剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
I mean, weren't... weren't we just fucking in the...
停车场做♥爱♥吗 你猜怎么着
in the parking lot? You know what?
求你别说话了 求求你
Please stop talking. Just please.
如果我没记错的话 是你想上我
If I remember correctly, you were eager to fuck.
你很想上我 你给我口♥交♥
You were eager to fuck me. You had my cock in your mouth
- 就在车子... - 去你的
- before the car was... - Fuck you!
听着 我这就跟你把事情讲清楚
Okay, listen. Um, I'm gonna be really clear with you.
我们上过一次床
We fucked once.
再也不会发生第二次 你懂吗
It will never happen again. Do you understand that?
不管你想怎样都行 你...
Whatever you want. You're, you know...
- 你说了算 - 这事不许别人知道
- You're in charge. - And no one can know about it.
好极了
Great.
我不知道这样能装多久
I don't know how long that's gonna be for.
什么 等等
What? Hey!
什么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
那晚有人看到我们一起离开了
Somebody saw me and you leaving the other night,
还告诉了瑞恩 他问过我
and they told Ryan. He asked me about it.
你怎么回答的
What did you say?
我说我们去喝东西了
I said we had a drink.
他妈的 他说什么了
And what the fuck did he say?
他什么也没说 好吧
He didn't say shit. Okay?
- 他只是看了我一眼 - 操
- He just gave me a fucking look. - Oh, fuck.
是啊 确实操蛋 很操蛋
Yeah, that's fucked. Really fucked.
先他妈的是你跟瑞恩
It's fucking you and Ryan,
又是你跟埃尔维 又是你和我
you and Alvey, me and you.
这简直太他妈的狗血了
It's fucking dramatic, man.
这他妈的太过了
It's fucking too much.
我已经受不了这些烂事了
I can't deal with this fucking bullshit.
操
Shit.
去他的
Fucking...
去他的
Fucking...
艾米
Amy.
艾米 拜托 你在干什么
Amy, come on. What are you doing?
我在等着跟你告别
I waited so you could say goodbye.
你哪里都不许去 你要去哪里
You're not going anywhere. Where you going?
回家 我要回家
Home. I'm going home.
这就是你家啊
You are home.
我要去麦迪逊找我父母
I'm going to Madison to be with my parents.
但今晚不许走 今晚不行
But not tonight. Not tonight.
就是今晚出发
Yes, tonight.
我在等着跟你告别
I waited so that you could say goodbye.
你今晚不可以开车
You're not driving tonight.
杰伊 把你女儿抱来 我们要走了
Hold your daughter, Jay. We're leaving.
怎么
What?
这回你又要怎么说
What are you gonna say this time?
得了 别这样
Pfft. Come on.
杰伊 把你女儿抱来 我们要走了
Go hold your daughter, Jay. We're leaving.
艾米
Amy.
艾米 求你了 求求你 求求你
Amy, just please. Please,
求求你 求求你
please, please, please.
你为什么还跟我说话
Why do you still talk to me?
这是真不好回答啊
That's a loaded one.
我对你那么不好
I wasn't good to you.
我太嗨了都没注意到
Hey, I was too high to notice.
我一直都在想你 一直都在想
I've been thinking about you a lot, you know. A lot.
想我们的婚姻
Our marriage.
还有我对你有多么差劲
How bad I treated you.
我知道是我让你染上毒瘾的
I know I put that needle in your arm, Christina.
我知道的
I know I did.
我得走了
I have to go.
- 谢谢你的酒 - 把这瓶都带上吧
- Thanks for the wine. - Take the bottle.
不用了
That's okay.
让我送你到车上吧
Let me walk you to the car.
埃尔维...
Alvey...
我住在你都不敢开车去的街区
I've slept on streets you wouldn't drive down.
我能自己走到车上
I can walk to my car alone.
你睡觉吧
Get some sleep.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers.
他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck?
操
Fuck.
他妈的到底是...
How the fuck...
该死的
Piece of shit.
当心 上 上 上 上 上 上 上
Look out! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
操
Fuck!
上 上 栏杆 跳过栏杆
Go! Go! Fence! Jump the fence!
走 走 走 走
Move! Move! Move! Move!
快放开我 要不我就弄死你
The fuck off me or I'm-a fuck you up!
911急救专线 您好
911 emergency. Hello?
我 呃 这有个需要帮助的人
I have, uh, I have a guy who needs help right now.
我急需一辆救护车
I need an ambulance right away.
我家... 他妈的有人闯进了我家
I got... This fucking guy broke into my house,
我狠狠打了他一顿
and I fucked him up really badly.
他现在不动弹了 操
He's not fucking moving right now. Fuck!
这人需要急救车来把他带走治疗
I need an ambulance to come take care of this guy.
他没意识了 他现在在外面 他没意识了
He's unconscious. He's outside. He's unconscious.
他已经不... 他没有呼吸了
He's not... he's not breathing. I don't know, man.
我..他没有呼吸了 而且他妈的他也不动弹
I... He's not breathing and he's not fucking moving.
我该怎么做 这他妈是我的... 这是在我的...
What do I do? It's my fucking... it's in my...
在我家前院 快他妈的听我说
it's in my front yard. Just fucking trust me
派救护车来这里 越... 越快越好
and get an ambulance here as... as fast as you can
这样你们就能把事情搞清楚了
so you can figure this shit out.
混♥蛋♥ 醒醒 混♥蛋♥ 你能听见我说话吗
Motherfucker. Wake up, motherfucker. Can you hear me?
操 哥们 起来 起来啊
Fuck, man! Come on!
快他妈醒过来啊 伙计
Come on, fucking wake up, dude!
这... 嘿 嘿
This... Hey! Hey!
听... 听... 听我说 听我说
Okay, listen... okay, listen... listen to me. Listen to me.
这个混♥蛋♥就要死了
This motherfucker is going to die, okay?
我他妈的... 我他妈的
I don't fuck... I don't fucking
现在以及听不到他的呼吸了 伙计
hear him breathing at all right now, dude.
我该怎么办 好 好
What do I do? Uh... yeah. Yeah.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的 好的 好的
Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
我错了 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
是 是 是 是
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
是 是 他是...
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, he's...
莎伦·斯凯拉 把那些垃圾桶拿进屋里去
Shannon, Skylar, get those garbage cans and bring 'em in.
亲爱的 你能取下信件吗
Honey, can you get the mail?
不需要手铐 你一直很配合
No cuffs. You've been cooperating.
是啊 我懂的 确实有点难过
Yeah. I know, it's a little sad.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表