剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
不太记得了
Uh, not really.
我太小了
I mean, I was so little.
有时候我觉得我很幸运
Sometimes I think I'm lucky.
因为我对他没什么印象
Because I don't rememberas much about him,
所以也没什么好怀念的
so there's not as much to miss.
是啊
Yeah.
再见 马特
I'll see you around, Matt.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Yeah. Thanks.
医疗档案
准备好了吗
You ready?
你看起来糟透了
You look like crap.
是啊 你也是 爸爸
Yeah, you too, Pop.
需要我给你打打气吗
You need a pep talk?
不 我需要静一静
No, I need a minute.
好让自己振作起来 说出真♥相♥吗
To psych yourself up and tell the truth?
你只会让自己越陷越深
You'll just be digging yourself a deeper hole.
也许我们俩都会越陷越深
Maybe there's room for the both of us.
这事和我无关
This has nothing to do with me.
你知道我带山姆去了佩妮家
You knew I took Sam to Penny's house.
我不记得了
I don't remember that.
布里格斯副队
Lieutenant Briggs,
你能详述一下作为押送吉利斯先生假释的人
can you detail the protocols that you were expected to follow
你应当遵循哪些规定吗
as Mr. Gillis' furlough escort?
把吉利斯托先生送回诺斯菲尔德监狱
It was my job to return Mr.Gillis to
是我的职责
the Northfield Corrections Center.
把吉利斯先生带到其它地方是否符合规定呢
And would it be within protocol to take Mr. Gillis anywhere else?
那么你是否如约翰逊警官所言
Then did you, as Deputy Johnson just stated,
违反了程序 在返回诺斯菲尔德监狱的路上
break protocol and stop at Penny Gillis' home
去了佩妮·吉利斯的家
on the way back to Northfield Corrections Center?
深呼吸
Breathe.
副队 你是否违反了程序
Lieutenant, did you or did you not break protocol?
不 我没有
No, I did not.
你没去过吉利斯的家吗
You never stopped at the Gillis' home?
妈妈 他在说谎
Mom, he's lying.
他宣誓过的 他
He's under oath. He--
他必须说出事实 对吗
He has to tell the truth, right?
我直接返回了诺斯菲尔德
I headed straight for Northfield.
犯人是在什么情况下逃跑的
Under what circumstances did the prisoner escape?
我在路边停下 让吉利斯先生
I pulled over to the side of the road so Mr.Gillis
方便一下
could relieve himself,
那时他打了我的头 然后逃走了
and he hit me over the head and escaped.
约翰逊警官声称吉利斯先生
And Deputy Johnson's claim that Mr.Gillis
听到了布里格斯在威胁他
overheard Sheriff Briggs threatening him?
不可能 布里格斯警长并不在场
It's impossible. Sheriff Briggs wasn't there.
那你是说约翰逊警官在伪造证词吗
Are you saying that Deputy Johnson falsified her testimony?
约翰逊她 一定是搞错了
Johnson... may have been confused.
请回答是或不是 布里格斯副队
It's a yes or no question, Lieutenant Briggs.
是的 约翰逊警官在说谎
Yes. Deputy Johnson lied.
我有一份吉利斯先生的宣誓陈词
I have a sworn statement from Mr. Gillis
可以推♥翻♥布里格斯警长刚才所说的一切
disputing everything Lieutenant Briggs just said.
我当时和吉利斯先生在一起
And I was with Mr. Gillis.
他和翠普的说法完全一致
He told me the same thing Trip said.
警长威胁了他
The sheriff threatened him.
罪犯不能作为可信的证人
A criminal is not a credible witness.
我也不知道这个小孩是谁
And I have no idea who this child is.
我提议 保留布里格斯副队
I move that Lieutenant Briggs retain his status
霍尔姆斯郡警署的职位
within the Holmes County Sheriff's Department.
等待进一步内部审查 批准
Pending an internal review, granted.
休庭
Hearing is adjourned.
