剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
I know I'm only nine years old,but I think I can help.
还有 我特别擅长这个
Besides, I'm really good at this stuff.
把你的自行车放进后备箱吧
Put your bike in the trunk.
桃子味和小豆蔻味的卡尔菲
Peach and cardamom kulfi.
一种起源于印度的冷冻乳制甜点 口感与冰淇淋类似 但口味更浓
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
这真好吃 你有没有巧克力碎
This is great. Do you have sprinkles?
拜托了 拜托[法语] 请[法语]
Please. Por favor. S'il vous plaît.
我用另一种语言说了的话 可以加分吗
So I could get extra points if I say it in another language?
我教你的时候 你听上去可没有这么烦人
That was way less annoying when I taught you to do it.
不过好的 我们给你加糖屑 你去坐下
But yes, we'll get sprinkles. You go sit down.
我觉得大家一般都觉得
I thought that the stereotype was
小镇上的人们都应该很友好才对 可是
that everyone in a small town is supposed to be nice, but
说实话 你是第一个给我们热脸的 所以...
you're honestly the first one, so...
你知道你为什么四处碰壁吗
You know that cold shoulder you're bumping up against?
那不是因为你女儿写的文章
It's not because of that article your daughter wrote.
而是因为你先生小的时候做过的事情
It's because of what your husband did when he was a kid.
我那时还小 可镇上的所有人都知道
I was little, but the whole town knew about it.
他从没告诉过你吗
Did he never tell you?
爸
Dad.
爸 你在干吗 你在折纸飞机吗
Dad. What are you doing? You're making paper airplanes?
我以为我们该在画画的
I thought we're supposed to be drawing a picture.
他可喜欢折纸了
He loves origami.
他总是在折纸
Folds his papers no matter
无论我们本该要做什么
what project we're supposed to be working on.
爸爸 如果你明天想让我撒谎
Uh, Dad, if you want me to lie tomorrow,
我会的 我会撒谎的
I will. I'll lie.
你为什么要告诉我 弗兰基
Why'd you tell me, Frankie?
爸 行了 弗兰基不在这
Dad, come on. Frankie's not here.
你为什么要告诉我
Why'd you tell me...
如果你不希望我查它
if you didn't want me to look into it?
查什么
Look into what?
你就他妈该把嘴闭上
You should have just kept your damn mouth shut!
我们送你去休息 西尔
Let's get you to bed, Syl.
没必要生气
No need to get upset.
西尔 把这张折完好吗
Syl? Why don't you finish that one?
真棒
There you go.
你真擅长这个 是吧
You're so good at these, hmm?
他经常这样时好时坏的吗
Is he in and out like that a lot?
你知不知道这可能是什么触发的
Like, you know what might trigger it?
播《危险边缘》的时候有人换台了
Someone changes the channel when it's time for Jeopardy!
一档美国的电视智力竞赛节目
什么都有可能
Could be anything.
就是 他提到了弗兰基
It's just he was talking about Frankie,
他告诉他的什么事
you know, something that he told him.
你觉得那会是什么事呢
Any idea what that might be?
抱歉 有时他沉浸在自己的世界里
Sorry. Sometimes he's in his own world.
旁人很难进入
It's hard to get inside.
可既然你回到镇上了
But now that you're back in town,
或许你能多花些时间陪他
maybe you can spend some more time with him.
看看你能不能 稍稍进入他的世界
See if you can, you know, break through a bit.
替我拿着 保护好它
Hold this for me. Keep it safe.
小 小家伙去哪了
Where's, uh, where's the tiny little one?
她在后院玩呢
Oh, she's playing out back.
你还好吗
You okay?
当然了 除了被日托中心拒绝了
Yeah. Other than getting rejected by the day care
这两周我把心思全都放在做准备工作上了
I spent the last two weeks researching and obsessing over.
被拒了 什 我以为你和他们都谈妥了
Rejected? Wh-- I thought you spoke to them.
的确
I did.
那是出什么事了
Well, what happened?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我 我不知道
I-- I don't know.
金妮在学校骂人了吗
Uh, did Ginny curse at school?
-我不知道 -不是
- I don't know. - No.
怎么
What?
他们发现她姓里斯克
They found out that her last name is Lisko...
发现你是她爸爸
and that you are her father.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
你怎么能不告诉我呢
How could you have not told me?
告诉你什么
About what?
-你就这样 -什么
- Really? - What?
