剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
解决问题
Fixing things.
别告诉爸爸我去哪了
Don't tell Dad where I went.
我换好装了
I got myself dressed.
你穿这身最好能打扫卫生
Hope you can clean in that.
你知道迟早要
You realize you're gonna have
跟孩子们交代的对吧
to actually explain this to the girls at some point.
我还心存侥幸你不会提这茬呢
Uh, yeah, I was hoping we were gonna skip that part.
我嫁的那个人 不会逃避真♥相♥
The man I married doesn't run away from the truth,
不会打架斗殴
and he doesn't get in fights.
好吧 但是他监视我们
Okay. He was spying on us, okay?
我得阐明立场
I had to draw a line.
我以前也看你阐明立场过
I've seen you draw lines plenty before,
是用语言
but with words, which I feel
你自己不是一直说 语言是你最好的武器吗
like you always said were your greatest weapons.
所以
So...
发生了什么
What...What's happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一看到他 我就感觉自己重返十一岁
I see him, and it's like I'm 11 years old all over again.
久等了 今天人满为患
Sorry about the room. It's a full house today.
没事
No, it's okay.
你不记得我了吧
You don't remember me, do you?
我是露西
I'm Lucy.
里奇·费弗的妹妹
Richie Fife's sister.
这些树是干吗的
What's the tree for?
我在完成佩妮·吉利斯的遗愿
I'm granting Penny Gillis' last wish.
什么遗愿
Yeah, what was it?
那是我和佩妮·吉利斯之间的事
That's between me and Penny Gillis.
你们在这里做什么
What are you guys doing here?
我们非常非常非常需要原版录像带
We really, really, really need a copy of the original tape.
好的 慢走不送
Okay, it was nice talking to you.
我们知道在您这里
We know you have it.
布里格斯副队
Lieutenant Briggs was just
刚刚怒敲希尔妲家的门 他想要原版
banging on Hilde's door. He wants the original.
我们觉得他企图销毁所有副本
We think he's trying to destroy all the copies.
我知道你不喜欢我们在图书馆联♥系♥山姆·吉利斯
I know you're mad at us for calling Sam Gillis in the library.
让我们留堂一整年都行
You can give us detention for a whole year,
但是求您把原件给我们
but please let us see the original.
科林斯女士
Ms. Collins?
金
Kim?
-求您了 -您好
- Please? - Hello?
好的 我马上就来
Uh-huh. Okay, I'm coming.
我猜学校里的火警响了也不是个巧合吧
I'm guessing this fire alarm at the school is not a coincidence?
走吧 上车
Come on. Get in the truck.
别叫我金
And don't call me Kim.
你父亲应该很自豪
Yeah, you know, your dad
你跟随了他的步伐吧
must be proud that you followed in his footsteps.
他是个吝惜表扬的人
Well, he's not one for praise.
但我觉得他会暗爽吧
But I do think he's secretly stoked.
镇长大人怎么样
How is the good mayor?
这是他第七次无对手竞选吧
And I saw he's running unopposed for, what, the seventh time?
第八次 幸好没有任期限制
Eighth. Good thing there are no term limits.
要不是这样 我都不知道他还能做什么
Honestly don't know what he would've done with himself if...
保持忙碌是好事
It's good he's staying busy.
他最近确实忙着
And he has certainly had his hands full
处理你女儿搅起来的
with all the corrections officer business
狱警的事情
your daughter stirred up.
明天晚上来参加蛤蜊聚餐吧
You guys should come to the clam bake tomorrow night.
认识认识大家
Get reacquainted with everybody.
蛤蜊聚餐
A "Clambake"?
候选者的问答环节
Yeah, it's a Q and A with the candidates.
马迪会说都是形♥式♥主♥义♥
Matty will tell you it's just a formality.
大家都是无对手竞选
Everybody runs unopposed.
大家都是为了蹭玛丽·韦森的蛤蜊
All anybody goes foris Mary Wesson's clams,
用欧德贝海鲜调料和啤酒烹制的
boiled in Old Bay and beer.
听起来就很美味
Well, that sounds delicious.
我们得回去照看孩子了
Yeah, w-well, we should probably check in with the girls, all right?
今晚是电影之夜
Yeah, they have a...It's movie night.
-对的 -所以
- Yup.- So...
