剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
who used to live here a long time ago.
一个叫玛格丽特·米勒的女人
Uh, a woman called Margaret Miller.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
她是不是卖♥♥给你这房♥子的那个人
So was she the one that sold you this house?
不 玛格丽特是
No, Margaret is--
我想她可以说是我的仙女教母
I guess you could sayshe's my fairy godmother.
她把房♥子送给了我 我一直想感谢她
She gave me this house. I've always wanted to thank her.
那知道她现在住在哪里吗
Well, any idea where she lives now?
不知道 我还以为你们知道呢
No. I was hoping you knew.
好吧 我们...我们正在调查
Oh. Yeah, well, we're--we're looking into it.
我妈妈和我 我们
My mom and I, we, uh--
要不是因为玛格丽特姑姑 我们肯定撑不下来
we could not have survived without Aunt Margaret.
玛格丽特姑姑
Aunt Margaret?
玛格丽特和你♥爸♥爸是兄妹吗
So, Margaret and your dadwere brother and sister?
是的 我的亲生父亲是玛格丽特的哥哥
Yeah.My biological dad is Margaret's brother.
你为什么说"亲生爸爸"
Why do you say, "biological dad"?
我想是因为我从没见过他
I guess because I never met him.
我还没出生他就跑了
He ran off before I was born.
我妈说那是在他发现她怀孕后不久的事
My mom said it was right after he found out she was pregnant.
她不喜欢提他
She didn't like to talk about him much.
我祖父以前的餐厅里
There's some photos of him and Margaret
还有一些他和玛格丽特的照片
at the diner my grandparents used to own.
我有时还去看看呢
I still go look at them sometimes.
我可以带你们去
I could take you guys.
这就是他们
There they are.
这是我父亲泽克与我姑姑玛格丽特
That's my dad, Zeke, and Aunt Margaret.
玛格丽特和以西结两个孩子形影不离
Margaret and Ezekiel were inseparableas kids,
但后来以西结变成了一个问题孩童
but then Ezekiel started getting into trouble.
这边还有更多照片
Some more photos over here.
那他是什么时候失踪的
So when did he disappear?
在我出生前不久
Little before I was born.
可以冒昧问一下你的生日是什么时候吗
And if I could ask, uh,w-- when was your birthday?
1988年3月14日
March 14th, 1988.
那恰好是里奇
Hey. That's right around the time when Richie--
嗯
Yeah.
他离开了小镇
He left town.
你们的故事与什么有关
What's your story about anyway?
我们还不太确定呢 是吧
Oh, well, we're not exactly sure yet, right?
可我们肯定快要弄清楚了
But we're definitely getting closer.
如果你们还需要什么的话请告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
圣人
这就是那个纹身
That's the tattoo.
什么纹身
What tattoo?
那个"罪人"纹身
That "sinner" tattoo.
在爷爷笔记里的那个
The one in Pop-Pop's notes.
山姆也看到了
Sam saw it too.
"罪人"纹身
或许吧
Yeah. Well, maybe.
可那个纹身写的是"圣人"
Oh, that tattoo says "saint."
说出来 亲爱的
Sound it out, honey.
鸡肉
我学会了怎么倒着读 在妈妈教伊奇时
I learned how to read upside down. When Mom was teaching Izzy.
如果他把小臂平放下来
If he held his arms down by his sides...
罪人
看起来就是"罪人"
people would see "sinner."
这是变体字
It's an ambigram.
嗯 我明白了
Yeah, I got it.
检索结果 以西结·米勒 伤疤 痕迹 纹身
谢了 乔 非常感激
Yeah, thanks, Joe. I appreciate it.
谢了
Thanks.
你在全国每个警♥察♥署都有熟人吗
Do you have a source at every police department in the country?
在《纽约前沿》干了20年
Twenty years at the New York Sentinel.
薪水不高 可我有了很好的人脉
That didn't pay much, but yeah,I got some pretty good contacts.
这里 看 看看这个
Here, look, check this out.
