剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
editor in chief of The Chronicle.
这位是勺子 这位是唐尼
This is Spoon and this is Donny,
是我的记者
my reporters.
我觉得我不该
I don't think I should be--
这会给我惹很多麻烦的
I could get into a lot of trouble for this.
关于你妹妹的事我很遗憾
I'm really sorry about your sister.
可我觉得她的死不是一场意外事故
But I don't think her death was an accident.
-我也这么想 -可其他人都不这么想
- I don't either. - But everyone else does.
所以 如果你想找出谋杀她的凶手
So, if you wanna find out who killed her...
基本就只能靠我们了
we're pretty much all you got.
沉默是力量的源泉
你好 我是柯林斯校长
Hello? Principal Collins.
亲爱的 你最好过来一趟
Honey, you better get down here.
好的 妈妈 我这就来
Okay, Mom. I'll be right there.
听我说 我知道你觉得我们年纪太小了
Look, I know you think we're too young.
可这正是我们能帮忙的原因
But that's why we can help.
没人会留意我们
We're off the radar.
你知不知道还有没有其他人有动机
Do you know anyone that might have had a motive
去杀你的妹妹
to kill your sister?
你可以信任我们 先生
You can trust us, sir.
我大概有一个想法
I think I have an idea.
可我不能在电♥话♥上告诉你
But I can't tell you over the phone.
他们会监听我所有的通话
They monitor all my calls here.
请让一下
Excuse me.
给我把它关掉
Shut that off.
小金
Kimmy?
通话中断
小金
Kimmy?
所有人都出去
Everyone, out.
你先是报道说一场意外事故是一场凶杀
First you report that an accident is a murder,
然后你把被定罪的囚犯连到学校里
then you bring a convicted criminal into the school.
被定罪了但很可能是无辜的
Convicted but probably innocent.
那些家长们可不会这么想
Well, that's not what these parents think.
他们只会想
They're just gonna wonder
为什么他们的孩子今天在学校见到了杀人凶手
why their kids saw a killer at school today.
如果你是我的话 会怎么做呢
What would you do if you were me?
我会想知道有关我朋友事情的真♥相♥
I would wanna know the truth about what happened to my friend,
里奇·费弗
Richie Fife.
他曾是你的朋友
He was your friend.
希尔妲
Hilde,
镇上没人相信山姆·吉利斯是无辜的
no one in this town thinks that Sam Gillis is innocent.
你呢
Do you?
我可不可以
Any chance I--
不行 不管你想要什么 都不行
No. Whatever it is, the answer is no.
知道了
Copy that.
伊奇 等等
Izzy. Wait up.
你侵犯到我的私人空间了
You're in my personal space.
对不起 在森林里丢下你我很抱歉
Sorry. And I'm really sorry for ditching you in the woods.
-嗯 你是该道歉 -我能解释的
- Yeah, you should be. - I can explain.
得很不错
This should be good.
我6岁的时候 被狗咬了
When I was six, I was bit by a dog.
伤疤在这呢 看到没
Here's the scar. See?
那个小伤疤
That tiny mark?
它现在很小 可当时我的脸也小一些
Well, it's small now, but my face was smaller back then
所以它相对大一些
so it was bigger.
行 我觉得可不该这么算 可是行吧
Yeah. You know, I don't think that's how math works but okay.
什么样的狗
What kind of dog?
-什么 -你听到我问什么了
- What? - You heard me.
贵宾犬
Poodle.
是玩偶还是真的
Toy or standard?
什么
What?
是只套着一件小毛衣的那种贵宾犬玩偶呢
You know, like, was it a toy poodle,like, in a little sweater
还是只活蹦乱跳的真贵宾犬
or was it a standard poodle?
我的确去找过你 可你已经走了
You know,I did come to find you, but you were gone.
好 我原谅你
Okay. Well, I forgive you.
我还是想知道那是哪种狗
I still wanna know what kind of poodle it was.
我来捡 我来 给你
I got it, I got it.There you go.
我不是废人 弗兰基
I'm not an invalid, Frankie.
