剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
Welcome to HQ.
这是我们写报道的地方
This is where we work on our stories.
我想伊奇也是在这里和伊桑接吻的
And I think Izzy kisses Ethan here.
很棒吧 是伊奇找到的
Pretty cool, right? Izzy found it.
忍♥者海盗 女生止步
这房♥子真是太棒了
This freaking house is freaking awesome.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
写了太多报道后你就不再相信魔法了
You know, you cover enough stories, you stop believing in magic.
什么意思
What do you mean?
忍♥者海盗 女生止步
没什么 亲爱的
Oh, nothing, sweetie.
这是个很棒的藏身之处
It's a great hideout.
准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
Yeah.
你呢
Are you?
这件事
You know, this-- this story is...
终结了我的童年
it's-- it's the end of my childhood.
当时我只有十一岁
You know, I was only 11.
你现在也才九岁 希尔妲
And you're only nine, Hilde.
但老师说我很早熟
But my teacher says I'm precocious.
可能换个说法就是"烦人"
Which is probably just another word for "annoying."
但你仍然不是成年人
Yeah, well, you're still not a grown-up.
我们来到这里后我做的一切
Everything I've done since we got here...
只是为了查出你发生了什么事
was just to try and figure out what happened to you.
这是你成为记者的原因
It's why you became a reporter.
可能也是我成为记者的原因
And it's probably why I'm one too.
确实
Yeah, well, that's true.
爸爸 你的人生故事
Dad, the story of your life...
其实也是我的人生故事
is also kinda the story of mine.
1988年1月31日 我的弟弟泽克来到镇上
On January 31st, 1988, my brother, Zeke, came to town.
他让我在游乐场见他
He asked me to meet him at the arcade
里奇和他的朋友们以前经常去那里玩
where Richie and his friends used to hang out.
发生绑♥架♥的那天 你在那看到泽克了吗
Did you see Zeke there? On the day of the abduction?
我当时没有注意
I didn't know I should've been looking.
我弟弟刚出狱
My brother had just been released from prison.
他偷过车
He used to steal cars.
有一次他甚至劝我一起去偷车 我们被捕了
One time he even roped me into it and we got caught.
他告诉我他的计划
He told me his plan.
他需要一个司机和一辆车
He needed a driver and a car.
我不想卷入其中
I didn't want to have anything to do with it,
但他说服我 说这不是绑♥架♥
but he convinced me it wasn't a kidnapping.
而是营救任务
It was a rescue mission.
那家人的一个朋友雇他去带走里奇
A friend of the family hired him to grab Richie
带他离开家暴的父亲
and get him away from his abusive father.
你要么加入 要么等我曝光你在这的虚假身份
You either get on board or I blow up this phony life you built here.
我拒绝后 他说他会雇另一个前犯人来帮他
When I refused, he said he'd hire another ex-con to help him.
我会叫汤米来帮忙
I'll get Tommy to do it.
所以我同意驾驶货车并试图保护里奇
So I agreed to drive the van and try and protect Richie.
放开里奇 不
Get off Richie! No!
最后 我下了货车 回到家
In the end, I got out of the van and I went home.
我再也没见到过泽克或者里奇
I never saw Zeke or Richie again.
我以为里奇已经安全地和家人的朋友在一起了
I just assumed Richie was safe with a friend of the family.
一位爱他的人
Someone who loved him.
我们休息一下吧
Hey, look, how about we take a break? Huh?
很好
Cool.
-我们回家吧 -好
- Yeah, let's get back to the house. Yeah? - Yeah.
那真是
That was...
你怎么做到的 为什么不告诉我你会弹钢琴
How did you do that? Why didn't you tell me you could?
你什么时候
I mean, when did you...
我不想大肆宣扬
I-- I didn't really wanna make a big deal out of it.
通常都会把别人吓跑
Usually, uh, scares people away.
但我只是想在离开之前为你弹一曲
But, yeah, I just-- I just wanted to play for you before I leave.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我
Yeah. I, um--
我刚得知我的父母要分居
I-I just found out that my parents are getting separated.
伊桑 我很抱歉
Oh, my God. Ethan, I'm so sorry.
我妈妈要搬去旧金山
My mom's moving to San Francisco.
我必须要决定跟谁住
And now I need to decide who to live with.
