剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
在她失踪后 你甚至没向我了解情况
you didn't even check up on me when she went missing.
找到她之后
Okay, I-- I didn't really know
我才知道她失踪了
she was missing until she was found.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我就是不告诉你
I just did.
但我不该不告诉你
But I shouldn't have to.
行 我 我糊涂了
Okay, I-I'm-- I'm so confused.
等等 你在生我的气吗
So, wait, you are mad at me?
妈呀 伊桑
Oh, my God. Ethan.
最后警告 不然你又多一次迟到 里斯克小姐
Last call or it's another tardy on your record, Ms. Lisko.
我
Look, I--
你是来逮捕我的吗
Are you here to arrest me?
我要来杯那样的咖啡
I'll take a cup of that coffee.
儿子 你知道
You know, son,
当霍尔姆斯郡的警长一直
it's long been a Briggs family
是布里格斯家族的特权
privilege to be Holmes County sheriff.
我会退出竞选 好吗
I'll drop out of the race, okay?
让我说完
Let me finish.
我们小镇的生存
Our town's very existence
仰仗于选出来的警官让民众觉得安全
depends on its elected officials making its citizens feel safe.
这样在大人晚上为孩子盖被子时
So, when folks tuck in their kids at night,
送他们去学校
drop them off at school,
他们可以开始他们每天的生活
they can go about their daily lives
而不用担心伊丽湾会发生什么不好的事
and not worry that something bad is gonna happen in Erie Harbor.
至少不要发生在他们身上
At least not to them.
爸
Dad...
连续性等于熟悉度等于安全
Continuity equals familiarity equals safety.
这是干什么 政♥治♥演讲吗
What is this? Your stump speech?
我不需要演讲
I don't need one.
你需要
You do.
一切结束之后 我会退下来
When this is all over, I'm stepping down.
你要继续竞选警长
You're gonna stay in the race for sheriff.
没人会和你竞争
And you're gonna run unopposed.
我们在假装那晚的事没发生吗
Are we pretending the other night didn't happen?
我觉得纪律听证会
I don't see any reason why the disciplinary hearing
不会对你造成不利
can't go down in your favor.
你当时在开车送山姆直接回诺斯菲尔德
You were driving Sam straight back to Northfield.
你靠边停车
You pulled over
让犯人去方便 然后他逃跑了
to let the prisoner relieve himself, and he escaped.
之后他被逮捕了 平安无事
He was later apprehended without incident.
只要你在庭上说该说的话
This whole thing'll go away
整个事情就会过去
as long as you say the right thing on the stand.
你已经和地区检察官谈过
You already talked to the DA.
微笑 保持乐观
Smile, sunshine.
你照我说的做
You do as I tell ya,
你就会成为霍尔姆斯郡下一任的布格里斯警长
and you're gonna be the next Sheriff Briggs of Holmes County.
我想尽快去把访客名单送到州里
I wanna get put on the visitors list at state as soon as possible.
还有 你可以把这个放在他的餐厅吗
Yeah, also, uh, could you put that in his canteen, please?
山姆 我会一直为你争取
Sam, I'm going to keep fighting for you.
坚持住 山姆
Hang in there, Sam.
我们就快查出来了
Yeah. We're getting close.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们走
All right, let's go.
小心头
Watch your head.
受到那些指控 你知道在
Do you know what they're gonna do to him
保安最严密的监狱他们会对他做什么吗
in maximum security with those charges?
如果弗兰克的听证会进展顺利
If Frank's hearing goes well,
也许我可以撤销对他的逃逸指控
maybe I could get the escape charges dropped.
我们所讨论的
What we discussed.
别人说按手上的关节对身体有害
They say cracking your knuckles is bad for you.
会减弱你拳头的力量
Weakens your grip.
山姆跑的时候我应该打报告吗
Should I have called it in when Sam ran?
听着 你做了你认为正确的事
Look, you made a judgment call you thought was right.
现在马后炮对你可没有什么好处
Second-guessing isn't gonna do you any good at this point.
如果我遵守规定 现在就不会站在这里了
If I'd followed protocol, I wouldn't be standing here.
是的 可山姆就有可能被杀
Yeah, and Sam might have been killed.
你做得对 要坚持这个信念
You did the right thing. Say so.
这件事上我支持你
And I'm in this with you.
看来支持你的不只我一个
Looks like I'm not the only one.
