剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
发现什么了
What is it?
希尔妲 发现什么了
Hilde, wha-- what is it?
一枚金属片 大概 像货车上的
A piece of metal, maybe. Like from a van.
什么
What?
这棵树肯定是包住它长大了
The tree must've grown around it.
如果他们没找到货车的原因
What if they never found the van
是它一直沉在这里呢
because all this time it was in there?
不可能的 马特
Look, it's not gonna happen, Matt.
我们为这个答案等了30年了
Come on. We've waited 30 years for an answer.
现在就因为一个小孩
And now you think you've found one
凭着过剩的想象力调查一点蛛丝马迹
just because some kid with an overactive imagination
你就觉得你找到答案了吗
followed a bunch of bread crumbs?
到底怎么了
What is it, huh?
怎么 你害怕在湖里打捞搜寻吗
What? You're scared to drag the lake?
如果她是对的怎么办
Hey, what if she is right?
连证据都没有 不可能的
With zero evidence? Not a chance.
可是证据存在
But there is evidence!
泽克打来的电♥话♥ 电♥话♥记录
The call from Zeke. The phone records.
等一下
Now, wait a minute.
你是怎么知道这件事的
How do you even know anything about that?
去湖里打捞搜寻吧 爸
Drag the lake, Pop.
你把卡罗尔的供词给他们看了
You showed 'em Carol's confession.
这么多年以来 我只想把事情做对
After all these years, I'm just trying to make things right.
我们去做好吗 拜托了 爸
Can we do that, please, Dad?
我们去做好吗
Can we do that?
我可不会去追查你凭空捏造的胡思乱想
I'm not gonna chase a little fantasy that you have cooked up here.
你在害怕我们是对的
You're afraid we're right.
如果我们是对的 就意味着你做错了
And if we are, that means you did something wrong here.
找到真♥相♥才能解决一切
The truth is what makes everything work right.
我爸爸这么说的
That's what my dad says.
真♥相♥比我重要 比你重要 比我们都重要
It's bigger than me. It's bigger than you! It's bigger than all of us.
真可爱
That's adorable.
失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
我还有真正的工作要做
I got real work to do.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
算了吧
Let it go.
山姆在那个监狱里处于水深火热之中
Look, guys, Sam is in a life-or-death situation in that prison.
解救他的唯一方法就是让翠普当选
The only way to get him out is to get Trip elected.
这将是我们写过的最重要的报道
This is the most important story we've ever done.
也许有一天我们也会那样
That could be us one day.
无法重见天日
Never being able to go outside again.
或与家人重逢
Or see your family.
我们必须用正确的方式报道这件事
We have to tell the story the right way.
还山姆清白的关键在于湖底的东西
The key to Sam's innocence is at the bottom of that lake,
但警长并不在乎
but the sheriff doesn't care.
所以我们必须确保其他所有人都在乎
So, we have to make sure everybody else does.
真正的警长一定会寻求正义
31年前 里奇·费弗失踪了
Thirty-one years ago, Richie Fife went missing.
31年前 对于伊丽湾的人来说
Thirty-one years ago, everything changed
一切都变了
for the people of Erie Harbor.
费弗绑♥架♥谋杀案 伊丽湾男子定罪
31年前
Thirty-one years ago,
老弗兰克·布里格斯以莫须有的罪名
Frank Briggs Sr. put away Sam Gillis
山姆·吉利斯定罪
关押了山姆·吉利斯
for a crime he didn't commit.
老弗兰克·布里格斯警监参与警长竞选
只为了当选警长
All so that he could become sheriff.
无辜
但代价是什么
But at what cost?
一位无辜的人失去了自♥由♥
An innocent man lost his freedom.
一个镇子闭目塞听
A town closed its eyes.
一个家庭在虚假之上重建破碎的家园
A family rebuilt its shattered home on top of a false foundation.
里奇·费弗的失踪将镇子一分为二
Richie Fife's disappearance split the town in two.
有些人想要找到真♥相♥
Those who wanted to find the truth...
我们不会退缩的
We're not backing down!
有些人心甘情愿地接受谎言
And those who were willing to accept a lie
只为了安心入睡
just so they could sleep at night.
但一旦你闭上双眼
But once you close your eyes...
你所错过的不只是你不想看到的东西
it's not just the things that you don't want to see that you miss.
你错过了一切
It's everything.
镇上的孩子们相信大人会做正确的事
The kids in this town trusted the adults to do what was right.
再次睁开双眼 眼前有两个选择
Our eyes are open, and all we see are two choices.
真♥相♥
The truth...
或更多的谎言
and more lies.
睁开双眼 做正确的事
Open your eyes and do what's right.
约翰逊警长
Sheriff Johnson...
你打败我了
you beat me.
什么
What?
恭喜
Congratulations.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding m-me?
你赢了 而且差距悬殊
You won, and it wasn't particularly close.
要不要和我握个手
Are you gonna shake my hand or what?
警长
Sheriff.
获选警长
Sheriff-elect.
我想让你知道 我宣誓入职后的第一件事
I wanted you to know, my first act once I'm sworn in...
就是去搜湖
is gonna be to drag that lake.
但如果你要再考虑考虑
But if you wanna reconsider,
将其作为你在警长一职的最后善举
make it your final act of good faith as sheriff,
或许可以挽救一下你的退休金和名声
I don't know, maybe save your pension and your ass.
小伊 你还好吗
Iz, you okay?
伊桑要搬走了
Ethan's moving.
-好了 -可以了
- All right. - All right, that's good.
快过来
All right, come on, get in there.
别这样
No.
谢谢 你觉得怎样 这里吗
Thank you. All right. What do you think? Right here?
是这里
Yeah, right there.
-我去开门 -好
- I'll get it. - That's good.
我能进去吗
Hey. Can I come in?
弗兰克
-- Hey, Frank.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
马迪
Matty...
我们找到货车了
we found the van.
拜托别走
Please don't go.
我在这里
I'm here.
我是说永远别走
I mean ever.
我还没走呢
Well, I'm not gone yet.
这一切 希尔妲 都是因为你
Hey, you know, all this, Hilde...this is all 'cause of you.
翠普
Hey, Trip.
要真♥相♥大白了
Moment of truth.
爸爸 不太对劲
Dad, something's wrong.
警长
Sheriff!
警长
Sheriff!
镇长 等等 你不能过去
Mayor, wait. You can't go back there.
希尔妲 希尔妲
Hilde! Hilde!
我儿子呢
Where's my boy?
快开门啊
Come on! Come on!
爸爸
Dad.
如果里奇还活着呢
What if Richie's still alive?
太平洋搜救船
-书呆子们 -你们在干什么
- Oh, my God. Nerds. - What are you doing?
我以为你写完报道了
I thought you just finished the story.
-别说这只是个开始 -这只是个开始
- Please don't say it's only the beginning. - That's only the beginning.
我本来想说
Yeah, well, I was gonna say something along the lines of,
"好故事永不终结"
"A good story is never over," but yeah, sure, we can--
但你说的也不错
we can go with that.
爸爸 快看
Dad, look.
我们走吧
Let's go.
如果里奇·费弗还活着 他在哪
《魔法时刻编年史》 希尔妲·里斯克
《纽约哨兵报》 马修·里斯克
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表