剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
I'm sorry, Matt. I never wanted this to get crazy.
我会继续找她
I'm going to keep looking for her.
至少直升机和探照灯就来了
Well, at least you'll get your helicopter and searchlights.
希尔妲
Hilde!
我爸说这座桥由犯人建于1900年代
My dad said this bridge was built in the 1900s
犯人一直没拿到工钱
by prisoners who never got paid.
也许这可以成为你的下一个故事
Maybe that could be your next story.
我曾经拥有美好的生活
I used to have a good life.
妈妈 爸爸 妹妹
Mom, dad, sister.
我们快乐地生活在一起
All happy, all together.
我爸还在世的时候
When my dad was still alive...
我有时常和他一起工作
I used to go to work with him sometimes.
那曾是我每天最喜欢的事
Used to be my favorite part of the day.
似乎还是
Kinda still is.
即便发生了那么多事之后
Even after everything that happened.
我只是想再看到太阳升起
Just wanna watch the sun rise again.
再看一次
One more time.
山姆
Sam!
你只管走
Just go.
跑
Run.
山姆 停手 你只管走
Sam, stop. Just go.
呀
Yikes.
我帮你
I got you.
希尔妲
Hilde!
你在哪
Where are you?
马特
Matt.
快
Come on.
不会再发生这种事
This... This can't happen again.
马特 你起来
Matt. You get up,
找到我们的女儿
and you find our daughter.
你不明白这对我意味着什么
You don't understand what this is like for me.
你不能把这件事归咎于
Come on. You don't get to blame this
发生在三十一年前的事
on what happened 31 years ago.
因为你做了选择
Because you made a choice.
你选择欺骗我 所以现在我们才这样
You chose to lie to me, so now here we are.
我们来这之后 你就变了
You're different since we got here.
我厌倦了为女儿们跳踢踏舞
I am sick of tap-dancing for my girls
假装什么事也没有
and pretending everything's okay
而爸爸却在角落里抓狂
while Daddy loses his shit in the corner.
受够了 马特
It's too much, Matt.
我再也受不了
I don't have anything left.
见鬼
Shit.
马特
Matt.
我刚发布了找你小女儿的全州安珀紧急通告
I just put out a state wide Amber Alert for your little girl.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
你们最好回家 和女儿们在一起
The best thing for you all is to go home, be with your girls.
我们会电♥话♥通知相关进展
Wait by the phone for any updates.
不行
No.
不行 不行 我留在这里
No, no, I'm staying here.
这里不是平民待的地方
Well, this is, this is no place for a civilian, son.
我的人都训练有素
My men are highly trained.
是啊 "训练有素"
Yeah. "Highly trained."
一个九岁的孩子都比你更接近
A nine-year-old kid is closer to solving Richie's murder
里奇谋杀案的真♥相♥
than you ever were.
克里斯
Chris.
我找到她了 有人看见她了
We found her. Someone saw her.
她正朝老机场方向去
She's heading towards the old airport.
我们正在去的路上
We're on our way.
禁止进入
禁止进入伊丽湾机场
未经许可不得入内
擅入者将被起诉
我会用我的外套来翻过铁丝网
I'll use my coat to climb over the barbwire.
等我翻过去 我会帮你找个围栏上的洞
Then I'll find an opening for you in the fence
好让你钻过来
once I get to the other side.
这些东西有多大年纪了
How old are these things?
有些可以追溯到二战时期
Some go back to World War II.
他们最初建这个机场是为了运新轰炸机回东部
They originally built this place to ferry new bombers back east
在那里训练飞行员和机组人员
where the pilots and crews were trained.
我怎么知道这不是你瞎编的
How do I know you're not just making that up?
我爸告诉我的
My dad taught me.
在他还活着的时候
Before he died.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他们说他故意让飞机坠毁
People say he crashed his plane on purpose.
这不是真的
That wasn't true.
他的飞机出了问题
There was something wrong with that plane.
我知道 航♥空♥公♥司♥隐瞒了这点
I know it. The company covered it up.
这太不公平了
That's so unfair.
生活并不总是很公平
Life isn't always fair.
正义并不总是获胜
Justice doesn't always prevail.
我刚看到那边有个洞足够大
I saw a hole back there just big enough...
怎么了
What?
你是个好人 希尔妲
You're a good person, Hilde.
我并不经常见到这样的人
I don't meet many of those often.
感谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
什么
What?
等等
Wait.
山姆
Sam.
拜托
Come on.
山姆 回来
Sam, come back here.
等等
Wait!
山姆
Sam.
山姆
Sam.
看这里
Hello.
山姆
Sam.
山姆 山姆 睁开眼睛
Sam! Sam! Open your eyes!
山姆 山姆
Sam! Sam!
-山姆 快点 -希尔妲 希尔妲
- Sam, come on! - Hilde! Hilde!
山姆 山姆
Sam! Sam!
成扇形散开
Fan out.
山姆 快跑 快从那架飞机上下来
Sam, run! Get off that plane, now!
准备射击 但先别开火
Raise your weapons, but hold your fire.
放下武器 放下武器
Stand down! Stand down!
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
滚开
Get out of the way.
-我不走 -所以你现在是大英雄吗
- I'm not moving. - So, you're a big hero now?
爸 你为什么要这么做
What does that make you, Dad?
让开
Move.
-马上 -做你该做的事
- Now. - Do what you gotta do.
-抓到你了 -山姆 别这样
- I got you. - Sam, come on!
山姆 我希望你下来
Sam, look. I need you to get down.
下来 山姆
Get down, Sam.
为了我俩都好 下来
For both our sakes. Down.
慢慢地
Slow.
不要 山姆
No! Sam!
举起手来 快点
Put your hands up. Come on.
不要
No!
不要 别铐他
No, don't put those on him.
他们会弄伤他的
They're gonna hurt him.
住手
Stop it.
没事的 亲爱的 别管了
It's okay. Honey, just let it go.
亲爱的 来吧
Honey, just come on.
别管了 算了吧 就这样吧
Let it go. Let it go. That's it.
没事的
It's okay.
全体 放下武器
Stand down, people.
妈 别哭了 我没事
Mom, stop crying. I'm fine.
我知道 所以我才哭
I know. That's why I'm crying.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
爸 那个纹着"罪人"的家伙是谁
Dad, who's the guy with the "sinner" tattoo?
什么"罪人"纹身
"Sinner" tattoo?
算了
Never mind.
山姆还告诉我 他看到里奇胳膊上有瘀痕
Also, Sam told me that he saw bruises on Richie's arm.
希尔妲
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表