剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
好吗 这件事上你就从来没有理解过我
All right? You never have on this!
你从不让我去了解你
You never let me.
希尔妲
Hilde!
慢点
Slow down.
不行 回家吧
No. Go back home.
我还有更多的问题
I have more questions.
你能慢点走吗
Will you slow down?
我不想让别人听到我
I don't want anyone to hear me.
三个问题 想好了再问
Three questions. Make them good.
然后你就回家
Then go back home to your family.
你妈妈对我很好
Your mother's been good to me.
她不该这么担心
She doesn't deserve to be worrying.
你知道里奇·费弗到底发生了什么事吗
Do you have any idea of what really happened to Richie Fife?
不知道 下一个问题
No. Next question.
我爸爸当时在在说什么
What was my Pop-Pop talking about?
那个有"罪人"纹身的人
The guy with the "sinner" tattoo?
罪人
我不知道
I don't know.
你在撒谎吗
Are you lying?
这是你的第三个问题吗
Is that your third question?
不是 这个不算
Oh, no. Scratch that.
我最后的问题是 你要去哪里
My finalquestion is... where are you going?
山姆
Sam.
山姆
Sam!
山姆
Sam!
山姆
Sam!
希尔妲
Hilde!
好吧 我们努力过了 对吧
Well, look, we gave it a good try, right?
妈 我了解他
Mom, I know him.
他要是想躲 肯定会来这里
This is where he would come and hide out.
他在这里会感到安全
This is where he felt safe.
你了解的他是30年前的他了
You knew him... 30 years ago.
何况我们怎么可能真的
And how can any of us really...
真正的了解一个人
really know anyone?
你是说你认为他会伤害希尔妲吗
Are you saying you think that he would hurt Hilde?
你不会真的还认为是他杀了里奇吧
You can't possibly still think that he killed Richie.
亲爱的 我不知道该信什么
Honey, I don't know what to think.
山姆和佩妮的父亲有精神问题
Sam and Penny's father had mental problems.
他们的父亲没有疯
Their father was not crazy.
我在他们家吃过晚饭
I had dinner at their house
就是他飞机失事前那晚
the night before his plane went down,
相信我 他很好
and trust me, he was fine.
好好的一个人是不会
You don't go from being fine
在短短八小时内就发疯自杀的
to suicidal in the course of eight hours.
你那时还小
You were just a kid.
你不知道他可能经历了什么
You don't know what might have--
-妈妈 -你不知道发生了什么
- Mom. - And you don't know what was happening.
妈妈 别说了
Mom, just-just stop.
亲爱的 过来
Honey. Come here.
来抱抱
Come here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
亲爱的
Sweetie...
里奇现在去到天堂了
Richie is in a better place now.
来吧
Come.
布里格斯警长
Sheriff Briggs.
我是从诺斯菲尔德监狱打来的
I'm calling from Northfield Corrections Center.
囚犯吉利斯在假释结束后
Inmate Gillis has not returned to the prison
没有返回监狱
following his furlough time.
来吧
Come on.
有个逃犯
Got a fugitive.
希尔妲
Hilde!
你从不跟警♥察♥混在一起
You don't mess around with the cops.
你就是个警♥察♥
You are a cop.
是啊 你以为我为什么当警♥察♥
Yeah, why do you think I became one?
靠边停车
Pull over.
快点
Now.
真有意思 你不是该
Funny, how you're supposed to be
送山姆·吉利斯去诺斯菲尔德了吗
dropping Sam Gillis up in Northfield,
怎么打着车灯在这片树林里转悠
but you're down here shining spotlights in the woods.
思维正常的人可能会认为你弄丢了"猎物"
A reasonable person might assume you lost your quarry.
他不是动物
Yeah, well, he's not an animal.
这是个比喻 孩子
It's a figure of speech, kid.
山姆一定是在吉利斯家偷听到你说的话了
Sam must have overheard you at the Gillis house.
那么底气十足不可一世地
Being all loud and proud
说不论如何都要把他关在监狱里
about keeping him in jail no matter what.
所以他逃跑了吗
So he escaped?
-你还没报告 -他确实打报告了
- And you didn't call that in? - He did call it in.
听着 我不想把这件事闹大
Look, I wanted to keep this thing contained.
很有可能山姆遇到了希尔妲·里斯克
And it's likely that Sam came across Hilde Lisko,
他们在一起
and they are together.
所以现在有个孩子被牵扯进来了
So now that there's a child in the mix...
我真不该逼你当警♥察♥
I should have never pushed you to be a cop.
我一直都知道你天生不是当警♥察♥的料
I always knew you weren't built for it.
我来接管
I'm taking over.
你被停职了 立即生效
You're suspended, effective immediately.
警长
Sheriff.
爸
Dad.
回家
Go home.
约翰逊 你留下
Johnson, you stay.
我需要人手
I need the manpower.
我能帮你逃脱牢狱之灾
I can help you get out.
用正确的方式
The right way.
借助我的报纸
With my paper.
采访结束 希尔妲
Interview's over, Hilde.
如果我就能说服他们
If I could just convince them.
你不能
You can't.
重要的是你能证明什么
All that matters is what you can prove.
那天我在一个错误的时间
And I was in all the wrong places
出现在了一个错误的地点
at all the wrong times that day.
所以你逃跑了
Is that why you ran?
我听到布里格斯警长跟弗兰克说
I heard Sheriff Briggs talking to Frank,
我永远都没法出狱的
saying I'd never get out.
我看到了机会 然后抓住了它
I saw my chance, and I took it.
有点愚蠢
That was kinda dumb.
大家认为我杀了里奇才是真的愚蠢
Pretty dumb that people think I killed Richie.
镇上的人从没怎么想过我或我这类人
This town's never thought much of me or my people.
里奇曾是我的朋友
Richie was my friend.
你认为是谁杀了他
Who do you think killed him?
如果你曾是他朋友
Well, if you were his friend,
你应该很了解他 对吧
you probably knew him pretty well, right?
有没有谁想杀了他
Was there anybody who would've wanted to do that?
伤害他
Hurt him?
我不知道 我注意到了一些异样
I don't know. I saw a few things.
比如说
Like what?
他手上和身上的擦伤
Bruises on his arms, his body.
像是事故造成的
Like an accident?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但我觉得里奇家里的人在伤害他
But I think someone in Richie's family was hurting him.
你有跟谁说过吗
Did you tell anybody?
布里格斯警长 三十年前
Sheriff Briggs. Thirty years ago.
但他不信我说的
But he didn't listen to me.
没准是把我关起来让他当了警长
Locking me up probably made him sheriff.
那你现在打算怎么办
So, what's your plan now?
弗兰克 弗兰克 你找到他们了吗
Frank. Frank, did you find them?
没有 我爸刚加入了进来
No. And my dad just got himself involved.
他让我回家
He's sending me home.
-什么 -什么 这没道理啊
- What? - What? That doesn't make any sense.
我没报告 他不怎么高兴
He wasn't too happy with me not calling it in.
现在是全县搜捕
Look, it's a county manhunt now.
抱歉 马特 我从没想把事情搞大
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表