剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
- But- - Now!
天哪 太抱歉了
Oh, God. I'm- I am so sorry.
不 该道歉的是我
No, I'm sorry.
我猜你还没看录像带吧
I'm guessing you haven't watched the videotape?
我们能用你妈妈的自行车吗
Can we use your mom's bike?
那辆是你妈妈的吗
Is that your mommy's?
停车 救命
Hey! Stop! Help!
放开里奇
Get off Richie!
-里奇 救命啊 -快跑 马迪
- Richie! Help! - Go, Matty!
里奇 里奇
Richie! Richie!
里奇 救命啊
Richie. Help me!
金 金
Kim! Kim!
金
Kim!
你从哪里拿到这个的
Where did you get this?
佩妮
Penny.
她让我交给你
She wanted to give it to you.
但她让我帮她翻录一份
But she asked me to make a copy for her.
她知道我可以用学校的影像设备
She knew I could... use the AV equipment at the school.
所以我答应了她
So I told her I would.
然后我离开了
Then I left.
那是我最后一次见到她
Um, it's the last time I saw her.
她从哪找到的
Where did she get it?
为什么之前从来没有出现过
And how come this has never surfaced before?
庭审时没有任何录像带
At the trial, there was never any tape.
我不知道 她什么都没说
I don't know. She never told me anything.
你知道佩妮的性格
But you know how Penny was.
她为什么要给我
Why did she want me to have it?
她知道不能交给警♥察♥
She knew she couldn't take it to the cops.
佩妮一辈子都试图为哥哥证明清白
I mean, Penny spent her whole life trying to clear her brother.
她可能觉得你能帮她
Maybe she figured that you could help her with that.
你认为希尔妲是对的吗
Do you think Hilde was right?
你认为有人为了那卷录像带杀了佩妮吗
Do you think somebody killed Penny over that tape?
不
No.
不 那没有道理
No, that wouldn't make any sense.
从录像带上看不出什么东西
You can barely see anything on it.
不 那无法证明山姆的清白
No, there's no way that would exonerate Sam.
-不是吗 -没错
- Right? - Right.
我就知道她有嫌疑
I knew she was the suspect.
希尔妲 不要偷♥窥♥别人
Hilde, we don't spy on people.
-但是妈妈 我 -回你房♥间去
- But, Mom, I- - Now get in your room. Go to your room.
我知道你父亲不信任你 这让你很难过
I know it killed you that your father didn't believe you.
但是佩妮信任你
But Penny did.
我真希望事情不是现在这样
Yeah, I wish that made a difference.
三个孩子 还真多啊
Three kids. That's a lotta kids.
我知道 是很多 她们都很棒
I know. It's a lot. They're great.
-希尔妲和你真像 -真的吗
- Hilde's just like you. - Oh, really?
什么样 讨厌鬼吗
What? A pain in the ass?
她很聪明 非常非常聪明
She's smart. She's really, really smart.
也是个讨厌鬼
And a pain in the ass.
的确
Right.
-就这样吧 -好吧
- Well. - All right.
-很高兴见到你 金 -我也是
- Okay. It's good to see you, Kim. - You too.
保重
All right. Take care.
慢点开
Drive safe, okay?
她眼睛没那么蓝
Her eyes aren't that blue.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
很抱歉刚才冲你大叫
Hey, I'm sorry I yelled.
不是因为我
Look, it's not that I don't
不想听你说话或者不相信你
wanna listen to you or I don't believe you.
只是对于这件事
It's just, on this...
你是错的
you're wrong.
这算道歉吗 因为听起来真的很糟
Wow. Is this an apology? Because it's really bad.
我觉得你该为这个道歉而向我道歉
Like, I feel like you should do me an apology for this apology.
好吧
Right.
好吧 听我说 好吗
All right. Look, listen to me, okay?
金·柯林斯没杀佩妮
Look, Kim Collins did not kill Penny.
她们是最好的朋友
They were best friends.
