剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
交给我吧
I'm on it.
你在和谁打电♥话♥
Who were you talking to?
你说什么
What?
没给谁
Nobody.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
希尔妲
Hilde!
很抱歉耽误了你约会
I'm sorry about your date.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我知道你很生气
Look, I know you're pissed.
根本不是这个原因
That doesn't even scratch the surface.
我可能会丢了工作
I could lose my job.
我这辈子
I spent my whole life
都在努力为我的未来做出最好的决定
trying to make the best decisions I can for my future.
我讨厌从现在开始做愚蠢的决定
I'll be damned if I start making stupid ones now.
希尔妲
Hilde!
你认为我不觉得自己是个十足的白♥痴♥吗
You think I don't feel like a complete idiot,
就因这事而丢了工作
like a failure 'cause of this?
我不在乎你怎么想
I'm pretty sure I don't give a crap about what you're feeling.
看起来你只是在自我保护
It just seems like you're about self-preservation,
而我刚巧碰上
and I am caught up in the middle of it.
我知道看起来很像 但这不是自我保护
I know it looks like that. But this is not self-preservation.
我给你打电♥话♥
You know, I called you...
因为你是我唯一信任的人
'cause you're the only person I can trust.
我可不这么认为
I can't say the same.
可是
But...
我们到这来了
Here we are.
现在这与希尔妲有关
And now this is about Hilde.
山姆 快跑
Sam, run!
快跑
Run!
我和你说过了 回家去 希尔妲
I told you. Go home, Hilde.
警♥察♥来了
The cops are coming.
求你了
Please.
-山姆 -希尔妲
- Sam! - Hilde!
希尔妲
Hilde!
听我说 我只想和你谈谈
Look, I just want to talk.
不做记录 我保证
Off the record, I promise.
我都没带我的笔记本
I don't even have my notebook.
我在之前某处把它丢了
I dropped it somewhere back there.
别跟着我
Leave me alone.
不行
No.
我知道有个地方可以让我们把镣铐摘掉
I know a place where we can go to get those chains off.
希尔妲
Hilde!
希尔妲
Hilde!
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我从不开玩笑
Kidding's not my thing.
相信我
Trust me.
你该和你的家人们待在一起
You should be with your family.
我知道你妈妈要担心你了
I know your mom's gotta be worried about you.
她眼不见 就心不烦
What she doesn't know won't hurt her.
秘密 就像是你床下的怪兽
Secrets... are like monsters under your bed.
阻止你入睡
They won't let you sleep.
反正我也睡不着
I don't sleep anyway.
戴着手铐不疼吗
Don't those handcuffs hurt?
那我们把它弄下来
Well, let's get those off then.
让我试试
Let me try.
他们为什么要把它做得这么紧
Why do they have to make those so tight?
因为他们不想让你觉得自己还是人
They don't want you to feel human.
拿着 或许我换个角度能把它弄断
Here. Maybe I can get that from a better angle.
这没有用
This isn't working.
这是怎么了
What's going on out here?
没事 爷爷 我们只是
Nothing, Pop-Pop. We just--
山姆
Sam.
你好吗 伙计
How're you doing, bud?
我还好 里斯克先生
Okay, Mr. Lisko.
叫我西尔 我和孩子们说了
Syl. I tell all the kids,
自行车店不是里斯克先生的 是西尔的
it's Syl's Cycles, not Mr.Lisko's.
怎么了 你需要一些帮助
What? You need some help with that.
嗯 我想是的
Yeah, I guess I do.
我有
I got--
我们看看这里面
Let's see in there.
不是这个
Yeah, that's not it.
在这呢
Let's see. There it is.
坐下吧 山姆
Have a seat, Sam.
我们帮你把它弄下来
We'll get you out of those.
里奇·费弗不见了
Richie Fife is missing.
我知道你看到那个男人了
I know you saw that guy.
那个手臂上纹着"罪人"字样的男人
The one with the "sinner" tattoo on his arm.
我认为他与这件事有关
I think he had something to do with it.
好啦
There you go.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
山姆·吉利斯
Sam Gillis.
你穿着那个看起来真冷
You look pretty cold in that.
我们在这边有些东西
We got some stuff over here.
让我们看看都有什么
Let's see what we got.
不对 那是
Nope, that's--
我们都有什么呢
What do we got?
这儿 这个不错
Here's good. This is good.
别把自己当外人
Don't be a stranger...
山姆 要再来店里逛逛啊
Sam. Come around the shop again.
-好 西尔 我会的 -好
- Sure, Syl. I will. - Okay.
爷爷 爷爷
Pop-Pop. Pop-Pop.
爷爷 把这条重要的消息带给伊奇好吗
Pop-Pop, can you deliver an important message to Izzy?
告诉她我很平安好吗
Can you tell her I'm okay?
爷爷 你在这干什么呢
Pop-Pop, what're you doing in here?
如果妈妈发现我们把门打开了
If mom finds out that we opened the door--
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
我只是在和山姆和希尔妲聊天 没别的
I was just chatting with Sam and Hilde, that's all.
爷爷 希尔妲现在不在这里
Pop-Pop, Hilde's not here right now.
她的确在的 她还想让我告诉你
She sure is, and she wants me to tell you
她很平安
that she's okay.
好
Okay.
小花生
Peanut.
你不用担心的
You don't have to worry.
山姆是个好人
Sam's a good guy.
-我保证 好吗 -好
- I promise. Okay? - Okay.
希尔妲
Hilde!
你之前是在联♥系♥谁
Who did you call?
-什么 -之前你打电♥话♥的时候
- What? - On the phone before.
我联♥系♥了一位在联邦调查局的朋友
I called a contact of mine from the FBI.
我们说好了不把更多的武力牵扯进来了
We discussed not getting more guns involved in this.
是你自己说好了
Actually you discussed that.
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我的意思是 这个决定是单方面的
I'm just saying that decision was unilateral.
-到此为止吧 -不 我们说好了的
- Let's just leave it at that. - No, it wasn't. We agreed.
-马特 你在做什么 -我不想吵架
- Matt, what are you doing? - I'm not gonna get in an argument.
我们没空吵架 我只是给他打了个电♥话♥
We don't have time for that. I just called him.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
你到底站在谁那边
Whose side are you on here?
希尔妲那边
Hilde's.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为我绝不会任由我们的女儿失踪
'Cause I'm not gonna let our daughter go missing
还不尽力寻求一切帮助
and not call in every favor that I have.
她没有失踪 她和山姆在一起
She's not missing. She's with Sam.
很好 很好 他们在干什么
Cool. Cool. And what are they doing?
只是出去散个步吗
They're just taking a walk?
你能不能好好想想
Can you just consider that
在这件事上或许我会看得更清楚一点
I might be seeing things a little bit more clearly about this?
考虑到你的遭遇 你可能会觉得
I mean, given what happened to you, that you might feel--
别 别那样 好吧
Don't. Don't do that, all right.
你不知道我的感受
You have no idea how I feel.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表