剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
he was taken right in front of me.
录像你已经看过了
And the, uh, the video that you saw.
录像里的就是我
Yeah, well, that's me on the tape.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
过去我只是不想让你知道
I guess I just didn't want you to know
这个世界会这么可怕
that the world could be that scary.
爸 未知才是可怕的
Dad, the scary thing is not knowing.
对
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
答应我 就一会
Just promise me you'll take a second...
像个孩子一样
just to be a kid.
好吧 爸 我会的
Okay, Daddy. I will.
新帖
如有任何线索 请致电新闻部希尔妲·里斯克
佩妮·吉利斯谋杀案调查出现新证据
"匿名消息证实
"An anonymous source confirms
霍尔姆斯县警♥察♥局的某些人认为
that some in the Holmes County Sheriff's Department
此案应继续调查"
believe this should be an open investigation."
我们会让这事过去的
We're gonna make this go away.
佩妮·吉利斯谋杀案调查出现新证据
"新闻部"
"News desk."
至少这篇文章里 我不是杀人犯
At least I'm not a murderer in this one.
尝尝这个 吃吧
Take this. Eat it.
爸 为什么希尔妲有相机 如果我想要呢
Dad, why does Hilde get the camera? Okay, what if I want it?
为什么她这么特殊
And why is she so special?
我买♥♥相机是为了办报纸
Well, I meant for the camera to be for the newspaper,
也许你可以当摄影师 你的盘子
so maybe you could be the photographer. Your plate.
别再玩了 好吗 你可烦死我了
Stop it, okay? You're killing me.
-喂 -家庭聚餐
- Hello? - Family dinner.
对不起
Sorry.
-喂 -喂
- Hello? - Hello,
这是山姆·吉利斯打来的对方付费电♥话♥
this is a prepaid collect call from... Sam Gillis.
他是一名诺斯菲尔德监狱的囚犯
An inmate at Northfield Corrections Center.
本电♥话♥将被录音和监听
This call is subject to recording and monitoring.
-你接受扣费吗 -是 我接受
- Do you accept charges? - Um, uh, yeah, yeah. I accept.
现在为您接通
You may start the conversation now.
为什么给我打电♥话♥
Why are you calling me?
我没给你打
I'm not.
我是打给希尔妲·里斯克的
I'm calling for Hilde Lisko.
爸
Dad?
我有条线索
I have a tip.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表