-但鞋印在 -犯罪现场 我知道
- But the shoe prints, they were at the...-The crime scene. I know.
那晚的早些时候金去过佩妮家 她没偷录像带
Kim went to Penny's earlier that night. She didn't steal the VCR.
佩妮把录像带给了她 在她死之前
Penny gave it to her... before she died.
是这样啊
Oh.
对 "是这样啊"
Yeah. "Oh."
你并不了解事实
You know, you didn't have the facts.
也没任何线索
You didn't have the sources.
但你却由此写了个故事
But you went ahead and printed out a story
把你爷爷吓得够呛
that freaked out your grandfather so badly
害得他半夜起来到自家房♥子看看
that he got up to check his house in the middle of the night.
所以爷爷才过来吗 他还弄伤了脚
That's why Pop-Pop was here? And his feet got all cut up?
对
Yeah.
你都没问过我
Yeah, you didn't even check with me.
金·柯林斯是我的发小
Kim Collins was a friend of mine since kindergarten.
她也是佩妮的朋友 你想过这点吗
She's a friend of Penny's too. You think about that?
这记者做得太不称职了 希尔妲
You know, it's bad journalism, Hilde.
传唤马特·里斯克
The state calls Matt Lisko.
做正确的事 马特
Do the right thing, Matty.
我很抱歉 但是
I'm sorry, but...
不是山姆·吉利斯
it wasn't Sam Gillis.
我不知道是谁
I don't know who it was.
但我很肯定 不是他
But I know for sure, it wasn't him.
拜托
Come on!
该死的
Damn it.
你怎么了
What is this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们搬到这里后 马特
You know, when we moved here, Matt, it was...
你应该敞开心扉 而不是隐瞒更多
supposed to be so that you would hide less, not more.
-布里吉特 我没瞒 -那保险箱呢
- Bridge, I'm not hiding, okay. - What about the safe?
我这辈子从没见过它
I've never seen it before in my life.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really. I mean...
这事我问过我爸 但是
You know, I asked my dad about it, but...
很好
Great.
-更多的秘密 -布里吉特 别这样
- More secrets. - Bridge, come on.
我只是觉得 我能帮你就好了
I just wish I... I coulda helped you.
我只是希望能帮你
I just wish I could help you.
这就是在纽约时你这么关注那个故事的原因吗
Is that why you got so wrapped up in that... story in New York?
那个失踪女孩的故事
The missing girl?
没事的 我知道这一定很痛苦 但你
It's okay. Look, I know it must've been traumatic, but you...
-如果你不把这些事告诉我 -布里吉特
- If you don't share these things with me... - Bridge, Bridge.
好吧 这是 那晚就像
Okay, it was... That night was like the...
我能想象的最糟的事
the worst thing you could imagine.
但之后发生了什么
But then what happened after?
所有人都希望我说是山姆·吉利斯干的
Everyone wanted me to say that Sam Gillis did it.
他们想找个犯人
They wanted a bad guy, you know?
那晚我没看清那人的样子
And I didn't geta good look at him that night.
但我听到了他的声音 不是他
But I did hear his voice, and it was wrong.
不是山姆
It-It wasn't Sam.
于是我就这么说了
So that's what I said.
他们只是 他们还是让他坐了牢
I mean, they just, they sent him to jail anyway.
天啊
God.
反正也不重要了
Uh, it doesn't matter anyway.
什么都没办法让里奇回来
None of it's gonna bring Richie back.
过来
Come here.
-对不起 布里吉特 我很抱歉 -过来
- I'm sorry, Bridge. No, I'm so sorry. - It's okay. Come here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你好 小家伙
Hey, scout.
我觉得我应该向你道歉
Hey, you know, I think I owe you an apology.
这次是真正的道歉
And, uh, a real one this time.
你没搞清楚的原因
And, you know, the reason that you didn't get it right is...
是因为我没告诉你全部的故事
Well, it's because I didn't tell you the whole story.
我 我最好的朋友
You know, my, uh... my best friend...
他就在我面前被人抓走了
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表