我才不会等着什么虚假审查
I'm not waiting on some bogus review
看着你为自己的孩子撒谎
where you lie for your kid.
我知道 我被炒了
I get it. I'm fired.
不
No.
你下半辈子就只能坐办公桌了
You're gonna ride a desk for the rest of your career.
你不能逼我留下
You can't force me to stay.
想在附近社区找工作 会非常困难的
Finding a job in neighboring communities will be very hard.
这太不公平了
This is so unfair.
我必须报道出来 别人不会写的
I have to write about it. No one else will.
你说得没错
You're right, you know.
人们有必要知道 但是
People need to know. But...
我还是觉得你
Look, I still think that you've got--
快准备一下 马迪
Gotta get ready, Matty.
今晚有比赛
Championship's tonight.
什么
What?
不 爸爸
No, Pop.
今晚没有比赛
There's no one playing tonight.
认真准备
Get your head in the game.
伊丽山那个投球手是个怂货
That Erie Hills pitcher is a weenie.
第一次投球 他会试图击中你的头
First pitch, he's gonna try and bean you,
前提是他自以为能逃过惩罚
if he thinks he can get away with it.
爸 那
Dad, that--
那是我高中的事情了
That was-- that was when I was in high school.
爷爷 别担心
Hey, Pop-Pop, don't worry.
如果他被打到头 他会直接走到一垒
If he gets beaned, he'll just walk straight to first
接着偷二垒
and then he'll steal second.
没错
Yes.
希尔妲 你的报纸有客座专栏吗
Hilde, does your paper take guest columnists?
找谁客座
Like who?
我
Me.
你被聘用了
You're hired.
但我没法给你付工资
But I can't pay you.
我付不起 真的
I can't pay you, really.
好吧
Okay.
爸爸
Dad?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
希尔妲 经过那天晚上
Look, Hilde, after the other night,
我希望你能低调一段时间
I--I just need you to lay low for a minute.
让我来把控方向
Let me drive.
拜托
Please.
我能问你个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
当然
Sure.
-你是怎么和爷爷做到那样的 -什么样
- How do you do that thing with Pop-Pop? - What thing?
和他沟通 交流
Talk to him. Connect.
他想说什么 我就接着他的话题说
I just talk about whatever he wants to talk about.
我不去纠正他
And I don't correct him.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
不能
No.
记得 你被禁足了
And you're grounded, remember?
不准继续报道
No reporting.
我希望我们能聊一聊
Hey. I was hoping we could talk,
但是你一整天都不接我的电♥话♥
but you've been ignoring my phone calls all day.
今天我很累了 马特
It's been a long day, Matt.
-或许我们明天再聊吧 -不 这事很重要
- Maybe we could talk tomorrow. - No, look, this is important.
和里奇有关
It's about Richie.
人都到齐了
Oh. It's a party.
你拿的是什么 马迪
What do you got there, Matty?
我找到了医疗档案
Oh, I, uh-- I got medical files.
费弗一家的档案都在这
Yeah, I got all the Fifes.
有你的 露西的
Got yours. I got Lucy's.
你前妻 你现在的妻子
Uh, your ex-wife, your current wife.
甚至还有你去世的叔祖父
Even your, uh, your great-uncle who died,
他是十年前去世的吧
what, ten-- ten years ago?
你从哪找到的
Where'd you get that?
有趣的是 这里没有关于里奇的档案
Funny thing is, there's no file on Richie.
为什么会这样
Wh-Why is that?
我不知道你在说什么 马特
I don't know what you're getting at,Matt,
但我觉得你该停手了
but I think you should stop.
山姆·吉利斯告诉过希尔妲里奇手臂上瘀伤的事
You know, Sam Gillis told Hilde about the bruises on Richie's arm.
里奇...失踪的那天
And the day that Richie was--that he disappeared,
山姆也说了同样的话
Sam was saying much the same thing.
这就是你想要的吗 马特
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表