喊上她们
Well, bring them.
你女儿可以在她的小报上报道这个活动
Your daughter could cover it in her little paper.
-我在外面等你 -好的
- I'm gonna meet you outside. - Okay, sure.
你有孩子吗
You-You have any kids?
一个女儿 杰西卡
A daughter. Jessica.
她好像和你的女儿同班
I think she might be in one of your girls' classes.
只能应付得了一个 否则就得夜里把她拴起来了
And it is all I can do not to lock her up at night.
你肯定感同身受
I'm sure you know what I mean.
我就说我们一定能把人带来
We told you we'd get her.
我必须得确保你能来帮我
I just had to make sure you'd come to help me.
你们知道谎报火警是违法的吧
You do know it's an actual crime to pull a false fire alarm, hmm?
对不起 但是布里格斯副队昨晚把我爸爸揍了
I'm sorry, but Lieutenant Briggs beat up my dad last night.
我父母不承认 但是我知道
My parents won't admit it, but I just know.
等等 他干什么了 为什么
Wait, he what? Why?
不知道 他踩碎了录像带还把我爸揍了一顿
I don't know, but he smashed the tape, and he beat up my dad.
伤势严重 他和我妈去诊所了
It was really bad. He's at the clinic now with my mom.
我们能录一个副本吗 就想确保它安全
Can we just make a copy of the tape to make sure it stays safe?
等会
Wait.
我不能
I can't do this.
我不能给你
I can't give it to you.
就是不行
I just can't.
只是录一下都不行吗
Even just to record it?
你们十分钟内离开这里
So, you all have ten minutes to leave.
不好意思 我需要去处理一件需要我来处理的事
Excuse me. I need to go do this thing I need to do.
我们只想多录几个副本以防万一
We need to make lots of backups just in case, okay?
好了 我们来
Okay, we got this.
那是谁 我看的版本里没有他
Who's that? That wasn't on the copy I saw.
等下
Wait.
我见过他
I know that face.
1988毕业班 艾尔·韦格莱斯
我就说我见过他
I knew I recognized him.
我了个去 这人是鸟人
Holy crap! That's-That's Birdman.
天哪
Oh, my God.
鸟人是谁
Who's Birdman?
你想让我再敞开些心扉吗
Okay, you want me to open up more?
-对 -是嘛 好的
- Yeah. - Yeah? Okay.
-看见那边的健身中心了吗 -嗯
- You see the rec center right there? - Yeah.
就是在那里 我和里奇
Yeah, that's where I broke the rafters
想从房♥顶跳掉泳池里
when me and Richie were tryingto jump into the pool
把椽子踩坏了
from the ceiling.
拉尔森教练为此还揍了我一顿
Yeah, Coach Larson punched me for that.
什么
What?
他也被炒了
Yeah, he got fired too.
这里 拉尔森天天都钓鱼
Yeah, and right here. Larson starts fishing every day.
他会把鲑鱼放在门口的冰柜里
So, he'd leave his trout in a cooler right by the door.
等他喝醉 我和里奇就来偷他的鱼
And when he was drunk,me and Richie would, uh, steal his fish.
不愧是你
Of course you would.
有一次 里奇拿来一条死鱼
And one time, uh, Richie, he got a dead fish...
塞在拉尔森的汽车底盘里
And he wedged it right upunderneath Larson's car.
那条鱼一直在那里
And it must have been there
留了好几个礼拜 因为都开始发臭了
for weeks'cause it...I mean, it stank.
臭气熏天
I mean, it to-totally stank.
还有苍蝇嗡嗡作响飞来飞去
And there were, like, flies buzzing around and everything.
太好玩了
Yeah, it was...it was funny.
里奇挺好玩的
Richie was pretty funny.
你了解鸟人吗
What do you know about Birdman?
鸟人以前在学校里什么样
What was Birdman like at school?
听说所有人都觉得他是个怪胎
I heard everyone thought he was a freak.
他是不是录像狂魔 是不是拍了很多录像
Was he a video-head? Did he film a lot of stuff?
他认识里奇·费弗吗
Did he know Richie Fife?
我们需要开个采编会
We need an editorial board meeting.
必须找到鸟人
We need to find Birdman.
我要是晚饭之前没到家 我妈会宰了我
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表