剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Um, if you... if you can’t. I-I understand.
那就这样 带我向玛雅问好
Okay, well, uh, love to Maya,
希望你一切顺利
and I hope you're well.
行 拜拜
All right, bye.
这不是个信息 只是我在车♥库♥找到了这些
It wasn't a message. I just found these in the garage.
我想要你收下
I wanted you to have 'em.
埃尔维 我不想让你觉得
Alvey, I-I don't want you to feel you...
你不是为了我在这里的
you're not here for me.
你计划这些有多久了
How long have you been planning this?
不是 没有设定日子
Not... no set day.
我只是那天醒过来 然后我...
I just woke up that morning and I...
就这样 我就 突然有了勇气
That was it. I had to... I had... I had the nerve.
我发现了你留给我的纸条
I found the note that you left me.
也许你应该把它丢了
Maybe you should throw it away.
不
No.
我才不要把它扔了
I am not throwing it away.
那就裱起来
Then frame it.
老天啊 妈妈 我不明白 我...
Jesus Christ, Ma. I don't understand. I-I...
我很高兴见到你
I'm happy to see you.
你看起来很英俊
You look so handsome.
你开心吗
You're happy?
你很开心见到我 但你连试都不愿意试一下
You're happy to see me, but you won't even try.
我都尝试七十年了
I've been trying for 70 years.
你得了抑郁症
You're depressed.
你一直被抑郁症困扰着
You've been depressed.
这种病能治好 妈妈
It's a treatable illness, Ma.
我知道
I know.
- 你知道吗 - 我当然知道
- You know? - I know! Sure.
你知道我也得了吗
You know that I have it?
没错
Yeah.
我也困扰着 挣扎着
I struggle. I struggle.
想要吞枪自杀
Want to put a gun in my mouth.
但我吃药 妈妈
But I take a pill, Ma.
我吃药 我就觉得好了
I take a pill. I feel okay.
我觉得还不错
I feel okay.
你为什么不试试
Why won't you try that?
你为什么不试呢
Why won't you try?
事实上 我在和一个医生聊
Actually, I was talking to, uh, Doctor...
那医生叫什么来着
what's her name?
- 罗宾逊 - 罗宾逊吗 她说
- Robinson. - Robinson? Robinson. She said...
她说新型药品的副作用
She said that the newer medications are not so...
没那么大 没那么糟糕
the side effects, they're not so horrible.
没错 几乎没什么
No, they're not. There's nothing, almost.
没有副作用 是的
No side effects. Yeah.
不过 你必须要坚持服用
But you... you gotta stick with it, though.
见效需要一点时间 不过...
It takes a little bit of time. But that's...
这就是她说的 她说刚开始总有点困难
That's what she said. She said it's rocky in the beginning.
- 没错 - 是的 但我能坚持住
- Yeah. - Yeah, but I could stick with it.
你能 你能做到
You can. You can do it.
妈妈 你可以做到的 我知道你可以
Ma, you could do this. I know you can.
搬来洛杉矶和我住在一起 好吗
Come to L.A. And stay with me, okay?
你会看见我的孩子们 他们都围绕着你
You'd see the boys. You'd be around the boys.
一切都会很好 搬来洛杉矶 为什么不呢
It'll be good. Come to L.A. Why don't you do that?
- 不要 - 来啊 妈妈
- No. - Yeah, come, Ma.
不行 我不能离开我的房♥子
No, I can't. I can't leave my house.
你确定吗
You sure?
是呀 我不能
Yeah, I can't.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你知道你能为我做点什么吗
You know what you could do for me?
什么
What?
给我拿点吃的来
Could you get me something to eat?
我在这里什么吃的都没有
I can't eat in here. I can't!
好吧 你想吃什么 吃什么
All right, what do you want? What do you want?
- 汉堡 - 汉堡吗
- Hamburger. - Hamburger?
没错
Yeah.