我是马特 爸爸
It's Matt, dad.
马特现在住在纽约
Matt lives in New York now.
他没打电♥话♥来 已经...
He hasn't called in about...
11个月了
eleven months.
不对
No.
11个月零三天
Eleven months and three days.
好吧 我现在就在这呢 好吗
Yeah, well, I'm here now. Okay?
所以我才会在这个地方
That's how I ended up in this place.
爸爸 爸爸 听着 我要问你点事情
Dad-- Dad, look,I gotta ask you something.
爸爸 弗兰基多久来看你一次
Dad, how...how often does Frankie come to visit you?
我希望能见见他
You know, I was hoping to run into him.
我只是想跟他聊聊
And, I-I just wanted to talk to him.
他经常来这吗
Does he come a lot?
爸爸
Dad?
你们俩都会说些什么呢
What do you two talk about?
我是个多么混账的儿子
What a shitty son I am?
那天是什么让你那么生气
What got you so upset that day?
你还记得吗
Can you remember?
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Pop.
很快就能有一大堆了 对吗
Pretty soon I'll have a whole swarm, right?
酒吧
麻烦给我一杯威士忌
Yeah, can I get a whiskey, please?
不好意思 我得离开一下
Excuse me for a second.
我讨厌这首歌♥
I hate this song.
可不是吗
Yeah, no shit.
听着 老兄 我们俩从什么开始认识的
Look, man, we've-we've known each other since we were what?
从5岁吗
Five years old?
是啊 中间断联了几十年
Yeah. We missed a couple decades in there.
是啊 那是谁的错
Yeah, well, whose fault is that?
我在牢里的哥们提醒我
My buddy at the prison warned me that
你尝试联♥系♥山姆
you're trying to connect with Sam.
所以你才知道要去哪里堵我
That's how you knew where to pull me over.
对 你还没换拍照吗
Yeah, you change those plates yet?
你打算搬回布鲁克林吗
Are you making any plans to moveback to Brooklyn?
你为什么要跟踪我的家人 弗兰克
Why are you stalking my family, Frank?
-我只是在做分内之事 -对 没错
- I'm just doing my job. - Right, sure.
你的分内之事就是半夜坐在我家房♥子外吗
It's your job to sit outside my housein the middle of the night?
保证伊丽湾不受可疑人员伤害
Keeping Erie Harbor safe from anyone suspicious
就是我的分内之事
is pretty much the gig.
好吧 我他妈怎么就可疑了
Yeah, well, how the hell am I suspicious?
我不知道
I don't know.
确实很蹊跷 你来这还没到一天
It sure is strange you're here not one day
你的老朋友 佩妮 就死了
and your old friend, Penny, turns up dead.
我还以为那是个意外
I-I thought that was an accident.
麻烦再给我一杯
Excuse me? Can I get another?
怎么
What?
你又要指控一个无辜的人是谋杀犯吗 弗兰克
You're gonna accuse another innocent man of murder, Frank?
活着的人里 只有你
You are the only person alive
觉得山姆·吉利斯是无辜的
that thinks that Sam Gillis is innocent.
好吧 不是这样的
Yeah, well, that's not true.
是吗 你花了7年时间试图去证明
Yeah? You spent seven years trying to prove it.
-你毁了你的人生 你父亲的人生 -好吧
- You ruined your life, your dad's life. - Yeah, okay.
别管这事了
Let it go.
别管这事了 马迪
Let it go, Matty.
如果我偏要管呢
Yeah, or what?
别多管闲事
Leave it alone.
我曾在比战区更糟糕的街区做过报道
You know, I've reported in neighborhoods worse than war zones.
你觉得我会怕你吗 弗兰克
You think I'm scared of you, Frank?
你♥他♥妈♥的离我家人远一点
You stay the hell away from my family.
明白了吗
You understand?
麻烦再给我一杯
Excuse me, can I go again?
爸爸去哪了
Where's Dad?
-我不知道 -他遇上麻烦了吗
- I don't know. - Is he in trouble?
可能吧 我回头再告诉你
Maybe. Let me get back to you on that.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表