剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
就像胖D[说唱歌♥手]在阿瑟尼奥·豪尔
like Heavy D from The
脱口秀里表演的以及"节奏国度"视频里的
Arsenio Hall Show and the "Rhythm Nation" Video.
谁还关心傻♥逼♥舞蹈
Who cares about some dumb dance?
我和我妈真的用了很多心思准备我的服装
Hey, my mom and I worked really hard on my costume.
好吧 我们赶紧的
Fine. Then let's hustle.
这是你们要采访的人
Here are the people you need to interview,
我们在重做调查
and we're redoing the whole investigation.
抱歉再次打电♥话♥ 镇长先生 但我们需要聊聊
Sorry to call again, Mr. Mayor, but we need to talk.
回家后你可以给我回电♥话♥吗 我没钱了
Um, and can you call me back at home? I'm running out of quarters.
有收获吗
Any luck?
西普勒老师觉得是山姆干的 所以
Well, Mr. Sipple thinks Sam did it, so, no.
柯林斯校长说她
Principal Collins says she
不知道谁有"罪人"纹身
doesn't know anyone with a "Sinner" Tattoo,
如果我引述她的话 她会让我停学
and she's gonna suspend me if I quote her.
接下来是里奇的朋友 我爸和弗兰克·布里格斯
Next up are Richie's friends, my dad and Frank Briggs.
-不错 马特 -狗屁
- It's good, Matt. - Oh, crap.
什么 我说了 我说了不错
What? I said-- I said it's good.
这表示你觉得我写的是狗屁
Yeah, which means you thought it was crap.
如果你觉得不错
Like, if you thought it was good,
你会来段奇怪的舞蹈什么的
you'd be doing a weird dance or something.
你写的有点无情
Well, it's a little clinical.
你在写小说 小说就该有感染力
You know, I mean, you're writing fiction. It should be emotional.
我知道
I know.
但我爱你
But I love you.
你是最棒的作家
You know, you're the greatest writer,
你配得上所有的奖项
and you deserve all the awards.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi. Uh...
我是来找希尔妲
I'm here to see Hilde.
她 她给我打了
She-- She called my--
我不知道 她怎么会有我的电♥话♥
I don't know. How does she have my cell?
她是这样
She-she's like that.
总之她在学校
Uh, anyway, she-she's in school.
-学校 -是啊 学校
- School? - Yeah, school.
她不是个坏孩子 弗兰克
She's not a degenerate, Frank.
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
我想跟你♥爸♥打声招呼
Uh, I-- I wanted to say hi to your dad anyway.
当然 当然 进来吧
Yeah, yeah. Come on. Come in.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我只是想跟西尔打声招呼
I just wanted to say hi to Syl.
你好 西尔
Hey, Syl?
你还好吧
How ya doing, buddy?
我听说你在竞选警长
I heard you're running for sheriff.
你为什么不和老布里格斯一起共事
So why aren't you at work with Briggs Senior?
因为我自己很想知道
'Cause I, for one, would love
他为什么要销毁重要的证据
to know why he tried to dispose of vital evidence.
他肯定有他的理由 我觉得那是对的
Well, he must've had his reasons. Thought it was the right thing.
他是个好人
Look, he's a good man.
好人不会陷害无辜的人 弗兰克
Yeah, good men don't frame innocent people, Frank.
行 我很高兴来拜访
Cool, um, glad I stopped by.
在山姆受审时撒谎 你有跟他道过歉吗
You apologize to Sam yet for lying at his trial?
她真的是不会轻易放过别人 对吧
She really doesn't let you get away with much, huh?
是啊 这是她最好的坏毛病
Yeah, it's the-- it's the worst best thing about her.
我知道希尔妲是从你那学的
I knew Hilde got it from you.
我没想到原来爸爸妈妈都这样
I didn't think she got it from both sides.
我要走了
Well, uh, I'm gonna go.
如果我想被打得屁滚尿流
If I wanted to get my ass handed to me
我会和自己的老爸出去逛
I'd be hanging out with my own dad.
弗兰克
Uh, hey, Frank.
趁你有时间做些补偿
Look, uh... make amends while you have time, huh?
你可能不会有其他机会
Look, you might not get another chance.
如果山姆给你那个机会 你该抓住
If Sam gives you that chance, you should take it.