如果和爸爸留在这 我就可以陪你
I mean, if I stay here with my dad, I get you
但我也要陪着他
but I also get him.
但我无法再忍♥受和他相处了
And I don't think I can do that anymore.
发生那事的当晚 里奇其实想离开
Yeah, you know, the night it happened, Richie actually wanted to leave.
快点 马迪
Come on, Matty.
我让他留下来 继续骑车
I made him stay and-- and ride longer...
我跟他说 "再跳一个 就一个" 然后
and I was telling him, "Just one more jump, one more jump" and...
-马迪 -加油 马迪 你可以的
- Matty! Whoa. - Come on, Matty, you got this.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
那就好 刚刚简直太赞了
Good, 'cause that was freaking awesome.
这肯定会留疤的
It's definitely gonna leave a mark.
-天啊 -天啊
- Oh, my God. -Oh, my God.
-太棒了 -很厉害
- That was awesome! - That was nice.
我的自行车就这样坏了 我们只好步行回家
And that's when my bike broke and that's why we had to walk home.
来吧 奶奶 今天
Come on, grandma, today.
所以我...我忍♥不住想 如果我没有那样做
So I can-- I can't help thinking that if I hadn't have done that...
那我们早就在回家的路上了
well, then we'd be halfway home by then.
爸爸 你是个记者
Dad... you're a reporter.
看看事实
Look at the facts.
你不是在错误的时间出现在错误的地方
I mean, you weren't in the wrong place at the wrong time.
这不是碰巧的 也不是机会犯罪
It wasn't random. It wasn't a crime of opportunity.
泽克不管怎样都会抓走里奇的
Zeke was going to get Richie one way or another.
是有人雇了他
And somebody hired him.
那个人怎么算
What about that guy?
是 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
卡罗尔·科林斯这一辈子
So Carol Collins lived her whole life
一直都知道是她哥哥带走了里奇
knowing that her brother took Richie
却眼睁睁看着山姆因此被关入狱
while Sam was locked up for it?
我也希望这种事只发生过这一次 但是
I wish I could say this is the only time it's happened, but...
这件事一定比卡罗尔说的要复杂
There has to be more to the story than what Carol's saying.
唯一能救山姆的方法就是找到那辆货车
The only way to save Sam is to find that van.
证明卡罗尔说的是实话
Prove what Carol's saying is the truth.
那这就是我们要做的
Then that's what we're gonna do.
我是来找她谈谈的
I came to talk to her.
好吧
Yeah.
我认为你还有所隐瞒 科林斯太太
I don't think you're tellingthe whole story, Mrs. Collins.
好吧 这应该就意味着你看过那个了
Well, I suppose this means that you've read it.
山姆没做错什么 你怎么能这样对他
Sam did nothing wrong.How could you do this to him?
我还有个女儿要养
I had a daughter to raise.
他们会把她从我身边夺走的
They would've taken her away from me.
所以我就 信了布里格斯警长的话
So I let, uh, Sheriff Briggs...
去相信山姆是个坏人
convince me that Sam was a bad guy.
相信他早晚也会伤害到别人的
And that it was really only a matter of time
这只是个时间问题
before he'd hurt someone else.
天哪 弗兰克 他还是个孩子
My God, Frank. He's a boy.
他是成年人 用啤酒和毒品诱骗我们的孩子
He's a grown man who groomed our kids with beer and drugs
目的是把孩子绑走
so he could take one of them.
伊丽湾纪事
山姆·吉利斯被判终身监禁
但如果不是他做的呢
But what if he didn't do it?
在我看来他真的不是那种人
He really doesn't seem like the type to me.
那些人
Those people.
那一家人
That family.
就是这种类型的人 非常典型
That is the type. Textbook.
典型
Textbook.
什么典型
Textbook what?
你是说他是印第安人吧
You mean Indian.
我没说 是你说的
I didn't say it, you did.
你看
Look.
寡妇抛弃她的孩子
Widow checks out on her kids.
山姆在十年级就辍学了
Sam dropped out of school in the tenth grade.
我已经因醉驾逮捕过他两次了
I've arrested him for drunk driving twice already.
他犯罪升级了也没什么可奇怪的
It's no-- no surprise that it escalated.
相信我
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表