 好吗 - 对啊 是的
- Good? - Yeah, yeah.
这他妈是什么
The fuck is that?
你要录下来吗
You're gonna record this?
这... 有问题吗
Is that a... problem?
是的
Yeah.
我不喜欢记者 兄弟
I don't like reporters, man.
谢谢啊 兄弟 那你为什么给我打电♥话♥
Thanks, man. Why'd you call me?
我必须要保护我自己和我的事业
I gotta protect myself, you know, my career.
他们想要搞臭我 所以我就...
They're gonna fucking trash me, so I just...
我希望我的故事被人知道
I want my story out there, too.
我觉得你的做法很好
I think that's smart.
你准备好了吗
You gonna talk?
你问我个问题
You ask me a question.
好的
All right, uh...
当你在海军街 你是从什么时候开始
When did you feel things started
觉得事情对你不再有利了
to go bad for you at Navy Street?
当我跟丽莎在一起之后
When I got involved with Lisa.
介意说得更详细一点吗
You care to be more specific?
当我开始跟丽莎搞在一起的时候
When I started fucking Lisa.
你知道吗 我不知道 那...
You know? And I don't know. That's...
这就像是她的手段
It's, like, her thing, you know.
"这是她的手段" 这是什么意思
"It's her thing." What does that mean?
埃尔维 瑞恩
Alvey. Ryan.
我那时不知道... 我也不知道他们什么情况
I didn't know... I didn't know about them, too.
我当时真的不知道
I didn't know about that.
但是她那样的女人
But she that type of woman.
她享受被关注的感觉
She liked the attention.
我认识丽莎好几年了
I've known Lisa for years,
但是 我从来没有觉得她是这样的
and I've never gotten that impression.
对 但这是因为你没看见这样的她
Right, but that's because you don't see that side of her.
你知道我什么意思吗 她爱做面子功夫
You know what I mean? She loves to do appearances.
她让你心甘情愿追求她想要的
She makes you believe what she wants.
埃尔维甚至都不知道
Alvey don't even know.
她让他看起来像个傻子
She making him look like a dummy.
那瑞恩·威勒呢
What about Ryan Wheeler?
他怎么了
What about him?
好像自从入室行窃那件事之后
He seems to be in hiding
他就销声匿迹了
ever since the home invasion incident.
是的
Right.
瑞恩是个矛盾的人
Ryan's a broken person.
他太他妈忠诚了
He's fuckin' loyal as hell,
但是他的烦心事很多
but he's troubled.
我个人认为是他坚持打拳击
I personally think he's too fucked up in the head to...
导致头脑不清醒
to keep on fighting.
怎么说
Fucked up how?
他讨厌自己
He hates himself.
有自毁倾向
Self-destructive.
他这样跟你说的吗
He's expressed this to you?
是的 妈的 是的
Yeah. Fuck, yeah.
我们... 我们之前关系特别好 兄弟
We were... we were close, man.
他会来找我... 把我当成一个教练
I mean, he would come to me as a... as a coach
一个拳击手 我们还会谈心
and... and as a fighter, and we would talk.
然后 我... 我... 我也会
And then I... I... I'd share
跟他分享我的感受
my feelings with him, too, you know.
这就是为什么我们...
That's the real reason why we...
我被解雇了
why I got fired,
就是因为我和瑞恩的关系
because of my relationship with Ryan.
而且那个...
And that...
该死的婊♥子♥还挑拨我们的关系
fucking cunt turned him against me.
为什么
Why?
他是他们的顶级拳击手 对吗
He's their top fighter, right?
他们害怕我会带走他
They're afraid that I'm gonna take him,
我会把他挖走
I'm gonna poach him, you know,
把他带到另一个训练馆
and bring him to a different gym.
你和瑞恩都会谈论什么呢
What kinds of things would you talk about with Ryan?
无话不说
Talk about everything.
上帝 他的... 他的父亲
Talk about God, and we talk about his... his father.
他的孤独 你...
Uh, him being lonely. You...
你得知道
you gotta understand.
瑞恩... 他没有家人
Ryan... he ain't got no family.
所以当你是一个拳击手的时候
So when you're a fighter
那你的生活中就没有什么真实的东西了
and you got nothing real in your life,
这... 这真的太他妈难了 兄弟
it's... it's fucking hard, man.
当你打不动了 谁还会在乎你呢
Who's gonna give a shit about you when you start losing?
但是瑞恩的生活中还是有好人的
Ryan's got good people in his life.
他跟丽莎和埃尔维在一起那么多年
He's been with Lisa and Alvey for years.
你♥他♥妈♥在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
就算我的车跟了我很多年
I had my car for years.
但这破车要是坏了的话 我就处理了它
When that motherfucker breaks down, I'm getting rid of it.
对吗
Right?
瑞恩懂这道理的
Ryan understands that.
他不过是件商品罢了
He's a commodity.
我们都是
We all are.
这是每个搏击手学会的最难的东西
Hardest thing every fighter learns.
你们他妈的快把我弄死了
You fuckers killed me.
毕竟我们有两个人
Well, there were two of us.
我感觉你们有五个人
I feel like there was five of you.
你的后背感觉怎么样 还有膝盖呢
How's your back feeling? And that knee?
药效消失时我会告诉你的
I'll tell you when the drugs wear off.
今天接下来的安排是什么
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表