听听他怎么说
Listen to his side of the story.
我要去看他 你该 该和我一起去
I'm going to see him. You should-- You should come with me.
你为什么还不满意这个
Why aren't you happier about this?
我们有个证人说警长销毁了证据
We have a witness who says the sheriff destroyed evidence.
每次我感觉有希望
Every time I feel hope...
如果你不会兑现 就不要说
You can't say things if you're not gonna deliver.
-我承受不了 -山姆
- I can't take it. - Sam.
你的案子让我回去当了律师
Your case brought me back into the law.
我和你是一条船上的
I am in this with you,
我保证我永远不会欺骗你
and I promise I will never blow smoke up your ass.
你怎么想
So what do you say?
好吧
Okay.
好 那我们申请重审
Okay. So we move for a retrial.
抱歉打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
山姆
Sam.
我要带你回诺斯菲尔德
I gotta take you back to Northfield.
-不是翠普送我吗 -不 我送你 出了点事
- Isn't Trip driving me? - No, I'm taking you. Something came up.
没关系
It's okay.
山姆
Sam, uh...
在我们出发之前有些事应该告诉你
There's something you should know before we head out.
你想说些什么
What do you have to say
来回应对你的指控吗
in responseto the allegations against you?
听着 我全心全意地爱我的女儿
Look,I love my daughter with all my heart.
凯瑟琳是个很特别的女孩
Kathryn is a very special girl.
她是我生命中的光芒
She's the light of my life.
但她不是一个可靠的证人
But she's not a very reliable witness.
你又想对那些质疑
And what would you say to those
调查完整性的人说些什么呢
who might question the integrity of the investigation?
不好意思
Excuse me.
从伊丽港现场报道
Reporting live from Erie Harbor.
早上好
Good morning.
我正好想见你
Just the lady I was hoping to see.
工人们在那棵树下发现了佩妮的骨灰
The workers found Penny's ashesbeneath that tree
听说是你把骨灰埋在那里的
and word is you put them there.
小镇消息就是快
Small town.
我的老家管这叫流言
Where I come from, that's called hearsay.
在华盛顿州
Ah. Well, here in Washington State,
我们称之为对遗体的不当处置
we call that improper disposal of remains.
这是轻罪
And it's a misdemeanor.
一千美元
A thousand dollars?
除非还有其他人
Unless there was someone
跟你一起埋 我也会给他开罚单
else with you that I should be writing up.
不 只有我
No. Just me.
我以为你今天逃班了
Thought you were playing hooky today.
没 我开车送山姆
No, I'm driving Sam.
我想也许我们能回忆一下过去的交情
I thought maybe we could catch up on old times.
来吧
Come on.
儿童杀手
Kid killer!
-注意点 退后 -下地狱去吧 你个混♥蛋♥
- Watch it. Back up. - Rot in hell, you asshole.
-退后 -山姆 我会和你联♥系♥的 好吗
- Back up. - Sam, I'll be in touch, okay?
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
山姆 你相信对最高警长布里格斯的指挥吗
Sam, do you believe the claims against Sheriff Briggs?
儿童杀手 你看到他的眼神了吗
Kid killer! Did you look in his eyes?
-没什么想说的吗 -冷静
- Any comment? - Settle down!
-你现在觉得自己像个人了 -没什么想说的吗
- You feel like a man now? - Any comment?
-没什么想说的吗 -请让开
- Any comment? - Excuse me.
-布里格斯警长否认这些指控 -他杀了他
- Sheriff Briggs denies the allegations. - He killed him!
够了
That's enough.
-对此你有什么看法 -能请你让开吗
- How do you feel about that?- Can you get out of the way, please?
-山姆 没有想说的吗 -我看见你了
- Sam, any comment? - I see you.
-山姆 -我会找到你的
- Sam? - I'll find you.
继续 干♥你♥的事去
Go on. Said your piece.
我们采访了8个原始案件档案中的人
We interviewed eight peoplefrom the original case file.
没有新线索
No new leads.
你没有留言
You have no messages.
费弗镇长来过电♥话♥吗
Did Mayor Fife call?
我给他留了三条留言
I left him three messages.
你是我名单上的下一名被采访人
You're the next interview on my list.
好吧 我花了很多年来回忆这件事
Yeah, well, I spent a lot of years going over my memories
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表