剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
Trust me.
没有了山姆·吉利斯
Erie Harbor is a better place
伊丽港会是个更好的地方
without the Sam Gillis's of the world in it.
如果他没做呢
Uh, what if he didn't do it?
如果他是无辜的呢
What if he's innocent?
你
You.
你是那个坏人
You were the bad guy.
你知道他们抓走的是一个无辜的人
You knew that they put an innocent person away.
我要确保不会再有这样的事
And I'm gonna make sure it's not forever.
货车在哪
Where's the van?
绑♥架♥后 泽克去了哪里
Where did Zeke go after the kidnapping?
-里奇 -不
- Richie! - No.
不
No!
-快点 -不
- Come on! - No!
我开车的时候
As I was driving,
我在想办法怎么才能让里奇摆脱困境
I was trying to figure out how to get Richie out of the situation.
救命啊
Help!
放我出去
Let me out!
别担心 我们带你去一个安全的地方
Don't worry! We're taking you someplace safe.
不 不
No, no!
别紧张
Hey, take it easy.
-放我出去 -听着 孩子 你得冷静下来
- Let me out! - Look, kid, you gotta calm down.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
泽克
Zeke!
-他捅了我 -什么
- He stabbed me. - Wha--
小玛 帮帮我
Maggie, help me!
里奇 里奇
Richie! Richie!
这小东西捅了我
The little shit stabbed me.
-抓住刀 -天哪
- Grab the knife. - Oh, my God!
拔♥出♥来♥
Pull it!
快点
Come on!
我的手
My hand.
上帝啊 里奇
God. Richie.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
-他捅了我 猛扑过来 -你做了什么
- He stabbed me and he jumped me. - What did you do?
-我想让他冷静下来 -我的天
- I was trying to calm him down. - Oh, my God!
我们得送他去医院
We have to get him help.
小玛 他死了
Maggie, he's dead.
不 我们要报♥警♥
No. We're calling the police.
小玛 我们杀了他
Maggie, we killed him.
把他弄上车 我们得把他送到医院
Get him in the van. We gotta get him to the hospital.
我去拿里奇的东西
And I'm going to grab Richie's things.
我们必须救他 泽克
We have to help him, Zeke.
泽克
Zeke!
所以泽克就把你丢在那儿了
So Zeke just left you there?
我到家的时候
By the time I got home,
大家已经开始全力搜寻里奇了
the search party for Richie had already begun.
所以 我打不通警局的电♥话♥
So, I couldn't get through to the Sheriff's Department.
不
No.
老天
God.
喂
Hello.
喂
Hello?
你说得对
You were right.
你在哪
Where are you?
我得去医院
I need a hospital.
流了好多血 小玛
It's a lot of blood, Maggie.
里奇还好吗
Is Richie okay?
别说了 小玛
Stop it, Maggie.
你得告诉我 告诉我 求你了
You gotta tell me. Tell me, please.
告诉我里奇没事
Tell me Richie's okay.
他死了
He's dead.
你在哪
Where are you?
一个公用电♥话♥亭 我得逃得远远的
Some pay phone. I gotta get the hell outta here.
别 别 别 泽克
No. No, no. Zeke?
别 你待在原地别动
No, you stay--you stay right where you are.
泽克
Zeke?
别回那辆货车里 别开车
Do not get in that van. Don't drive.
泽克
Zeke?
泽克
Zeke?
你确定它撞上了吗
Are you sure it crashed?
我永远都忘不了那个声音
I'll never forget that sound.
我开着车到处寻找事故现场
And I drove all over looking for an accident.
可它甚至都没在新闻里出现过
And it was never even in the news.
它就
It's like it just...
它就那么消失了
It just disappeared.
泽克给你打电♥话♥是什么时候
What time did Zeke call you?
我不知道 那时正在播超级碗
I don't know. It was-- It was during the Super Bowl.
美国两大美式橄榄球联盟冠军队间的年度总决赛
那时比赛进行到哪部分了
What part of the game was on?
我不知道 我从没那么留意过橄榄球赛
I don't know. I've never really cared for football that much.
等等 我记得火箭舞蹈队在表演
But wait. I do remember that The Rockettes were on.
那是中场
It was halftime.
我很抱歉 柯林斯校长
I'm sorry, Principal Collins.
山姆不该经历这些 可你也不该
Sam didn't deserve any of this...but neither do you.
爸爸 我们可能有所发现
Dad, we may have something.
我要用你的手♥机♥
I need your phone.
好吧
Sure.
-希尔妲 -你好 翠普
- Hilde? - Hey, Trip.
你好啊 搭档
Hey, partner.
你现在在忙什么
What are you up to right now?
没什么
Oh, nothing, you know,
准备好明天被小弗兰克打个落花流水
just preparing to get my ass whippedby Frank Jr. Tomorrow.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
你需要什么
What do you need?
里奇·费弗被绑♥架♥当天的电♥话♥记录
Phone records from the day Richie Fife was taken.
1988年的
From 1988?
嗯
Yeah.
可行性在"不行"和"绝对不行"之间
That's gonna be somewhere between a "no"and a "hell no."
他们最初调查的时候
Well, did they pull any pay phone records
有没有查过公用电♥话♥的记录
when they were doing the original investigation?
查过了
Uh, yeah.
他们查过绑♥架♥者是否打过电♥话♥索要赎金
They were looking to see if the kidnapper made a ransom call,
或者里奇是否逃走了 给家里打电♥话♥
or if Richie got away and called home,
可他们什么都没查出来
but they never found anything.
或许这是因为他们不知道自己要找什么
Maybe it's because they didn't know what they were looking for.
如果我把具体的日期和时间给你呢
What if I gave you a specific date and time?
我这就去查
I'm on it.
希尔妲在努力为你讨个公道
Hilde's trying to get justice for you.
尽她所能
In whatever way she can.
我不知道这是否是我应得的
I don't know if I deserve it.
我能再来口那瓶啤酒吗
Can I have another sip of that beer?
当我看到里奇胳膊上的淤青时
When I saw the bruises on Richie's arm...
我把那把刀给了他
I gave him that knife.
我希望他能保护自己免受父亲的伤害
I wanted him to be able to protect himself from his dad.
如果我没给他 他就不会去捅那个男人
But if I hadn't, he wouldn't have stabbed that guy.
他就可能还活着
He might still be alive.
山姆
Sam...
我要让你重获自♥由♥
I'm getting you out of here.
听我说
Get this.
在全国所有的公用电♥话♥里
Of all the pay phones in the county,
只有一台在88年超级碗中场时
only one shows an outgoing call
有拨出电♥话♥的记录
during the '88 Super Bowl halftime show.
是从8号♥干线上的一个公用电♥话♥亭打来的
It's from a pay phone over on Route 8.
在这呢
There it is.
如果货车撞进了树林里
Well, if the van crashed in the woods,
那它肯定就在这边了
it would have to be up here.
没错吧 他当时是在往镇外开
Right? I mean, he--he was heading outta town.
肯定很近 因为卡罗尔听到了撞击声
And it would have to be close because... Carol heard the crash.
她说没说她过了多久听到的
Did she say how quickly she heard it?
或者有多响
Or how loud it was?
她是不是说它
Did she say it--
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表