剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
-给你买♥♥冰淇淋吗 -不会
- if I was mad at you? - No.
没错 我马上就回来
"No" is right. I will be right back, okay?
我要去收拾一下这些
I just need to take care of this.
不好意思 打扰一下
I'm sorry to interrupt.
不知道你们有没有
You ladies wouldn't happen
值得推荐的日托所
to have a good day care you'd recommend?
我刚搬过来 真的很需要帮助
I'm new in town, and it would really help me out.
我确定我孩子那家已经满了
I'm pretty sure mine is full.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
妈妈 妈妈 我想要巧克力碎
Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, I want sprinkles!
金妮 这里是餐厅 小声说话
Ginny, restaurant, restaurant voice.
但我们在外面呀
But we're outside.
是的
Yep, you are.
我哪里做得不好吗
Did I do something wrong?
是因为我女儿写的那篇文章吗
Is this about the article my daughter wrote?
不好意思 失陪了
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
金妮
Gi-Ginny?
金妮
Ginny!
你在哪
Where did you--
你吓得都跳起来了
You totally jumped.
我才没有
Did not.
太恐怖了
That's so creepy.
你想要恐怖的 你应该看看他们推着轮床
You want creepy? You should see when they wheel out a gurney
上面放着运尸袋 你知道里面装着什么
with a body bag on it, and you know what's inside.
我以前经常跟我爸去工作 在纽约的时候
I used to go to work with my dad a lot... in New York.
那里有些渗人
It's a little sketchy.
这个小镇到处都是恐怖的事情
Well, this whole town is filled with creepy things.
女人被杀 小孩失踪
Women get killed, kids disappear,
树林里还有怪异的生物
and there's weird creatures in the woods.
听说是狼和郊狼的混种
I hear they're a hybrid of wolf-coyotes.
我们都知道它们吃人
And we all know they eat people.
其实它们吃的是牛
Well, they eat cows,
但它们既然吃牛 那也会吃人
but if they can eat cows, they can eat people.
有一次我哥班里的几个同学发誓说
One time, these kids in my brother's class
他们在船库边看到了里奇·费弗
swore they saw Richie Fife by the boathouse.
可能是他的灵魂
Well, his ghost anyway.
-快走 快走 -快快快
- Go, go, go.- Go, go, go, go!
快走
Go, go.
我们会陷入谎言之网 为山姆·吉利斯伸张正义
这边 来
This way. Here.
我带着防狼喷雾 你知道吧
You know I have pepper spray, right?
但是你不会喷我的 对吗
You're not gonna spray me though, are you?
不确定 刚刚正在考虑
I don't know. Was thinking about it.
不敢相信西尔维斯特是你的爷爷
I can't believe Sylvester's your grandfather.
不敢相信你在他的旧商店里工作
I can't believe you work at his old shop.
这镇子可真小啊
Small town, right?
他怎么样
How is he?
不知道 应该挺好吧
Uh, I don't know. Fine, I guess.
-这里确实很美 -这还没到呢 走吧
- It really is beautiful here. - This isn't even it yet. Come on.
来 小心脚下
Here, watch your step.
这是我的地盘
This is my land.
其实现在应该是我们两个的地盘了
Actually, maybe it's our land now.
是
Yeah.
你都来这里干什么
What were you even doing way back here?
不知道 我
I don't know. I...
我跟我爸吵了一架
I had this fight with my dad.
我看了部电影 《森林王子》
And I-I'd just seen this movie, The Jungle Book.
不是卡♥通♥版 是真人版的
Not the cartoon one. The real one.
我想我也能当毛克利 对吗
And I just thought I could be Mowgli, you know?
生活在树林里
Live in the woods.
但后来我就饿了 所以
But then I got hungry, so...
你们为什么吵架
What was the fight about?
因为 算了
It was... Whatever.
是 确实
Yeah. Totally.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系 我理解的
It's okay. I get it.
至少你还有两个妹妹可以一起玩
At least you have two sisters to hang out with.
