剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
"Dance like nobody's watching"?
-知道 -我跳舞就要当成所有人都在看我
- Yeah. - Well, I dance like everyone is.
我是卡罗尔 金妮在电视前睡着了
你看起来太美了
You look amazing.
真的 你看起来棒极了
Yeah, you do, you do. You look amazing.
天啊 不 来吧 我们走
Oh, my God. No, no. Come on. Let's go.
真想看你穿高领毛衣和做旧牛仔裤
I'd kill to see you in a turtleneckand acid-washed jeans.
是吗
Oh, yeah?.
我猜到你会这么想
Yeah, I bet you would.
你今晚能来 我很高兴
I'm-- I'm glad you came tonight.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
魔法时刻编年史 T恤促销
好了
There.
佩妮的事我很遗憾
Hey, I'm sorry about Penny.
你需要一点时间吗
You need a second?
我从高速公路上下来后直接就来这了
I came right here after the highway.
大概11点
Probably 11:00.
好啊 太好了 我也在想这个
All right! Yeah! I was wondering about that.
你好啊 佩妮
Hey, Penny.
她吃东西了吗
She eat anything?
你呢
What about you?
我去给你们做点饭吃
I'll make you something.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
如果他们开始问问题
When they start asking questions
你就说你要见律师
just say you wanna talk to a lawyer.
你♥爸♥爸真的故意撞毁了飞机吗
Did your dad really crash that plane on purpose?
我爸爸没有疯 他是个好人
My dad wasn't crazy. He was a good man.
山姆 我们需要所有人支援
Sam, we need everyone.
里奇·费弗失踪了
Richie Fife is gone.
至少对他自己来说是好人
Good for him.
然后我加入了搜寻的队伍
Then I went to the search party...
遇见了你
saw you there.
就这么回事
And that's that.
"我心满是疑惑
"Much suspected by me...
却无从解答"
Nothing proved can be."
伊丽莎白一世被软禁时
Queen Elizabeth I wrote that on a window with her diamond ring
用钻石在窗玻璃上刻下了这句话
when she was under house arrest.
山姆 我 很抱歉我在法庭上那样说
Sam, I'm... I'm sorry for what I said in court that day.
我相信你和里奇的事无关
I believe you had nothing to do with Richie.
可惜你不在陪审团里
Pity you weren't on the jury.
弗兰克 你给我滚出来
Frank, get your ass out here.
糟了 是我爸爸
Oh, shit. It's my dad.
好吧 我们走吧
Um... All right, come on.
手腕
Wrist.
我相信你的清白 不代表我信任你
I believe you. Doesn't mean I trust you.
我觉得里奇夹克的检测结果
You know, I think we can
应该很快就会出来了
get Richie's jacket tested pretty quickly.
如果上面没有山姆的DNA
You know, if Sam's DNA's not on it,
那可是重要的进展
I mean, that's-- that's huge.
你明白吗 非常重要
You know, it's, it's, it's huge!
什么 怎么了
What? What?
-没事 -怎么了
- Nothing. - What?
我很久没见过你这么激动的样子了
Just, I haven't seen you this excited...in a long time.
实在是太 太好了
It's so-- It's nice.
我知道
I know.
或许你的书就应该写这件事
Maybe this should be your book.
-你说什么 -里奇的故事 你的故事
- What do you mean? - Richie's story. Your story.
我 我会乐意读的
I-- I'd read that.
-嗯 我 -来嘛
- Yeah. I-- - Come on.
可我不知道它的结局
I don't know how that ends.
是翠普
It's Trip.
你好 翠普
Hey, Trip.
我和我在车管局的联♥系♥人谈过了
Hey, so I spoke to my DMV contact.
山姆那辆货车的记录被抹去了
The record for Sam's van has been expunged.
这真可疑
That's suspicious.
没错 可她找到了山姆买♥♥那辆车时的发♥票♥
Yep, but she did find a sales slip from when Sam bought the van.
型号♥与监控录像里的货车不相符
The model doesn't match the van in the security footage.
老天
Oh, my God.
我会继续调查的
I'll keep digging.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
或许你会的
Maybe you will.
会怎么
Will what?
会有个结局
Have an ending.
你还好吗 我们 我们可以离开这里
You okay? We can-- We can get out of here.
没事 我很好
No, I'm good.
你想来点吗
Hey, you want some?
我天 你是在嗑药吗
Oh, my gosh. You're doing drugs?
吸毒会害死你的
Vaping can kill you.
哟 小缉毒警来了
Great, it's the little narc.
小伊 这事不能让我爸妈知道
Iz, my parents can't find out about this.
希尔妲 算我求你了好吗 你走开
Look, Hilde, I'm begging you, okay? Just walk away.
求你了 别写这些 你会毁了我的
Please don't write about this. You're gonna ruin my life.
我会确保她不会说出去的
I'll make sure she doesn't say anything.
这是八十年代的舞 那我们该怎么办呢
You know, it is an '80s dance. So what should we do?
杰西卡 别这样
Jessica. Come on.
-拎起内♥裤♥扔进垃圾箱怎么样 -别
- A wedgie into a trash can? - Stop.
或许甩一个复古的回旋
Maybe an old-fashioned swirly.
杰西卡 住手
Jessica, come on!
女孩打架 女孩打架 女孩打架
Girl fight. Girl fight. Girl fight.
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
伊奇 住手 随她去吧
Izzy, stop! Just let it go.
有女孩打架
Yo, girl fight!
希尔妲 快逃
Hilde, run!
你在这所学校死定了
You're dead at this school!
给我回来
Get back here!
我要毁了你
I am gonna ruin your life!
这边
Come on.
我想我们已经甩掉他们了
I think we lost them.
我天 小伊 你刚刚太酷了
Oh, my gosh, Iz. You were so cool.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
你把一切都毁了 你懂吗
You ruin everything, okay?
每次我刚给自己开了个好头
Every time I start building something good up for myself,
你就像地鼠一样窜出来 把它打得稀烂
you just pop up like a little whack-a-mole and smash it to pieces.
拜托 拜托你离我的生活远远的
Please. Please just stay out of my life.
老天 我真希望你能原地消失
God, I wish you'd just disappear.
我查了你车上的定位仪
I checked the GPS on your car.
你应该把他直接带回来的
You're supposed to bring him right back.
他被批了48小时的假
He's got a 48-hour furlough.
在进去前他还有几个小时呢
He's still got a few hours before he's due.
你到底在这干吗
Well, what the hell are you doing here?
这他妈和你没关系
It's none of your damn business.
所以你的目标是什么
And so what's your goal?
让山姆恢复自♥由♥吗
Set Sam free?
无论你会发现什么 他永远都出不来
No matter what you find, he is never getting out.
我会确保这一点的
I will make certain of that.
他是个杀人犯 可能还有恋童癖
He's a murderer, maybe a pedophile too.
做好你该做的事
Do your damn job.
你是一名坏警♥察♥
You're a dirty cop.
你骗了整个小镇
You lied to the whole town.
得了吧
Come on.
骗了我 骗了每一个人 骗了这么多年
To me, to everyone, for all these years.
山姆是个好人 他是一名诚实的人
Yeah, Sam is a good man. He's an honest man.
你利用了我
And you used me.
没错 你利用我把他关了起来
Yeah, you used me to put him away.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
你有证据吗
You got proof?
我们抓到了该抓的人
We got the right guy,
我们也做了结案所需的一切
and we did what we had to do to close the case.
把那个禽兽送回监狱
Get that animal back to prison.
现在就去
Now!
在他再次掳走小孩之前
Before he tries to take another kid.
女儿们 伊奇 伊奇
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表