剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
这样吧 等我一会
You know what? Just give me a sec.
怎么了
What's going on?
-三叶草 -三叶草 你应该多上点色
- Clover. - A clover? You should color that more.
很抱歉 但你的女儿会打破我们的
I'm so sorry. But your daughter puts us out of compliance
州入学比例
with state ratio requirements.
但我们提前告知过你了 你也填好了文件
But you knew we were coming. You did the paperwork.
是的
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
街上十四号♥有一家很不错的日托所
There's a great day care on 14th.
很高兴见到你
It was so nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
You too.
走吧 金妮 在妈妈爆发前离开这里
Ginny, come on. Let's go. Before Mommy loses her shit.
你有一个大一点的女儿是名小记者 对吧
Your older daughter's quite the reporter, isn't she?
对 她是记者
Yes. Yeah. She is.
她睡着了吗
Is she sleeping?
我认为她在读书
I think she's reading.
眼睛绝对闭上了
Those eyes are definitely closed.
着火了
Fire.
她睡着了
She's sleeping.
行吧
Okay, then.
那是什么
What is that?
我的研究
Research.
看见那个小女孩了吗
See that little girl?
那是金·柯林斯校长
That's Principal Kim Collins.
真不敢相信她小时候长这样
Can't believe she used to be a kid.
看见那个小孩了吗
And you see that kid right there?
那是里奇·费弗
That's Richie Fife.
每张照片他们都在一起
They're together in every picture.
所以当里奇·费弗三十一年前消失时
So when Richie Fife disappeared 31 years ago,
柯林斯校长失去了她最好的朋友
Principal Collins lost her best friend.
因为绑♥架♥他而关起来的嫌犯
The guy they put away for abducting him,
是佩妮·吉利斯的哥哥 山姆·吉利斯
that's Penny Gillis' brother, Sam Gillis.
那柯林斯校长肯定会一辈子都痛恨佩妮
So Principal Collins must have hated Penny forever.
为什么现在要杀她
Then why kill her now?
不知道 她偷了一些
I don't know. She stole some video
绑♥架♥过程中拍摄的录像
that shows the kidnapping.
我想佩妮要用它把山姆从监狱里弄出来
I think Penny was going to use it to get Sam outta jail.
未完待续
To be continued.
我们需要回到佩妮家 收集更多的证据
We need to go back to Penny's house to gather more evidence.
但 那儿不是犯罪现场吗
But... isn't that a crime scene?
没错
Exactly.
我有一种不详的预感
I do not feel good about this.
别 别往后缩 快好了快好了
Just sto-- Stop pulling back. That's it. That's it.
-放开我的脚 -最后再绕一圈
- Let go of my foot. - Just let me do the last bit here.
放松 好吗
Just relax, would you, please?
董事会长到了我就放松了
I'll relax whenthe Chairman of the Board gets here.
董事会长是谁
Yeah, who's the Chairman of the Board?
-你来干吗 -你谁啊
- What are you doing here? - Who the hell are you?
是我啊 弗兰基 还记得吗
Come on. It's me, Frankie. Remember?
弗兰基 我不知道这个骗子是谁
Frankie, I don't know who this crook is.
他一整天都在用刀割我的脚
He's been cutting on my feet all day with knives.
爸 别给他说这个
Dad, don't tell him that.
他不让我和董事会长说话
He won't let me talk to the Chairman.
什么
What?
-会长是谁 -来吧
- Who is the Chairman? - Come on.
-他说了一天了 -是吗
- He's been saying that all day. - Yeah?
他喜欢法兰克·辛纳屈
Well, he loves Frank Sinatra.
美国歌♥手
-来吧 《董事会长》 -天哪
- Come on, the Chairman of the Board. - Oh.
给你 好样的
There you go. Yeah, attaboy.
我都不知道你回来了
Didn't know you were back in town.
刚回来
Yeah, yeah. I just got in.
好久不见了 都二十五年了吧
Been a while. What, 25 years?
我以为你再也不会回来了
I thought you were never coming back.
也不算 我妈去世时回来了一次
Yeah, well, I came when my mom passed, so...
对 没错 六年前 待了四个小时
Yeah, that's right. Four hours, six years ago.
