剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
希尔妲 那根本不是正经的记者
Okay, Hilde. The journalist thing's not a thing.
她在布鲁克林有一百个混丝
She had a hundred "Perscribers" in Brooklyn.
"粉丝" 不过谢谢你了
"Subscribers," But thank you.
希尔妲 你不是说来这里以后
Hilde, I thought you said
你就会停止你那一套吗
you were gonna stop this once you got here.
你会变成正常人
You know, so you can be normal.
我没说过 你说的
I never said that. You said that.
你在伊丽湾能报道些什么
Well, what are you gonna report on in Erie Harbor anyway?
美国国旗打败了苹果派吗
An American flag that beats up an apple pie?
妈妈 好了
Mom, stop.
听着 我只是想说
Look, I'm just saying,
门外的那个人看上去想要...
that guy outside looked like he wanted to...
MOUSHA我们
M-U-R-D-E-R us.
-我也会 -什么
- I can too. - What?
-拼写 -好吧
- Spell. - Yeah. Okay.
-暂停 姑娘们 -不
- Time-out, guys. - No.
一切都会没事的 好吗
You know, everything's--everything's gonna be fine, okay? Yes?
-一定会很棒的 -是啊
- Mm-hmm. It's gonna be awesome. - Yeah.
-好吗 -好
- Yes? - Yeah.
好了 谢谢你们
All right. Thank you.
-给 -你能不能再多吃些水果
- Here you go. - Will you have some fruit, please?
-很好 我三点来接你... -布里吉特
- Great. I'll pick you up at 3:00-- - Bridget,
别停到...算了
don't pull all the way to the-- God. Never mind.
亲爱的 我都没...
Honey. I'm not even--
布里吉特
Bridget.
照顾好你妹妹 以及叫我妈妈
Take care of your sister, and my name is Mom!
好了 好了 还给我
Okay. Okay, give it back.
你们看到她的衣服了吗
Did you see his outfit?
下雪了
It's snowing!
不要冻死了
Don't freeze to death.
好了 认真点
Okay. Be very serious.
不许笑 下雪了
No laughing. Snow.
别冻死了
Don't freeze.
好了 把所有的雪收起来 收起来
Okay. Grab all the snow. Grab all the snow.
外面还很冷
It's freezing out, too. Yeah.
但是你要很认真 不要笑
But be very serious. No laughing.
不要笑 很认真
No laughing. Very serious.
我们来做雪天使 准备好了吗 雪天使
Let's make snow angels. Ready? Snow angels.
小心荚莲
Watch the viburnums.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
标价在哪里
Where are the prices?
什么的标价
For what?
所有的 比如 这个多少钱
Anything. Like, what about this?
你喝咖啡吗
You drink coffee?
我很喜欢咖啡 但我爸妈只让我喝无咖♥啡♥因♥的
I love coffee, but my parents only let me drink decaf.
拿去吧 欢迎来到这里
Take it. Welcome to the neighborhood.
你怎么知道我们刚搬过来的
How'd you know we just got here?
小镇子
Small town.
那你为什么现在举办庭院特卖♥♥
Well, why are you having a yard sale right now?
-大家现在都很忙碌 -你就来了
- Everyone's busy. - You're here.
但是大人们才有钱
But grown-ups have all the money.
你每天都会办庭院特卖♥♥吗
Do you have a yard sale every day?
我是一名记者
I'm a reporter.
那你是马特·里斯克的孩子了
So, you are Matt Lisko's kid, aren't you?
我和你♥爸♥爸以前是朋友
Your dad and I used to be friends.
很久没见过他了
Haven't seen him for a while.
他还好吧
He okay?
为什么会不好
Why wouldn't he be?
他离开的时候
Well, when he left,
总是说他以后绝对不会再搬回来
he always said that he would never move back here.
是吗 为什么
He did? How come?
你想知道保守一个秘密最好的办法是什么吗
You wanna know the best way to keep a secret?
假装根本没有秘密
Pretend there isn't one.
你能帮我一个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
我能玩吗
Ooh, can I play?
今天学校怎么样
Hey. Hey, how was school today?
今天写作怎么样
How was writing today?
-好吧 经典 经典 -什么意思
- Uh, yeah. Okay, touché, touché. - What does that mean?
说明我想要改变话题
That means I'm trying to change the subject.