一个是妹妹 还有一个简直就是戏精
More like one sister and one big, giant attention hog
她吸走了全世界的目光和关注
who sucks up all the light and air in the world.
我敢说如果我们真的来树林里生活
I swear, if you and I really moved out to the woods,
我的家人也完全不会察觉
I don't think my family would even notice.
你想来吗
Do you want to?
或许吧
Maybe.
你呢
Do you?
或许吧
Maybe.
那是什么
What was that?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
伊桑 认真的吗 伊桑
Ethan? Really? Really, Ethan?
该死
Oh, shit.
我女儿 她刚刚在外面玩
My, my daughter was...She was just playing outside.
-她又进来了吗 -拿走冰淇淋后她就没再回来
- Did she come back in here? - Not since she got her ice cream.
好的
Oh. Okay.
金妮
Ginny!
我们会陷入谎言之网 为山姆·吉利斯伸张正义
金妮 不好意思
Ginny! Excuse me.
-你们有没有见到一个小女孩 -金妮
- Have you guys seen a little girl? - Ginny!
我们会陷入谎言之网
你们有没有见过一个小女孩 大概这么高
Have you seen a little girl? She's about this big.
金妮
Ginny!
金妮
Ginny!
你好啊 翠普
Hey, Trip.
希尔妲 你来这里干什么
Hilde, what are you doing here?
感谢上帝 金妮 你可吓死我了
Oh, thank God. Ginny, you gave me a heart attack.
你们在这干吗
What is wrong with you?
我该给你们的父母打电♥话♥了
I should call your parents.
你们小孩子不该在这里
You kids have no business being in here.
还有 谁把楼上的窗玻璃砸了
And who broke the window upstairs?
邻居打电♥话♥告诉我说玻璃碎了
Neighbor called about a glass breaking.
你带搭档来了吗
Did you bring a partner?
我没有搭档
I don't have a partner.
在这待着
Stay here.
来
Come on.
霍尔姆斯郡警局 趴下
Holmes County Sheriff's Department. Get down!
-走 -走 走 走
- Go! - Go, go, go!
走 走
Go, go!
你没抓到他吗
You didn't catch him?
看着像是我抓到他了吗
Does it look like I caught him?
你有没有仔细看 是他还是她
Well, did you get a good look? Was it a him or a her?
-是金·柯林斯吗 -什么
- Was it Kim Collins? - What?
《魔法时刻编年史》有理由相信
The Magic Hour Chronicle has reason to believe that...
你真荒唐 不许发表意见
You're ridiculous. No comment.
你们小孩子该回家了
You kids need to go home.
-赶紧离开 走 -这是犯罪现场
- Just go, go. - This is a crime scene.
不是游乐场或者你们的小秘密基地
It's not a playground or your little secret hideout.
那你承认这是个犯罪现场咯
So, you admit it's a crime scene.
霍尔姆斯郡治安部门官方
The official stance of the Holmes County Sheriff
依然认为佩妮·吉利莎德的事是意外事故
is still that Penny Gillishad an accident.
可你不这么觉得 所以你到这里来了
But you don't think that. That's why you came here.
我是因为碎玻璃来的
I'm here for broken glass.
真的吗 还是你来的时候才看到那个的
Really? Or did you just see that when you got here?
不 我不想和你聊这些
No. I'm not having a moment with you.
离开这里
Get outta here!
再见 希尔妲
Bye, Hilde!
再见
Bye!
-我想要一条独家消息 -独家消息
- I want an exclusive. - An exclusive?
嗯 意思是
Yes. That means--
我知道是什么意思 希尔妲
I know what it means, Hilde.
你是不是疯...
Are you outta your--
你知不知道这会给我惹多少麻烦
Do you know how much trouble I can get in?
别担心 我永远会保护我的线人
Don't worry. I always protect my sources.
你算什么 伍德沃德或者伯恩斯坦吗
What are you? Woodward or Bernstein?
我知道我只有9岁 可我觉得我能帮忙
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表