妈妈 弗兰克会被开除吗
Mom, is Frank gonna get fired?
有我们在 他不会的
We're here to make sure he doesn't.
我们还要帮助山姆
And to help Sam.
希望你的证词对他们俩都能有所帮助
Hopefully your statementcan help them both.
法庭有令
Order in the court.
在霍尔姆斯县治安官的授权下
With the authority ofthe Holmes County Sheriff's Department,
我宣布 弗兰克·布里格斯副队的听证会暂停
I call to order the suspension hearing of Lieutenant Frank Briggs.
约翰逊警官
Deputy Johnson,
你最初是怎么知道
how did you first learn that
山姆·吉利斯在受押前往假释的途中逃跑的
Sam Gillis had escaped his escorted furlough?
我接到布里格斯副队的电♥话♥
I got a call from Lieutenant Briggs.
布里格斯副队当时在哪里
And where was Lieutenant Briggs?
在佩妮·吉利斯家
At Penny Gillis' house.
他为什么不在去诺斯菲尔德监狱的路上
And why wasn't he en route to Northfield prison?
根据最近的报告
In light of recent reports
布里格斯警长隐瞒了里奇·费弗案的证据
that Sheriff Briggs concealed evidence in the Richie Fife case--
约翰逊警官 请不要跑题
Deputy Johnson, stick to the question.
布里格斯副队说 他想听听山姆对此案的说法
Lieutenant Briggs saidhe wanted to hear Sam's side of the story.
你们平常的工作内容就是这样的吗
Is that normally part of your job description,
听听囚犯的说法
to listen to the prisoner's side of the story?
不是 但布里格斯副队想听 因为他
No, but Lieutenant Briggswanted to because he--
请你回答是或者否
It was a yes or no question.
当你得知那个囚犯逃跑了
When you learned that the prisonerhad escaped,
你通知警长了吗
did you alert the sheriff?
弗兰克刚刚发现囚犯不见了
Frank had just discoveredthe prisoner was gone.
是还是否
Yes or no?
否
No.
那么 你做了什么
So, what did you do?
我在吉利斯家附近见到了布里格斯副队
I met Lieutenant Briggs near the Gillis home.
他命令你不要告诉别人 是这样吗
And he ordered younot to tell anyone else. Is that correct?
是的 但布里格斯警长已经知道了
Yes, but Sheriff Briggs already knew.
其实 那晚他跟弗兰克和山姆都在那里
In fact, he was there with Frank and Sam earlier that night.
约翰逊警官 我再次提醒你 不要跑题
Deputy Johnson, I will remind you again to stick to the question.
警长正是山姆逃跑的首要原因
The sheriff is the reasonSam ran in the first place.
山姆听到他说 即使找到了他无罪的证据
Sam heard him say that even if exculpatory evidence came to light,
他也会确保山姆永远不会重获自♥由♥
he'd see to itthat Sam would never go free.
保持法庭秩序 秩序
Order in the courtroom. Order!
约翰逊警官
Deputy Johnson,
你怎么知道布里格斯警长
how did you know that Sheriff Briggshad
已经去过吉利斯家了
already been to the Gillis home?
弗兰克告诉我的
Frank told me.
再忍♥一下 最后一下了
One second. Last one.
好了
Okay.
愈合得很好
That healed well.
你知道我的
Yeah, well, you know me.
我很容易克服困难
I get over things easily.
我得说 你的技术和你♥爸♥爸一样好
I gotta say, you're as good as your dad.
我还记得小时候他给我缝合膝盖的事
I remember when he stitched my knee up when I was a kid.
我都看不到疤痕
I can't find the scar.
他把我教很好
Well, he trained me well.
你们一定很亲近吧
You guys must be pretty close.
是啊 我们一直都是
Yeah. We always have been.
我一直都不怎么知道里奇和他爸关系如何
I never really knew how Richie was with his dad.
我们从没谈过那种事
We never talked about that kind of stuff.
你那时才11岁
Well, you were 11.
要是你那么小就会对自己与父母的关系
I mean,I think it would have been pretty weird
做心理学分♥析♥ 这得多奇怪啊
if you psychoanalyzed your relationships with your parents.
是啊
Yeah.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
你还记得他们在一起是什么样子吗
Ca-- Can you remember what they were like together?
我是说里奇和你♥爸♥爸
You know, Richie and your dad?
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表