你知道吗 人们应该回家看看 马特
You know, people are supposed to come home, Matt.
看看家人 朋友
Visit family, visit friends.
对了 我妹妹很好 多谢关心
Yeah, my sister's great. Thanks for asking.
我爸今天叫我"弗兰基"
You know, my dad called me "Frankie" Today.
你经常来看他吗
You been stopping by here a lot?
怎么 不行吗
What? There something wrong with that?
总有人得照顾他
Someone needed to look after him.
不 只是
No, it's just,
我花了大把钱才把他弄到这儿来 所以
you know, cost me an arm and a legto have him here. So...
是啊 你把他从自己的家里拽出来
Oh. Yeah, well, you ripped himout of his own home
还不亲自过来看看他的情况
without coming in personto see what was going on.
是啊 我能从他的声音中听出
Yeah, I could hear in his voice
他需要更多的帮助
that he needed more help.
我很高兴你看开了 马蒂
I'm glad you gotta thorough diagnosis, Matty.
别这么叫我
Hey, don't call me that.
是谁干的
Who did it?
谁杀了佩妮
Who killed Penny?
没人 西尔
Nobody, Syl.
伊丽湾发生了谋杀案吗
是个意外
It was an accident.
可怕的意外
A terrible accident.
-快点 -太好玩了
- Come on! - This is so fun!
我们走
Let's go!
慢点 等等我
Slow down! Wait up!
有人知道怎么撬锁吗
Anyone know how to pick a lock?
我会
I do.
有意思
Fun.
你有病吗 你要赔钱的
What is your problem? Are you gonna pay for that?
-你还有其他办法吗 -我可不想收拾残局
- Did you have any other ideas? - I'm not cleaning that up.
你打碎玻璃干什么 这不是我们的房♥子
Why did you break the glass? This isn't even our house.
地上到处都是玻璃碎片
Yeah, there's glass on the floor!
为什么 到底为什么要打碎玻璃
Why? Why did you break the glass?
-那又怎样 -我知道是你干的
- So what? - I know you broke it!
-是我 -你要赔偿吗
- Yeah. I did! - You gonna pay for that?
-你看看 -伙计们 快过来
- You see - Boys! Get it together.
走吧 快走
Just go. Just go.
希尔妲永远都是对的 你为什么不直接爬进去
Hilde's always right. Why didn't you just crawl through?
明明还有其他办法 还有其他法子的
I was just giving you options. I was just giving you options.
我觉得我们不该来
I don't think we should be here.
如果我们被抓 就会被永久记录在案
If we get busted, this is gonna go on our permanent records.
根本就没有永久记录这种说法
There's no such thing as a permanent record.
那只是大人用来吓唬我们的
That's just what adults say to scare us.
但确实吓到了
Well, it works.
看
Look.
好恶心
Ew. Gross.
不敢相信真的有人死在了这里
I can't believe a person died,like, right here.
相同的谎言
他们说她换灯泡的时候摔了下来
They said she fell trying to change a light bulb.
但她怎么可能够得着灯泡
But how could she reach it?
她用了长杆之类的东西吗
Did she use one of those pole things?
也许警♥察♥收了起来 或者作为证据拿走了
Well, maybe the police put it away or took it as evidence.
如果警♥察♥认为这不是谋杀 为什么要取证
If they didn't think it was a murder, why take evidence?
灯泡没有烧坏
The light's not burnt out.
地面上也没有灯泡碎片
And there is no broken bulb on the ground,
所以这不合理啊
so it just doesn't make sense.
我再去房♥子其他地方看一看
I'm going to check out the rest of the house.
佩妮·吉利斯 扑热息痛 含有可待因
希望我长大后也有这么酷的房♥子
I wish my house was this cool when I grew up.
游戏
Games!
这游戏手柄只有一个按钮
This joystick only has one button.
这还有什么用
What are you even supposed to do with that?
这片名里有"宠物"和"坟场"
Oh, okay. We have pets, and we got cemeteries.
这部电影是限制级是不是因为
Is this movie rated R because--
不要问你不想知道答案的问题
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to.
我在日托所做错了什么吗
Did I do something wrong at day care?
如果我生你的气 你觉得我会在晚饭前
You think I'd buy you ice cream before dinner
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表