剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那里
Who's there?
希尔妲
Hilde?
她在哪
Where is she?
这就是她的风格
This is what she does,
惹了麻烦然后人间蒸发
causes a problem and evaporates.
好吧 你俩再去体育馆看看
All right, look, you two go check the gym again.
希尔妲
Hilde?
小家伙
Scout?
你看到希尔妲了吗
Have you seen Hilde?
我看到她和唐尼 勺子在一起
I saw her with Donny and Spoon.
你要答应我
Look, you gotta promise me
不让她写刚才的事
she won't write a story about what happened.
如果被人知道
If it gets out
我和吸毒的人一起
that I was even in a room with someone with drugs,
瑞格里教练会把我从球队踢出去的
Coach Rigley will cut me from the team.
等等 你生我气了吗
Wait, are you mad at me?
我一个小时没见到她了
I haven't seen her for an hour.
我之前在图书馆吼了几个学生 但
I did yell at some kids in the library earlier, but...
我上楼检查了 没看到她
Look, I checked upstairs. She's not there.
我不知道 这不像她的风格
Look, I don't know. This is not like her.
这就是她的风格
This is exactly like her.
她可能没跟我们说就回家了
I mean, she probably just went home without telling us.
小家伙
Scout?
缅怀里奇·费弗
永远铭记
缅怀里奇·费弗
永远铭记
山姆
Sam!
该死的
Dammit.
鞋子很好看 翠普
Nice shoes, Trip.
鲍勃 给你个面子 就当你是真心夸奖了
Bob, Imma do you a favor and take that at face value.
谢谢
Thank you.
-怎么了 -翠普 我有麻烦了
- What? - Trip, I got a problem.
你有麻烦 我有约会呢
You got a problem? Well, I got a date.
我和一个叫威尔福德的男人有约
I got a date with a dude named Wilford,
我要在意识到他名字有多蠢之前
and I need to hurry up and get there
赶过去赴约
before I realize how stupid his name is.
我弄丢他了
I lost him.
-什么 -我弄丢山姆了
- What? - I lost Sam.
你一定是在逗我
You gotta be kidding me.
你在哪
Where are you?
卡罗尔 希尔妲回家了吗
Carol. Has, Hilde come home?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
金妮真是个小天使
Ginny was such an angel.
没出什么事吧
Is everything all right?
这说不通啊
This doesn't make any sense.
马特 放松 我们会找到她的
Matt, take a breath. We'll find her.
她的自行车还在外面
Her bike's still out back.
她可能只是走路去小屋了
Look, she probably just walked up to the cabin, okay?
-我可以去找她 -等等 什么小屋
- I can go get her. - Wait, what cabin?
不行 你不能大半夜
No, you're not going out walking in the woods
还去小树林里
in the middle of the night.
其实我们经常去那
Well, actually, we go there all the time.
几乎都是大半夜
Mostly in the middle of the night.
-什么 -伊奇 我们去小屋看看
- Wh-What? - Okay. Izzy, we'll go check the cabin.
马特 你从学校开始再搜一遍
Matt, you retrace Hilde's steps from school.
她可能在回家的路上停了下来
Maybe she stopped off on her way home.
希尔妲
Hilde!
希尔妲
Hilde?
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no.
希尔妲
Hilde!
希尔妲
Hilde!
你在哪
Where are you?
天黑请回家
第一季第七集
希尔妲 希尔妲
Hilde? Hilde, hey. Hilde?
忍♥者海盗 女生止步
这是什么地方
What is this place?
伊丽湾的绑♥架♥案
希尔妲和怪胎朋友们的总部
Hilde and her weirdos call it HQ.
妈妈
Mom.
她会在哪
Where is she?
你♥爸♥爸肯定已经找到她了
I'm sure your dad has found her by now.
如果他没有找到呢
What if he hasn't?
我是说
You know, I mean, like...
如果她出了什么意外
what if something happened to her?
亲爱的 她不会有事的
Honey, you know she's gonna be fine.
我们会找到她的
We are gonna find her.
我觉得她离开是我的错
I think it's my fault she ran off.
什么 不 当然不是
What? No, of course not.
有些年长的孩子在抽大♥麻♥ 但我没有 我发誓
Some older kids were smoking weed. I wasn't, I swear.
然后希尔妲进来 说要告诉所有人
And then Hilde came in and was gonna tell everyone
有个女生想伤害希尔妲 我就打了她
and then I punched this girl
然后我对希尔妲说我恨她
who was trying to hurt her and then I told Hilde that I hate her--
我说 我希望她滚出我的生活
And that I w-- and that I wanted her to get out of my life
从我眼前消失
and... and disappear.
亲爱的 过来
Honey. Come here.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
我们必须冷静下来 这样才能找到她
We just have to stay calm so we can find her.
你打人了
You punched someone?
是的 关我禁闭吧
Yes. Please just ground me already.
不
No.
我现在更确定她没事了
You know, now I am even more sure that she's fine.
她可能只是不开心 在哪躲起来了
You know, she probably just got upset and hid somewhere.
你打人了
You punched someone?
-杰西卡 -杰西卡
- Jessica. - Jessica.
因为她在威胁希尔妲
'Cause she was threatening Hilde.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
别告诉别人我说过这话
But don't tell anyone I said that.
都会没事的 我保证
It's gonna be okay. I promise.
-有没有 -有没有
- Did you-- - Did you--
你从哪找到的
Where did you get that?
-在路边 -天啊
- I-I found it by the side of the road. - Oh, my God.
伊奇 这
Izzy, it--
妈 你知道她从来不会丢下那个的
Mom, you know she would never leave that behind.
可能她不小心弄掉了
Maybe she dropped it.
-拜托 -不 她去了朋友家
- Come on. Come on! - No, she went to a friend's house,
然后在路上弄掉了
and she dropped it on the way.
我要给维妮打电♥话♥
And I will call Winnie.
你还好吗
Okay, are you okay?
她失踪了
She's gone.
冷静 深呼吸
Stay calm. Just breathe.
是语♥音♥信箱 我要开车过去
Voice mail. I'm gonna drive over.
你和我一起去 这样 来
Okay, you come with me. Why don't you-- Come on.
你带着他闲逛了三个小时
You took him on a three-hour tour
而没有把他送回监狱
instead of driving him back to the prison?
我现在开始怀疑一切了
I started doubting everything.
但你的愚蠢毋庸置疑
Well, please don't doubt your stupidity.
-翠普 拜托 -拜托什么
- Trip, please-- - Please what?
你把我牵扯进这场史上持续最久
You rope me into history's most delayed,
进展最慢的信任危机中
most backward crisis of conscience,
你还期望我态度和善吗
and you expect me to be nice about it?
不知道
I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
到底是怎么回事
How the hell did this happen?
你觉得这次假释
Do you think the whole furlough thing
都是他的逃狱计划吗
was just a plan for him to escape?
我不知道 我
I don't know. I...
我觉得他是听到我爸的话以后有的想法
I think he maybe got the idea after he overheard my dad.
是 我爸来了
Yeah, he came by,
我们闹了些矛盾
and we kinda got in an argument and...
他说了山姆永远也别想出狱之类的话
he might have said something about how Sam would never get out.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表