剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
Can you do that? You owe it to your boy.
魁丹革
有什么问题吗
What's the matter?
怎么 你不喜欢它吗
What, you don't like it?
我 不 它是红色的
I-- No, it's red.
你最喜欢红色了
Red's your favorite.
不 爸爸 是你最喜欢红色
No, Dad, red's your favorite.
我最喜欢 绿色
Mine's... green.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
它 它太棒了 爸爸
It's... I mean, it's great, Dad.
谢谢你 我真喜欢它
Thank you. I love it.
这可是店里最贵的自行车
It's the most expensive bike in the shop.
它有绿色的款式吗 西尔
Does it come in green, Syl?
抱歉 没有 只有红色 或天蓝色
Sorry, no. Just the red. Or sky blue.
你可以买♥♥辆便宜些的
You could get a cheaper one.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
不如不给你礼物了吧 你觉得怎么样
How about no present? What do you think about that?
非常感谢您 祝您愉快
Thank you so much. Have a great day.
你和顾客讲话的时候听起来特别活泼
You sound super perky when you talk to customers.
没 我没有
No, I don't.
等等 我有吗
Wait. Do I?
嗯 可我挺喜欢的 听起来很友好
Yeah, but I like it. It's very friendly.
只是 听起来不像在和我约会的这个人
It's just... not the guy that I thought I was dating.
我们是在约会吗 你是认真的
we're dating? That's official?
什么 不 我
What? No! I'm...
-对不起 没关系 只是 -对不起
- Sorry! No, it's okay. It's just-- - I'm sorry.
- 我不是那个意思 - 没关系 只是
- I didn't mean... - No, it's okay. It's just...
我是说 我想我们并不是"不在约会"
I mean, I guess we're not not dating.
所以我们确实是在约会
So we are dating?
抱歉打扰你们的聊骚时间
Apologies for interrupting your sexy time,
可是我们需要帮助
but we need assistance.
天哪 我死了吗 请告诉我我死了
Oh, my God, am I dead yet?Please tell me I'm dead.
-你们来这里干什么 -我的自行车烧了
- What are you guys doing here? - Um, my bike burned.
她是想来买♥♥一辆又便宜
She's in the market for something budget-friendly,
又时尚 性能又好的自行车
fashionable and performance-driven.
还有 车上有铃铛就更好了
And, oh, can it have a bell?
《编年史》的收益大概在
The Chronicle's revenue is about
45块再减去百分之五十的间接费用
45 bucks minus 50% for overhead.
22美元74美分能买♥♥到什么
What can we get with $22 and 74 cents?
这样吧 我也许有东西可以借给你
You know what? I may have somethingthat you can borrow.
我去找一下
Let me check.
有个事我一直想不通
Something's been bugging me.
大家总是说绑♥架♥录像证明不了什么
People keep sayingthat the abduction video proves nothing.
他们说山姆可以在绑♥架♥里奇之前
That Sam could have removed the plates
拿掉了牌照
before he abducted Richie.
-你觉得他这样做了吗 -没有
- Is that what you think he did? - No.
-但我没有办法证明 -我们不需要证明
- But I don't have any way of proving it. - We don't need to.
我们只要证明山姆的货车
We just have to prove that Sam's
和视频里的货车不一样就行
van wasn't the same van that was in the video.
但我们怎么才能找到那辆车呢
But how are we supposed to find it?
那都是80年代的东西了 都老掉牙了
It's from the '80s.It's, like, prehistoric.
我们可以找车管所 或者搜查警♥察♥的拍卖♥♥记录
We could call the DMV.Or search police auction records.
或者你可以直接去萨利救赎场
Or you could just head over to Sally's Salvage.
那是垃圾场
It's the junkyard.
每一辆老掉牙的车都会送去那里
Every old beater ends up there.
我很想在报纸上感谢你 但是
I'd thank you in the paper,but
这样做可能有利益冲突
it might be a conflict of interest.
来吧 伙计们 走吧
Come on, guys. Let's go.
萨利不会随便让小孩子进她的停车场
Sally's not gonna let kids just walk onto her lot.
那地方很危险
That place is dangerous.
我们会想办法的
We'll figure something out.
谢谢
Thanks.