以西结·米勒的记录
Ezekiel Miller's record, right?
他的犯罪记录可够长的
Guy had a rap sheet like a mile long,
他们都在监狱里待过
and they both spent time in prison.
从这里下手
Lead with that.
不 你从这里下手
No, you lead with it.
我被禁足了 记得吗
I'm grounded, remember?
就事论事 禁足解除
On a case-by-case basis, you're ungrounded.
你来写这篇文章
You write the article.
爸 这是你的故事
Dad, it's your story.
不管怎么
Anyway, look.
我们得动身了 你妈要开始担心了
We gotta head out. You know, your mom's gonna get worried.
把那个拿进厨房♥ 洗干净准备晚饭 好吗
Take that in the kitchen and wash up for dinner, okay?
你好啊 伊奇
Hey, Izzy.
伊奇 我需要你额外多照看一会孩子
Izzy, I'm gonna need you for some extra babysitting duties.
我真得回去工作了
I'm really going back to work.
在你对我翻白眼之前
Before you roll your eyes at me,
我会付工资 因为我要赚到钱了
I am prepared to pay you because I will have money
因为我要工作了
because I will be working.
怎么 不挖苦一下我吗
What, no snarky comments?
你还好吗 小伊
You all right, Iz?
我可以全职为你效劳
You can have me full-time.
反正我也没有朋友
It's not like I have any friends anyway.
小伊
Iz.
评论
杰西卡 装逼的臭贱脸
萨拉 我知道你爹妈穷 你父母双全就更明显了
吉姆 你是怎么照镜子的 你的脸让我恶心
林德 大大大大破烂
我天
Oh, man.
伊奇
Izzy!
你个人资料下面的评论
These comments on your profile...
真的很恶毒
they're really mean.
尤其是杰西卡写的那些
Especially the ones from Jessica.
真的 我得说实话 我
Look, I'm gonna be real honest, I'm...
我太了解这些事情
a little out of my depth here.
在我长大的时候
We didn't have all this...
没有这种公开的羞辱
open cruelty when I was growing up.
以前更多的是在你背后指指点点的
It was more of a behind your back,
无声的羞辱
quiet kind of cruelty.
所以 我不太确定我到底该说什么
So, I'm not exactly sure what the right thing is to say. I mean--
女孩子们对彼此总是刻薄又卑鄙
Girls were mean and shitty to each other,
可这并不是永无止境的
but it wasn't amplified around the world
也不是永不停歇的
and immortalized until the end of time.
你是怎么做的
What'd you do?
我无视了他们
I ignored them.
躲开了他们
And avoided them.
有时我就像一个渣渣一样躲在我的车里哭
And sometimes I just cried quietly in my car like a loser.
照片
评论
妈 你在干吗
Mom, what are you doing?
评论
我不再在车里哭了 亲爱的
I don't cry in my car anymore, sweetheart.
我是一名律师 我截屏采集证据
I am a lawyer, I take screenshots.
别 妈妈 求你别这样 这
No, Mom, please don't. I mean, it's...
我知道你不想让我去
Look, I know you don't want me to do--
你不想让我掺和进来
You don't want me to get involved.
我不会用这些证据做什么的
So, I'm not gonna do anything with these.
可我想要你知道 你可以依靠我
But I want you to know that I have your back.
所以 如果情况变糟了
So, if it gets worse
或者你需要帮助 或者你开始觉得自己很糟糕
or you need help or you start feeling bad about yourself,
这很没道理 因为你是这个星球上
which is insane because you are the most amazing,
最了不起 最风趣聪明又毒舌的好姑娘
funny, smart, sarcastic, awesome girl on the planet.
我 我忘了自己接下来想说什么了
I-- forgot where I was going with that.
我只是
I just...
我爱你
I love you.
金妮
Oh, Ginny!
妈 妈 那不是我
Mom, Mom! It wasn't me.
当然不是啦
Oh, of course not.
不 真的不是我
No, it really wasn't.
爷爷
Pop-Pop.
来
Come on.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表