好的 妈妈 没问题
Okay. Ma, all right.
我会给你买♥♥来的 行了吗
I'm gonna get it for you. All right?
等你回来后 我们会聊聊我的孙子们吗
When you come back, we're gonna talk about my grandsons?
当然 当然会的
Yeah. Yeah, we are.
好的 我马上就回来
All right, I'll be right back. All right?
好的
Yeah. Right.
不 我们不是朋友
No, we weren't friends,
像他这么屎的人肯定不是我的教练 兄弟
and he sure as shit wasn't my coach, dude.
他告诉你他被炒掉了吗
Did he tell you he got fired?
是的 是的 他说了
Yeah. Yeah, he did.
- 是吗 - 听起来一团糟
- Yeah. - Sounds really messy.
他曾经在这里 现在不在了 听起来很简单
He was here, now he's gone. Sounds pretty clean to me.
他说这是因为一些私事
Well, he said it was personal,
你强迫他离开了这里 因为他之前和丽莎睡了
that you forced him out because he was sleeping with Lisa.
胡说八道
That's bullshit.
所以他和丽莎 没关系吗
So he and Lisa weren't... involved?
不清楚 也不在乎
Don't fucking know. Don't fucking care.
瞧 这我就不信了
Yeah, see, I don't believe that.
我知道拳手都怎么看待对这种事会的
I know how fighters are with this kind of thing.
就像是他有什么比你强的
It's like he has something over you now.
埃尔维知道这事吗
Does Alvey know about it?
问他自己
Ask him.
我才不要
Yeah, I'd rather not.
可是 他说你们之间的关系
No, he said that you guys had... got more of a...
要比一般的教练要更加深厚
more of a relationship than just a normal coach...
听着 伙计 我不想聊这个话题 好吗
Look, man, I don't wanna talk about this shit. Okay?
严格来说...
For the record...
他从来就不是我的教练 更不是朋友
he was never my coach, never my friend.
他就是个甩不掉的技术指导教练
He was a journeyman coach who couldn't cut it.
我要说的就是这样
That's my statement.
他告诉我你那段时间过得很艰难
He told me you were having a hard time.
我那时在为他妈的一个比赛训练着 老兄
I'm training for a fucking fight, man.
这是种磨练 不过 我习惯了
I mean, it's a grind, but I'm... I'm used to it.
说的是你的个人生活
In your personal life.
差点把那孩子打死
Nearly beating that kid to death.
伦纳德·谢弗
Leonard Schaffer.
- 他当时在我家 - 我知道 我都知道
- He was in my home. - I know. I know,
我跟警♥察♥谈过了 你有权利那样做
I spoke to the police. You were well within your rights.
但是
But...
知道吗 鉴于你过去的经历
you know, given your history,
你对你♥爸♥爸造成的伤害
the injuries that your father suffered at your hand,
我 我能想象到这件事
I-I-I-I could imagine
对于你来说是压心上的一块石头
how this might weigh on you.
丽莎明确的要求我不能谈这件事
Lisa was clear that I wasn't gonna talk about this stuff.
我希望你能记住这点
I need you to respect that.
私下里
Off the record?
我只是想知道你在经历着什么
I just wanna know what you're going through.
这是个很感人的故事
It's a very human story.
行了 让我 你这是在逼我
Okay, let me... You're pushing me now.
你该停下了
You need to stop.
谢谢 哥们
Thanks, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
要个汉堡
Uh, burger.
呃 全熟的
Well done.
不要西红柿
No tomato.
还有 呃 再要杯巧克力奶昔 谢谢
And a, uh, a chocolate shake, please.
还要什么吗
Anything else?
不了 就这些
No, that's it.
- 你叫什么 -埃尔维
- Name? - Alvey.
- 叫什么 -埃尔维
- What? - Alvey.
拼一下
Spell it.
我叫乔
Joe.
还要我拼出来
I have to fucking spell it.
你好
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表