干掉的血迹不少啊
That's a lot of dry blood.
加里波第
Garibaldi!
好孩子
Good boy.
那是金的爸爸吗
Is that Kim's dad?
是你吗 里斯克
Is that you, Lisko?
科林斯先生
Mr. Collins?
是我
That's right.
你好吗
Hey, how are ya?
你才不在乎
Like you give a shit.
你回伊丽港就是为了再一次毁了大家的生活吗
You come back to Erie Harbor to ruin everyone's life again?
这条狗是你的
This dog belong to you?
比起狗 它更像是狼
He's more wolf than dog.
你知道我的孩子们会来这里玩吧
Yeah, you know my kids play around here.
我又不会放任它咬人 那样会惹官司的
It's not like I let him loose.That could get litigious.
我们这种乡巴佬也懂城市用语 臭屁小哥
Yeah, hicks like us,we know city words too, hotshot.
因果关系之类的 是这么说的吧 弗兰克
Like causation. Isn't that what it's called, Frank?
是的 罗杰
Yeah, Roger- -
佩妮的谋杀案发生时
Penny's murder happening at
恰好是里斯克搬回镇上的时候
the exactsame time the Liskos move back to town.
这两件事没有什么关系
Yeah, one had nothing to dowith the other.
是啊 当然 当然
Oh, yeah. Sure, sure.
政♥府♥也没有策划什么
And there's no government plot
用氟化物 40号♥红色染料 多氯联苯
to poisonthe American water supply with fluoride,
还有健怡可乐毒害美国供水系统的阴谋 对吧
red dye number 40, PCB's, rBGH's and diet cola either, right?
罗杰 你不会碰巧知道些
Roger,you wouldn't happen to know anything
跟里斯克小屋纵火案有关的事吧
about the Lisko shed being set on fire,would ya?
是的 昨晚我在门廊看到了那边的火光
Yeah, I saw that light from my porch last night.
然后加里波第回家时 鼻子上就全是血了
Then Garibaldi came home with his snout all bloodied.
所以我想它一定是逮到正在放火的那个人了
So I figured he must have caught the guy in the act.
你就没想到
And you didn't think a
要向当局打电♥话♥报告此事吗
follow-up call to the authorities was in order?
加里波第 回来
Garibaldi! Come back here!
加里波第
Garibaldi!
好吧 我们继续
Well, let's keep moving.
天 金的爸爸有点怪
Man, Kim's dad got weird.
你的手镯看起来真好看啊
Look how amazing it looks with your bracelet.
看看这个地方
Look at this place.
法律文件说那车是1982年的蓝色通用牌范杜拉
The court documents said the van was a blue 1982 GMC Vandura
所以 我们从哪里开始找
So... where do we even start?
那车一定在这里的某个地方
It's gotta be around here somewhere.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
金的爸爸到底怎么了
what the hell is going onwith Kim's dad?
他有点疯了
Well, he went kind of crazy.
我不知道他是不是因为
I don't know if it was after
她妈妈离开才疯的 可能他根本没疯
her mom split or if he went crazy after.
不 金从没提过什么
No, Kim never mentioned anything.
她不会的
She wouldn't.
是你抛弃了她
You left her.
你认为25年后
You think after 25 years,
她还会愿意谈她父母的婚姻状况
she's gonna open up about her
或者她患有精神病的父亲吗
folks'marriage or her mentally ill dad?
我不是在批评你不该抛弃她 但是
I'm not saying you were wrong to leave, but...
好吧 感觉你就是在批评我
All right, kind of feels like that's exactly what you're saying.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
那是我爸爸吗
Is that my dad?
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
等等
Hold up.
朋友们 在这里
Guys, there it is.
你确定是这辆
You sure that's it?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么回事
What's that?
我们得走了
I think we need to move.
爸爸
Dad!
-西尔维斯特 -爸
- Sylvester! - Dad!
-西尔 -该死 爸
- Syl! - Goddamn it. Dad!
我可能知道他去哪了
I might know where he's going.
前方半里有个湖 他喜欢钓鱼
There's a lake a half mile up. He likes to fish.
西尔
Syl!
我听说你们一起去钓鱼的事了
Yeah, I heard about your fishing trips.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表