妈的 马特 你知道吗 算了
Damn it, Matt. You know, no.
我想我知道你在隐瞒一些事情
I think I knew that there was something you were hiding.
像 我们从没见过你的父母
I mean, we never saw your parents.
你总说你喜欢和我家里人一起过圣诞节
You always just said you loved Christmas with my family.
可几乎每年都这样
But almost every year?
而为数不多的几次
And then the few times
我自己带着女儿们来这里的时候
I took the girls here alone,
我只是
I just, you know,
告诉自己你工作很忙 但
I just rationalized that you were busy with work. But-
-等下 我爸跟你聊过吗 -不需要他跟我聊
- Wait. Did my dad talk to you? - He didn't have to.
全镇的人
There is a town
都比我更了解我丈夫
full of peoplethat know more about my husband than I do.
你说老家有个小孩被诱拐时
When you said that a kid was abducted from your hometown,
口气仿佛你根本不认识他
you made it sound like you didn't even know him.
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me
他被拐走时 你就在旁边呢
you were right next to him when it happened?
他是你最好的朋友
That he was your best friend.
嗨 妈妈 嗨 爸爸
Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad.
-嗨 -再见 妈妈 再见 爸爸
- Uh, hi. - Bye, Mom. Bye, Dad.
等等 你要去哪 你这一天都跑哪去了
Excuse me. Where are you going? Where have you been all day?
-在犯罪现场 -犯罪现场
- At the crime scene. - Crime scene?
-你发现了什么吗 -是的
- Did you find anything? - Yep.
-但你得读了文章才知道 -别这样
- But you're gonna have to read about it. - Come on.
希尔妲 你在逗我吧
Hilde, you've gotta be kidding me.
晚饭吃什么
What's for dinner?
你去哪了 你的裤子怎么了
Where were you? And what happened to your pants?
我和一个男生去了小树林
I went to the woods with a boy, but
但他被一匹狼吓跑了 所以
then a wolf scared him away, so...
-等等 一匹狼 -一个男生
- Wait. There was a wolf? - There was a boy?
我是说 一个男生
I mean, wait. A boy?
是的 一位男性
Yes. A male.
- 好吧 很好 -什么
- All right. Cool. Cool. - What-
爸爸 你回家了 爷爷还在吗
Daddy, you're home. Is Pop-Pop still here?
不在 小可爱 爷爷不在家 他走了
No, sweetie. Pop-Pops is not here. He's gone.
听着 如果你想 我可以做一些吃的
Listen. You know what? I can cook something if you want.
-最小的已经吃过了 所以 -什么
- The littlest ate already, so... - What?
-你居然吃过了 都不等我们 -对
- You ate already? Without us? - Mm-hmm. Yeah.
-因为妈妈弄丢了我 -什么 她弄丢了你
- Because Mommy lost me. - Why? What happened? She lost you?
什么叫她弄丢了你 今天到底发生了什么
What does she mean she lost you? What the hell happened today?
我去开门
I got it. I got it.
-来妈妈这儿 -我去开门
- Come here. Come here. - I got it.
-我抱着她 你去开门 -好
- I'll take her. You get it. - All right.
你为什么要那么说
Why did you say that?
我来开门了
I got it.
金
Okay. Kim.
-金 -金
- "Kim"? - "Kim"?
抱歉不请自来
I'm sorry to just... stop by like this, uh...
我打过电♥话♥ 但没人接
I've been calling, but no one's answered their phones.
-最近很忙 -是啊 很疯狂
- Yeah, it's been really busy. It's been... - Yeah, it's been crazy.
真的很抱歉 但这事很重要
Again, I'm sorry. It's just this is very important.
希尔妲偷了我的东西
Hilde stole from me.
你偷了校长的东西
You stole from the principal?
她去我办公室后偷的
After she was in my office.
我本来今早就想给你看的 但爷爷在这
I tried to show you this morning, but Pop-Pop was here!
你让我等等 伊奇又让我察言观色
And you said, "Wait." And Izzy said, "Read the room,"
虽然她是在妨碍司法公正
even though she's basically obstructing justice
因为校长是主要嫌疑人
since the principal is the primary suspect!
"嫌疑人"
"Suspect"?
等等 你说什么 希尔妲 赶快上楼去
Wait. What did you say? Hilde, come on. Get upstairs now.
-马特 我来 -马上给我上楼
- Matt. I got it. I got it. - Upstairs. Now.
-但是 -马上
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表