就是这个意思 这是法语 很花哨
That's what that means. It's French, and it's fancy.
好了 好了 迟了
All right, you. All right, it's late.
我很高兴你在这里进行探索
Look, I'm glad you're out exploring,
但是我要你以后在天黑前回家 好吗
but I need you to be home before it gets dark, okay?
那叫魔法时刻 好吗
It's called magic hour, okay?
那我为什么想要回家呢
Then why would I wanna come home?
因为我们刚来镇上 也因为我让你回家
Well, because it is a new town, and because I asked you to.
没关系 那个搞奇怪庭院特卖♥♥的女士送我回来的
It's okay. The lady with the weird yard sale walked me home.
吉利斯女士
Ms. Gillis.
-什...等等 什么 -对 吉利斯女士
- Wha-- Wait. What? - Yeah. Ms. Gillis.
她和我说 你们以前是朋友
She told me you used to be friends.
-佩妮·吉利斯 -是的
- Penny Gillis? - Yes.
是的 我们以前在同一个高中
Yeah. Yeah. We went to high school together.
她在草坪上给你留了点东西
Yeah, and she left something out on the lawn for you.
起跳
Let's hit the jumps.
里奇
Richie!
我以为你会喜欢的
Oh, I thought you'd like it.
我喜欢
I do.
真的 我很喜欢
I do. I-- I love it.
吉利斯女士给你那辆车的时候说了什么
What did she say, Ms. Gillis, when she gave that to you?
她说你会很高兴看到它回来了
She said that you'd be happy to have it back.
她说她还有东西要给你
And that she has something else for you.
好吧
Okay.
你知道最近盖洛普民♥意♥测试的结果吗
You know the results of the latest Gallup poll?
全国半数人都没听说过"水门"
Half the country never even heard of the word Watergate.
没有人在乎
Nobody gives a shit.
你们可能很累了 是吧
You guys are probably pretty tired, right?
你们该累 回家吧
Well, you should be. Go on home.
好好泡个热水澡 休息十五分钟
Get a nice, hot bath. Rest up 15 minutes.
然后给我滚回来上班
Then get your asses back in gear.
我们现在压力很大 是你们导致的
We're under a lot of pressure, you know, and you put us there.
这件事说起来也没有什么
Nothing's riding on this except for the,
只是关乎第一修正♥法♥案
First Amendment to the Constitution,
还有媒体言论自♥由♥ 以及这个国家的未来
and the freedom of the press, and maybe the future of the country.
跟我来
Follow me.
死亡时间 晚9:08
Time of death, 9:08 P.M.
赶紧离开这里
You need to get outta here, now.
但我认识吉利斯女士 我今天还和她一起
But I know Ms. Gillis. I was just with her today.
-交给我吧 -嗯
- I got this. - Yeah.
亲爱的 她...她出了点意外
Hey. Hey, sweetheart. Well, she, uh-- she had an accident.
不
No. Hey, hey.
听着 现在正在进行调查 亲爱的
Look, this is an active investigation, sweetheart.
你可能会破坏证据
You could disrupt evidence.
什么证据 你刚刚还说是意外
Of what? You said it was an accident.
很晚了 你不用上♥床♥睡觉吗
It's late. Shouldn't you be asleep?
-你叫什么 -我叫希尔妲·里斯克
- What's your name? - I'm Hilde Lisko.
警长
Sheriff?
从无线电里听到的
Heard it on the scanner.
佩妮·吉利斯换灯泡的时候从台阶上摔了下来
Penny Gillis fell down a flight of stairs changing a light bulb.
有没有做手脚的痕迹
Any signs of foul play?
没有 拜托 这里是伊丽湾 拜托
No, come on. In Erie Harbor? Come on.
只是可惜她是独居的
It's just a shame she lives alone.
不然她可能还会没事
She probably would've been all right.
这家人简直像是被诅咒了
Man, it's like this family is cursed.
是啊
Yeah.
她出了意外 明白吗
She had an accident, you understand?
没有什么好需要害怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
-喂 -你好 我是新闻记者
- Yeah? - Hi. I'm a reporter for the news.
这件事说起来也没有什么
Nothing's riding on this except the,
只是关乎第一修正♥法♥案
First Amendment to the Constitution,
还有媒体言论自♥由♥ 以及这个国家的未来
freedom of the press,and maybe the future of the country.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表